The Insane Rationalizations, Bigotry And Out Right Hypocrisy Of The Left

Mr King

3 hours ago, NickM said:

If archeological research is true, I'm happy to say some rat ruling classes with their 'direct line to the Gods' ended not being able to solve the problems of the nation and ended chopped up and served up in offering jars as a blood sacrifice to these very same Gods. 

So you too are signing off on a Holocaust?

You two do realize most jews aren't billionaire elites?  And that such antisemitic language is as dumb as those touting white privelege?

Skin color is not the uniform, ideas are.  Just look at who leads the Proud Boys in Florida. And antifa is damn near lily white. 

Edited by Stargrunt6

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Murph

• Mr King

• rmgill

• Ivanhoe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Stargrunt6 said:

So you too are signing off on a Holocaust?

You two do realize most jews aren't billionaire elites?  And that such antisemitic language is as dumb as those touting white privelege?

Skin color is not the uniform, ideas are.  Just look at who leads the Proud Boys in Florida. And antifa is damn near lily white. 

Ruling class don't automatically mean 'The Juice'---but it might mean the Greenies who ARE in power and want to control our lives and our "emissions" might find that if their measures don't have the "right" effect (IE: THEIR direct line to The Gods proves to be bogus) people who are suffering just might make a meal out of them.

1 hour ago, R011 said:

Conned how?  trump delivered more or less what Republicans here expected him to deliver - America First policies, fewer foreign adventures, an attempt to reduce illegal immigration, an end to government harassment of political opponents, pushback when attacked by the left, and conservative judges.  Was he totally successful?  No.  Did anyone think he'd change into a calming, statesmanlike, low-key chap?  No.

Would Clinton have delivered any of those things?  Hell, no.

And Dave the God/Emperor surely did fulfill much more of the usual promises that practically any other politician, I've seen.

Just now, R011 said:

I think Nick is speaking of leftists in general and doesn't see why Jewish leftists should get a pass because of their ethnicity.  E5M I'm  not so sure about.

I'm willing to bet E5's solution involves the copious application of JDAMs.

7 minutes ago, R011 said:

I think Einsatzgruppen and extermination camps are more his style.

No, just shooting your clear enemies in the face. If a group declares its an enemy, like antifa or bam, why not believe them? Why do we let people keep making excuses. We had nearly 2 decades of folks trying to find some other reason for why islamists want to destroy the west. 

3 minutes ago, rmgill said:

No, just shooting your clear enemies in the face. If a group declares its an enemy, like antifa or bam, why not believe them? Why do we let people keep making excuses. We had nearly 2 decades of folks trying to find some other reason for why islamists want to destroy the west. 

I don't think E5M wants to limit things to people whose politics he doesn't like or that he's being figurative.

6 hours ago, Stargrunt6 said:

E5M, do you really want another Shoah?  That's awful. 

I think I understand his logic.

You have a large number of American Jewery who side with democrats who are clearly soft on islamism and hard on Israel. This is a very odd tack for them to be on and never seem to deviate from. Ultimately this course will out them on the rocky shores to continue the metaphor.  Desiring that they learn the lesson that their Israeli and conservative American fellows understand makes sense.  Shapirow talks about this odd direction of American jews, as a large block, but he makes distinctions between orthodox, conservative and the ones that mumble the words  (reform). 

Its not a good thing to desire, but its marine logic and it has a certain correctness to it. Its like hoping the asshole major in the battalion who always fucks off manages to get himself killed in the the next FTX because he keeps fucking it up and hurting other folks. 

The issue is the minoritarism and the attendant special pleading bullshit, of which Jews were at the vanguard in America.  This sense of impunity, because of whatever special condition, leads to all manner of fuckery, since they think they will never be accountable for their decisions.  See also FBI.  This mentality is the reason all these ferals in Detroit and elsewhere didn't bother to forge ballots properly, ie the ballots only voting for Biden, nothing down ticket.  Anyone with ANY significant experience with entitled urban blacks knows exactly what I'm talking about.  Yes, it's also stupidity and laziness, but foremost it's impunity, they really don't think they'll be held to account.

If it's not adequate to be an American, equal to other Americans, then fuck off back to wherever.  No one is special, no one gets a pass.  America is falling apart, Trump, Biden, the complete lack of trust or confidence in the mechanisms of governance and social order; these are all symptoms, not causes.  S/F....Ken M   

1 hour ago, EchoFiveMike said:

The issue is the minoritarism and the attendant special pleading bullshit, of which Jews were at the vanguard in America.  This sense of impunity, because of whatever special condition, leads to all manner of fuckery, since they think they will never be accountable for their decisions.  See also FBI.  This mentality is the reason all these ferals in Detroit and elsewhere didn't bother to forge ballots properly, ie the ballots only voting for Biden, nothing down ticket.  Anyone with ANY significant experience with entitled urban blacks knows exactly what I'm talking about.  Yes, it's also stupidity and laziness, but foremost it's impunity, they really don't think they'll be held to account.

If it's not adequate to be an American, equal to other Americans, then fuck off back to wherever.  No one is special, no one gets a pass.  America is falling apart, Trump, Biden, the complete lack of trust or confidence in the mechanisms of governance and social order; these are all symptoms, not causes.  S/F....Ken M   

there is iron in the words of the Grey Rider....

11 hours ago, R011 said:

Conned how?  Trump delivered more or less what Republicans here expected him to deliver - America First policies, fewer foreign adventures, an attempt to reduce illegal immigration, an end to government harassment of political opponents, pushback when attacked by the left, and conservative judges.  Was he totally successful?  No.  Did anyone think he'd change into a calming, statesmanlike, low-key chap?  No.

Would Clinton have delivered any of those things?  Hell, no.

He delivered or attempted to what he was saying he was going to deliver. Republicans here followed the dot. He wasn't against foreign policy adventures (remember him negotiating with Kim or bombing ISIS?) he was against open ended commitments with no end or clear victory such as bombing Iran or remaining in Afghanistan forever. Domestically, he lowered taxes, raised tariffs and scared corporations into investing in the US again. Not the best President and certainly not one to unite the country, but his record is pretty good until COVID IMO.

Two years after Trump tax cuts, middle-class Americans are falling behind

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/two-years-after-trumps-tax-reform-the-middle-class-is-struggling/

Income for middle-class Americans is growing more slowly than for both top earners and the poor, according to the Congressional Budget Office. The analysis comes two years after President Donald Trump enacted the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, a major overhaul in the nation's tax laws billed by the White House as a boon for the middle class.

After accounting for taxes and government benefits, the middle fifth of households will see their income grow by 6.6% through 2021, the CBO forecast — that compares with a 17% gain projected for America's richest workers. In dollars and cents, the middle 20% of families will have seen their income grow a total of only $4,400, to $70,300, between 2016 and 2021, the agency estimated. 

Income for the top 1% is expected to rise nearly $200,000 over that same five-year period to nearly $1.4 million; the bottom 20% could see their annual income grow a total of $1,700 to $36,700.

And another negative on the tax cuts, https://www.marketwatch.com/story/its-official-the-trump-tax-cuts-were-a-bust-2019-01-30

As much as I dislike the man, I refuse to Hold Trump accountable for anything Re: Covid.  It is not and never has been the President's job to cure or combat disease.  Period.  Full Stop.

You don't want to catch the disease, protect yourself.  You don't care?  do whatever.  But the President is not the one who is responsible for either.  And spare me the blather about leadership.   If you need the guy in the oval office to lead you in personal hygiene, you have bigger problems than the result of any election.

Milo, I have had not reason to complain about my economic situation (at least up until last week).  I don't suffer from envy of anyone else, unlike the left, whose primary hallmark is envy of people who actually produce or work for a living.  And, since you live in another country, you have no reason to complain either, so do us all a favor and STFU.

I've posted over and over the differences between an Obama economy and a Trump economy for a small, family-owned business.  I live the reality on the ground every day.

The truth is that Trump made a huge difference for the little guy.  Obama did everything he could to crush the little guy and nearly succeeded.  If a person works for Big Tech then maybe the Obama economy was great, otherwise good luck...

One of the occurrences that explain Milo's garbage statistics is the number of people that are rendered unemployable (read as cancelled) due to their political views.  It's okay to stop the beating heart of a newborn but be a Republican in the office?  I'm sorry sir, you can't work here any more...

When the US has about 5,000 counties, and 50% of the economic growth during the Obama years were achieved in but five of these counties (as I learned in 2016), you just know that economic statistics aggregated at the national level are absolutely meaningless for voter behavior. It's not that the economy was completely stagnant under Obama when you look at the national GDP and unemployment numbers. The far more interesting question is, did stagnant or shrinking counties recover during the Trump years (IOW, was the economic growth distrubuted more evenly).

2 hours ago, RETAC21 said:

He delivered or attempted to what he was saying he was going to deliver. Republicans here followed the dot. He wasn't against foreign policy adventures (remember him negotiating with Kim or bombing ISIS?) he was against open ended commitments with no end or clear victory such as bombing Iran or remaining in Afghanistan forever. 

Well, I would call a "foreign adventure" being balls-deep in Crapistan vs chucking a few Tomahawks at a Syrian airbase.

Even Fauci thought he did fine with Covid.  Administrative decisions were good, his optics were horrible and counterproductive though.  

3 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

50% of the economic growth during the Obama years were achieved in but five of these counties (as I learned in 2016)

That does not surprise me, but have you got a link?

We were able to saw some of that inequality during the US I&Is, from the Disneyland-like small town of Reston, VA, and locations around DC, with the biggest Bentley -the cars, not the CAD software- dealer I've ever seen, to the less favored areas in rural Virginia, the South or even in the central counties of Colorado. Of course this is only anecdotal evidence, reason why I asked you for a link.

I read it in, I think, an article of the Frankfurter Allgemeine newspaper, still Germany's most reputable source of information, probably in the Business section, but who knows. It's been four years now. Maybe you could still find it behind the paywall on FAZ.net (but I don't have an account there).

1 hour ago, Steven P Allen said:

As much as I dislike the man, I refuse to Hold Trump accountable for anything Re: Covid.  It is not and never has been the President's job to cure or combat disease.  Period.  Full Stop.

Oh, I think there's things we can hold him accountable for. It's just that in the big scheme they're like someone who farts too much in the bunker while you're under an attack. And he's a jerk half the time to the rest of the platoon. But he does his job and is better at calling fires down than anyone else in the entire battalion. 

Edited by rmgill

2 hours ago, Steven P Allen said:

You don't want to catch the disease, protect yourself.  You don't care?  do whatever.  But the President is not the one who is responsible for either.  And spare me the blather about leadership.   If you need the guy in the oval office to lead you in personal hygiene, you have bigger problems than the result of any election.

I don't think any Western government has come through with flying colors, pretty much all the success stories are in the Far East, but I was referring to COVID eating up all the economic growth of the previous years.

https://www.joannejacobs.com/2020/11/california-tweaks-ethnic-studies-model/

California’s draft ethnic studies curriculum will add lessons about Pacific Islanders, Japanese and Korean Americans and other ethnic groups to satisfy demands for balance, reports John Fensterwald on EdSource.

So far, so good...

Jewish groups had complained that Jews are discussed in terms of “white privilege.” That hasn’t changed, notes Bill Evers. A sample lesson, “Jewish Americans: Identity, Intersectionality, and Complicating Ideas of Race,” tells students that Jews may experience “conditional whiteness” by assimilating, thereby changing “their position on the racial hierarchy from their immigrant parents, gaining racial privilege.”

Aaaand there it is. The way California is going, Asians will also be reclassified as white by 2040.

Wonderful quip in the comments;

Excuse me while I light another candle to the Goddess of San Andreas.