Top Posters In This Topic

• Stuart Galbraith

• rmgill

• DKTanker

• Josh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Stuart Galbraith said:

Evidence, now there is a joke. There was more in the Steele Dossier worth discussing, and that was a fabrication too.

60 court cases, by judges whom are experts in reading evidence. Dont you think one of them would have noticed if someone had put a decent case in front of them? Or is the argument that they were all rejected because of Rudy?

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. I am not a lawyer, and don't know if what is outbthere is legally sufficient or not. But I have my own two eyes, and I see courts and executive agents unilaterally changing the legislatively directed procedures (violation of the Constitution), I see Biden underperforming everyone, everywhere, among all categories, except in a very few, highly focused areas, all with questionable procedures to verify the legitimacy of ballots, and suddenly, in those critical areas he massively outperforms everyone. I see, in those same, highly focused areas, massive increases in numbers of votes that don't match any pattern anywhere else across the country, whether generally, or in similar areas. Is that legally sufficient proof? Probably not, but it makes it all questionable- the whole thing stinks to high heavens.

I,don't know if there is any solution. Rioting, if it really was done but Trump supporters and isn't a false flag, certainly isn't the solution.

14 minutes ago, FALightFighter said:

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. I am not a lawyer, and don't know if what is outbthere is legally sufficient or not. But I have my own two eyes, and I see courts and executive agents unilaterally changing the legislatively directed procedures (violation of the Constitution), I see Biden underperforming everyone, everywhere, among all categories, except in a very few, highly focused areas, all with questionable procedures to verify the legitimacy of ballots, and suddenly, in those critical areas he massively outperforms everyone. I see, in those same, highly focused areas, massive increases in numbers of votes that don't match any pattern anywhere else across the country, whether generally, or in similar areas. Is that legally sufficient proof? Probably not, but it makes it all questionable- the whole thing stinks to high heavens.

I,don't know if there is any solution. Rioting, if it really was done but Trump supporters and isn't a false flag, certainly isn't the solution.

Absolutely not, but the point remains, they failed to make a case. They didnt fail to make a case once, twice, even a dozen times. They failed to make a case 60times.

Not even Roy Cohn on one of his better days could have sidestepped that.

If the core of the United States as a Democratic Republic is law, then they basically ignored everything that makes it tick and assumed, wrongly, that just because the President asked they would tick the box and move on.

I come back to what I said long ago, that he said there was fraud in 2016, still won, and vowed electoral reform to make sure it would never happen again, and then did absolutely nothing. And that was whilst he dominated both houses. So if he comes back 4 years later claiming the same thing again, who precisely has he got to blame for spending too much time on the Golf Course? That is of course assuming that its not a fantasy like 90 percent he says, which as we say, he failed to prove

60 times

then it has to be said to be fairly likely.

Edited by Stuart Galbraith

20 minutes ago, FALightFighter said:

If the referees of the football game are visibly crooked, it is stupid and counterproductive to wait until there's a minute left on the game clock to throw trash on the field.

The head of the Texas Republican Party, Allen West, put out a nice position statement that Rs need to develop and maintain their ground game at the city and county level. Else the Dems will control elections and thus not way to prevent them from cheating every time.

Stuart, in most of those cases, they were prevented from presenting testimony and evidence. That is not failure to prove.

9 minutes ago, Ivanhoe said:

Stuart, in most of those cases, they were prevented from presenting testimony and evidence. That is not failure to prove.

Like he would not know it already.

51 minutes ago, Ivanhoe said:

I can't speak for the majority of the court cases, but the results have heard strongly indicate they had no evidence to present. And remember one of the few memorable occasions when they did present a witness, to the Michigan State Legislature, the witness was so evidently drunk, Giuliani told her to shut up?I

I could believe it, if evidence was presented, if they presented any witnesses with any credibility, and if a judge has shown any acceptance of what they were selling. This are not difficult benchmarks to meet, not for what is apparently the largest fraud in American history. In every single point they failed. There is actually more evidence for Roswell and a faked lunar landing than Giuliani presented.

1 hour ago, Stuart Galbraith said:

I come back to what I said long ago, that he said there was fraud in 2016, still won, and vowed electoral reform to make sure it would never happen again, and then did absolutely nothing. And that was whilst he dominated both houses.

Ap-ap-ap, whoa there son, "did nothing"?? He ruled tremendously, beautifully, and handsomely.

You are getting close to being ignored

2 hours ago, Stuart Galbraith said:

come back to what I said long ago, that he said there was fraud in 2016, still won, and vowed electoral reform to make sure it would never happen again, and then did absolutely nothing. And that was whilst he dominated both houses.

Given that running elections is the exclusive purview of the states according to the Constitution, what do you suggest the federal government could have done?

I come back to what I said long ago, that he said there was fraud in 2016, still won, and vowed electoral reform to make sure it would never happen again, and then did absolutely nothing. And that was whilst he dominated both houses.

I agree. They sit on their laurels and it came to beat them.

40 minutes ago, R011 said:

Given that running elections is the exclusive purview of the states according to the Constitution, what do you suggest the federal government could have done?

If they couldn't do anything, then why is everyone pretending respecting the result is optional? 

This was interesting.

So you don;t actually have any suggestion as to how trump could have fixed any issues in American federal elections, you just wanted to say Orange Man Bad.

And what exactly do you mean by "optional"?  If you mean accepting Biden is president even if he cheated to get the office, then most people, including Trump, have done so.  There is now no legal way to overturn the election and agree or disagree with how the result was obtained, it's a done deal.  Don't expect everyone to like it.

7 minutes ago, R011 said:

... Don't expect everyone to like it.

Thing with "Stuart's" kind is that they want you to like, no actually warship them no matter what they did to you. And anyone disagreeing with that is either extremist or on the Russian payroll. Or preferably both.

1 hour ago, bojan said:

Thing with "Stuart's" kind is that they want you to like, no actually warship them no matter what they did to you. And anyone disagreeing with that is either extremist or on the Russian payroll. Or preferably both.

Don't forget white supremacist. That's the current label used on anyone who doesn't vote Dem.

It may be considered ironical that MLK's dream of a color-blind society has been achieved by the left labeling black, Hispanic, and Asian conservatives as white supremacists.

1 hour ago, bojan said:

Actually my position has always been that here is my position, take it or leave it. I care not what people make it it. If I wanted to be worshiped (or even warshiped) id take the path of least resistance and say Trump is the chosen one, as some here already have. I never liked him, I said he would be a disaster, and sadly I was proven right.

It doesn't make me an outstanding judge, but it continues to be a surprise how many did not notice the exceedingly bleeding  obvious.

People that disagree with me are not necessarily extremist, ive been very nice to Trump supporters, far more than many have been in return. As for being on the Russian payroll, Tanknet no longer needs me to point them out, they scream their own services.

So do you want to debate, or just trade sneers? Because I got thoroughly bored doing that with you long ago Bojan. There is no meaning in disliking people as a hobby you know.

Look how far it got Trump....

41 minutes ago, Ivanhoe said:

Don't forget white supremacist. That's the current label used on anyone who doesn't vote Dem.

It may be considered ironical that MLK's dream of a color-blind society has been achieved by the left labeling black, Hispanic, and Asian conservatives as white supremacists.

No, but I think it's a fair bet to call anyone with a confederate flag a White Supremacist.I somehow doubt anyone called a Dukes of Hazzard fans Convention on Capitol Hill. 

2 hours ago, R011 said:

So you don;t actually have any suggestion as to how trump could have fixed any issues in American federal elections, you just wanted to say Orange Man Bad.

And what exactly do you mean by "optional"?  If you mean accepting Biden is president even if he cheated to get the office, then most people, including Trump, have done so.  There is now no legal way to overturn the election and agree or disagree with how the result was obtained, it's a done deal.  Don't expect everyone to like it.

No, I'm saying if he is going to squeal like a little girl about how broken the system was, it was up to him to find a way to do it. He clearly saw a problem in 2016. He was hired as a fixer, so why didn't he?

I meant if people are going to pretend the election was fixed\broken, that the result is optional according to political perspective,then they need to present solutions. I've heard no solutions to the problems, which is why I'm thinking the real problem is not the system itself, but the result it delivered.