Because Biden

nitflegal

Unfortunately, Biden's team didn't know what the term "salty" means to younger service members...

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Stuart Galbraith said:

Who knows, maybe we will get a transcript this time.:)

10 pages of Putin asking his interpreter "What did he say?"

7 hours ago, Ivanhoe said:

10 pages of Putin asking his interpreter "What did he say?"

What does this mean in Russian? 

I really want to than you for coming to meet with me and corn pop so we can talk about....ugh...you know, the thing...in that place.....snarfobamble, hey, right, you know......come on man! It's something we can do and move on to rebuild infrastructure! My Wife Jill said I needed to talk to you about this....we can do this right? Come on man!

On 5/26/2021 at 11:59 PM, DKTanker said:

What’s this Corn Pop he mumbles about?

"The year was 1962, and Joe Biden, a swimming pool security guard in his early 20s, had a problem. A tough guy by the name of CornPop, leader of a Delaware gang called “the Romans”, was waiting for him outside the pool.

In Biden’s telling, CornPop was a “bad dude” who “ran a bunch of bad boys”, was armed with a straight-razor and backed by other gang members. And he was threatening to “cut” the future vice-president.

Instead of calling the police, Biden met CornPop and his cronies head on, having armed himself with a 6ft chain. After a standoff, CornPop backed down."

As others have pointed out, yep, Corn Pop was a bad dude.🌽

2 minutes ago, rmgill said:

Somehow, the more I hear about CornPop from Biden. The more I think it was something like this...

giphy.gif

When you're a Jet / You're a Jet all the way

What I love most about Biden's various BS stories are the small details vowen into them. In the Corn Pop one it was that the whole kerfuffle erupted because good old Joe Lifeguard called Corn Pop "Esther"

Says Joe: “I said, ’Hey Esther, off the board or I’ll come up and drag you off,"

As in Esther Williams, the swimming actress who is now unknown by 99% of people born after say, 1970 or thereabouts. Also that this was because Corn Pop was wearing pomade and thus had a swimming cap on, just like dear old Esther. And he was hogging the dive board before the steely-eyed lifeguard intervened and thus, saved America.

Alas, good old Joe Storyteller no longer has the mental fortitude to conjure these great tales of make believe Americana. And that makes me sad.

Here is Corn Pop on the dive board:

esther-williams-at-the-beverly-hills-ear

--

Soren

Edited by Soren Ras
fat finger

Good thing we replaced Trump with a guy who can comport himself well in public;

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1398347198149152774

I think the Senile Man Bad response to Biden so far is a complete disappointment in strength and entertainment compared to the Orange Man Bad crowd.

Of course people pointing out instances of Biden gaffes, improper sexual conduct, possible foreign ties and general unpresidential behavior have the problem that the general public will always compare it to his immediate predecessor.

"possible foreign ties"

Yeah. Trumps escapades with Russian Prostitutes is comparable to Hunter sitting on the board of foreign companies after failing a drug test and getting drummed out of the navy. 

Edited by rmgill

Actually I meant Trump touching the glowing balls of the Saudis, swooning over the beautiful letters from Kim Jong Un, holding secretive talks with Putin and generally acting like the latter's stooge in public, abandoning the Syrian Kurds to a Turkish offensive because Erdogan told him to, etc. He even invited Erdogan back to sing his praise after his security beat up protesters on American soil the previous time.

For all the talk about Biden's Chinese ties, he's been pretty tough on China so far; mostly by continuing Trump's policy on trade, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Xinjiang, military focus on the Pacific etc., but with some added public pricks like officially inviting the Taiwanese ambassador to his inauguration and having US intelligence investigate the origins of COVID. In broad popular perception, that compares rather favorably to Trump's lickspittling of foreign dictators.