• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roman Alymov

• Simon Tan

• Stuart Galbraith

• Josh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i really didn`t want to join this discussion,because in many forums it`s all the same sh*t,let´s bash the Turks and Erdo

just my 2 cents.

so after warning 10 times in 5 minutes the russian plane continued to violate turkish airspace(not the first time!).it was shot down.now the whole armchair generals in the different forums are calling for retaliation for this.

afterall the russians bombarded ISIS or Daesh or what the hell.

but they bombarded türkmen villages-no ISIS even close to that area.

and all those internet warriors calling to get rid of Sultan Erdo because he is an islamist and active supporter of isis.because they have read it in the news and in the internet and that´s always the truth!

the only ones the Sultan has actively supported is the FSA and the Türkmen.and even the kurds(kobane).

turkey has welcomed 2.5 million syrian refugees with little to no finacial support from the world community.but still the Sultan has to go.because he is an islamist.because every muslim is an Islamist.

since the 90`s in all those wars,how many muslims have been killed?and since 9/11.the war on terror?how many muslims and non muslims have been killed?

we fight since over 30 years against terrorist s.o.b`s who are financially and logistically supported by some of our beloved NATO members.

it´s just these double standards which make me sick!!!!

p.s.and before simon gives an answer to this message

whome i really like

not

that`s all from me,i don`t like political discussions

peace!out

BTW, I wonder what the Fencer was doing at only 6,000 feet.

I believe it was 6000 meters, not feet, which puts it at a fairly normal cruise altitude for something laying PGMs or conducting recon above trash fire.

and even the kurds(kobane).

I am not sure the kurds would agree with that....

and even the kurds(kobane).

I am not sure the kurds would agree with that....

so in these 2.5 million refugees there is not one kurd?

Plenty of kurds already living in Turkey too.

Rather, what did Turkey do to help kurds at Kobane?

Edited by Marcello

...Sultan Erdo...

In 10 years you will see what I can see now - he is a Milosevic type and he will fuck up Turkey, just as Milosevic fucked up Serbia.

And you will curse the day he was born, but it will be in vain, damage will be done.

So enjoy nationalistic euphoria while it lasts, next phases are far less pleasant.

Edited by bojan

And Turkey denied many Turkish Kurds direct access to Kobane in the effort to relieve it.

The same hasn't really been true for daesh volunteers, on the whole...

Double standards?

(Btw I understand that criticism against your own country can quickly get personal, but in this case I think most posters here have an issue with Erdogan / recent Turkish foreign policy, not with the Turkish populace/muslims at large - it's not like Erdogan isn't contested locally either)

And once again, the American people should thank God for geography and leave these talking monkey foreigners to kill each other. S/F....Ken M

We seem to be a minority of two.

Three. I just don't live in the US anymore, but I cannot but agree. There is a big gang war going on here between the street thugs and goverment thugs, a hand grenade detonated less than two blocks from my home less than a month ago. When I found out it was a malandro trying to kill a Bolivarian National Guardsman I was like "yeah, that sounds good."

I consider the Bolivarian regime a stupid revolution of stupid people that claims brotherhood with people sworn to kill us. When Chavez was calling Iran and Palestine, and even Iraq when Saddam was in charge, a "brother nation" I was thinking how naive a fuck he was. Venezuela is a Christian nation, the Iranians would turn on us for that fact as soon as they could, which was what they did when the oil bonanza ended.

I know Venezuela is in a bad place, but offering Aid to Palestine, sending a C-130 a week with whatever was demanded by the Palestinians, and calling Colombia "The Israel of South America" really pissed me off. Gladly though, I was right and we are no more relevant to them as a guy who free-loans money.

Ahhh. LoL.

So other than Nukes, how do their militaries match up? As I understand it, Turkey isn't exactly the Ukraine. Can the Russians take out Turkey?

Nope.

NATO member.

More than head butting we are hopefully not going to see. But for an i depth discussion open a new thread. This one is full enough as it is.

If Russia was going to use a tactical Nuke it would be on ISIS and for some yet to be perpetrated crime. Nuking Raqqa would certainly send quite the message.

that would have.....consequences. However a nuke into the heart of ISIS after a viscous attack on Russia would make for some interesting politically dancing from the west about condemning an terrible attack on a terrible enemy. It would allow Russia to draw a line in the sand about what it might tolerate from the Jihadists nutbars. Next time some idiot gets a bright idea about doing a number on Russia one his buddies will take him around back and put a bullet in their head.

Edited by Colin

that would have.....consequences. However a nuke into the heart of ISIS after a viscous attack on Russia would make for some interesting politically dancing from the west about condemning an terrible attack on a terrible enemy. It would allow Russia to draw a line in the sand about what it might tolerate from the Jihadists nutbars. Next time some idiot gets a bright idea about doing a number on Russia one his buddies will take him around back and put a bullet in their head.

And it would launch a dangerous precedent of how often nukes can be used in a conflict...

It looks like the route of the Russian planes, orbiting adjacent to the Turkish border, was kind of an "in your face" message to the Turks. I wonder how long they've been operating that close, and if the Turks were planning a response for some time...

It doesn't look like either Turkey or Russia are fighting ISIS very hard.

I am kinda disappointed by the TOW kill. The Mi8 was already on the ground. Bah.

The Turkmen Coastal Division was where the TOW guru was until he bought a FAB.

Turkey is only interested in regime change. By any means. The setbacks for the Coastal Division which is openly and directly run by the Turks is a problem because its loss would effectively require the Proxies to operate directly out of Turkey.

It also increases the pressure on the Reyhanli corridor. This is a major reversal since tge summer when they had multiple connected supply MSRs to Turkey.

The plane was shot down above Anna-news team, so they got full coverage of rescue effort. There were two Rus planes as they say, first one evaded missile, second one was hit. They are showing missile smoke trail indicating it was from Syria territory, from West to East. One pilot dead, second one saved and travelled with rescue group to Gov-controlled territory on foot (as they say, other sources say it was Syrian special forces or local pro-Syrians). First evacuation group helicopter came under small arms fire, killing one marine (neck wound), second helicopter failed to reach crash site as got fuel\hydraulic system damage. After landing PSS (search&resque) group took position in nearby house and garden, while Hinds and Syrians provided cover for them firing on rebels who were going down the mountain slope. With help of Russian cameraman Syrians established contact with Russian group and they moved on foot downhill to safety. Musin believe it was pre-planned provocation, as 8 reels where immediately published by opposing side (only two of them fake) and that both they and pilots of first plane witnessed attack from Turkish F-16 in Syrian airspace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROgOqqeQAL4

It looks like the route of the Russian planes, orbiting adjacent to the Turkish border, was kind of an "in your face" message to the Turks. I wonder how long they've been operating that close, and if the Turks were planning a response for some time...

It doesn't look like either Turkey or Russia are fighting ISIS very hard.

Russia is actually fighting isis, even if they are looking after their own interest first. Turkey is not fighting isis. American pols have a personal vendetta against assad and are seemingly stuck in one of the worst case of reality denial i have seen in international politics. Basically a clusterfuck.