Because Trump 2.0

Mr King

4 hours ago, rmgill said:

The Choice was clear. Folks like you chose Biden. 

Every day is a new plate of crow for you to relish. 

Actually folks like me had a choice between a Communist, an idiot, or a Liberal with large breasts. Like the sensible chap I am, I chose the Liberal with large breasts. I still got the idiot, but at least I can sleep at night.

Your country found itself in a similar invidious position, but rather than fix the problem with more candidates, it insists on two bad options.

Instead of blaming the voters, fix the system. Next time, choose the breasts and stop being a tit. 👍

• Replies 31k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stuart Galbraith

• rmgill

• DKTanker

• Josh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This could leave a mark

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2023/10/19/whoa-sidney-powell-flips-cuts-a-deal-in-georgia-n586116

Trump’s key election attorney and architect of “Stop the Steal” cut a surprising plea deal this morning. Powell will get probation for six misdemeanor guilty pleas and testimony against her co-defendants

Chesebro takes a plea deal:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/kenneth-chesebro-takes-minute-plea-deal-georgia-election/story?id=104169908#:~:text=Chesebro pleaded guilty to a,19 defendants in the case.

Also, "Chesebro"? I feel like people are making these Trump lawyers up.

"Here are my lawyers, Chesebro, Collarpopdude, and Sketchyface."

Mark Meadows now flipped.  Granted immunity in exchange for testimony in DoJ's case of efforts by Trump to overturn the '20 election.  🤣

9 hours ago, Stuart Galbraith said:

Im tempted to get chat GPT to write Trumps life as a Shakespearan tragedy. I shall call it Orangello.

"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury signifing nothing"

From The Donald

394277366_3641343369441691_6495894213636

Former U.S. President Donald Trump appeared to confuse the leaders of Turkey and Hungary in a campaign speech in New Hampshire on Monday.

“There’s a man, Viktor Orbán, did anyone ever hear of him?” Trump said, referring to the Hungarian prime minister.

“He’s probably, like, one of the strongest leaders anywhere in the world. He’s the leader of Turkey,” the former president said. Turkey’s president is Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.

Trump added that Orbán has a “front” with Russia. Neither Turkey nor Hungary has a border with Russia.

https://www.politico.eu/article/trump-confuses-turkish-and-hungarian-leaders-orban-erdogan/?fbclid=IwAR1fZcy-RBd7-3J53kyKrXn9iMFR-v577w9z-QXYPR-bVQkvOQ0dBf__128

1 hour ago, Josh said:

Yes, everyone was just waiting for Trump to leave office to enact their plans and nothing bad would’ve ever happened again if everyone had just seen the light.

If only Trump were still in office.  We'd have -10% unemployment, everyone would be millionaires, cancer would be cured... damn LIBS and their stolen election!