Because Trump 2.0

Mr King

3 hours ago, Josh said:

Actually as a test case, can anyone come up with an elected official that has received death threats from auntie FIFA? Because Skywalkre just alluded to over a dozen elected officials. Than we know of. That doesn't count the ones that would have had death threats if they voted to impeach.

As someone who worked for a Congressman, death threats were a dime a dozen.

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stuart Galbraith

• rmgill

• DKTanker

• Josh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, sunday said:

A definition of false flag operation is:

If there were confirmed leftists there, and they were the ones encouraging the demonstrators to invade the building, they were engaging in a false flag operation. More so if the Capitol Police did open doors or barriers on orders of their, Democratic leadership.

Of course, I think you have the right to your opinions.

If they were the only ones or the primary instigators, yes.  If they're a few in a bunch of people shouting the same stuff, not so much.

Just now, R011 said:

If they were the only ones or the primary instigators, yes.  If they're a few in a bunch of people shouting the same stuff, not so much.

Yes. Exactly.

However, we could have a look to the past years, since the apparition of the BLM movement, and see which side is more inclined to rioting in US streets. January 6th is not the one and only data point in the history of street demonstrations in the USA.

7 hours ago, Rickard N said:

If a bunch of non Antifa people start following an Antifa person when he decides to storm the Capitol. Isn't that sort of strange? Or are all of the people that entered the Capitol Antifa?

/R

Only if he's identifying himself as Antifa and calling for things like the downfall of capitalism.

6 hours ago, Rickard N said:

Wasn't my point. The point is if a shitload of law abiting people go to the Capitol to show them that we stand here because we are a bit peeved at things there's one person that make these people crash the party so to say.

/R

I don't think many here are claiming at this time that leftists were the only or primary instigators.  Just that some were there.

6 hours ago, Stuart Galbraith said:

Thats right. A bunch of racists, white supremacists and Confederacy cheerleaders all follow a clearly mixed race man into the breach.  :D

I know the media likes to spin all pro Trump activists as neo Nazis and exclusively White, but that simply isn't so.  I'm sure the few who are can put aside their distaste and cooperate with people they despise - just as Hitler did with Stalin.

6 hours ago, DougRichards said:

Except 'once more into the breach dear friends' is a travesty where the 'dear leader' got out of military service due to a friendly doctors report.   Life today would have been so much better if he had done his military service instead of using family connections to avoid it.

Why?

1 minute ago, R011 said:

I know the media likes to spin all pro Trump activists as neo Nazis and exclusively White, but that simply isn't so.  I'm sure the few who are can put aside their distaste and cooperate with people they despise - just as Hitler did with Stalin.

The same can be said by the other side regarding BLM and Antifa.

Chat Logs Reveal Alleged Plan To Turn Trump Rally Into Violent Riot

The chat logs corroborate the recent federal charge against Sullivan, noting he didn’t attend the riot to “report” but rather to serve as an agent provocateur. Sullivan – who uses the name Jayden X – can be seen sending an image of himself in a Trump 2020 hat captioned with “counter intel” on January 6th

Following the riots, other Discord user revealed they disguised themselves as Trump supporters by wearing hats and shirts with the president’s insignia

Other users, such as “deaththreat,” admitted that a “large sum of anti Trumpers” composed those storming the Capitol before appearing to identify themselves in the crowd

Sullivan had also posted instructions on how to make chemical weapons wipes.

Finally, there is now further information that shows Sullivan and his crew were planning to be involved in further violent protests masquerading as pro-Trump rallies:

https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/qanon-shaman-rioter-allegedly-planned-to-kill-lawmakers-during-siege/

The self-styled “QAnon Shaman” seeking a pardon from President Trump for storming the US Capitol sought to kill elected officials during the deadly siege — and left a threatening note for Vice President Mike Pence, federal prosecutors said.

Jacob Anthony Chansley — the 33-year-old Arizona man seen inside the Capitol wearing a bearskin headdress and red, white and blue face paint — was among the rioters who plotted to capture lawmakers once inside the building, according to a detention memo filed late Thursday.

“Strong evidence, including Chansley’s own words and actions at the Capitol, supports that the intent of the Capitol rioters was to capture and assassinate elected officials in the United States government,” federal prosecutors in Phoenix wrote.

The 18-page memo also alleges that Chansley, who remains held in a federal lockup in Phoenix, left behind a note for Pence on the Senate chamber dais — just minutes after the vice president left.

“It’s only a matter of time, justice is coming,” the note read, according to federal prosecutors.

There are other reports repeated in CNN, that others had indeed prepared to kill politicians. And they were allegedly about a minute away from storming the chamber whilst they were still there.

1 minute ago, Jeff said:

This needs further investigation, but I suspect most of it is just keyboard warrior stuff, like the far right trolls claiming they're ready to start shooting who contented themselves ( the ones who bothered to show and got off their fat asses to enter the Capitol) with heroically breaking windows and sucker punching cops.

1 minute ago, Stuart Galbraith said:

https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/qanon-shaman-rioter-allegedly-planned-to-kill-lawmakers-during-siege/

The self-styled “QAnon Shaman” seeking a pardon from President Trump for storming the US Capitol sought to kill elected officials during the deadly siege — and left a threatening note for Vice President Mike Pence, federal prosecutors said.

Jacob Anthony Chansley — the 33-year-old Arizona man seen inside the Capitol wearing a bearskin headdress and red, white and blue face paint — was among the rioters who plotted to capture lawmakers once inside the building, according to a detention memo filed late Thursday.

“Strong evidence, including Chansley’s own words and actions at the Capitol, supports that the intent of the Capitol rioters was to capture and assassinate elected officials in the United States government,” federal prosecutors in Phoenix wrote.

The 18-page memo also alleges that Chansley, who remains held in a federal lockup in Phoenix, left behind a note for Pence on the Senate chamber dais — just minutes after the vice president left.

“It’s only a matter of time, justice is coming,” the note read, according to federal prosecutors.

There are other reports repeated in CNN, that others had indeed prepared to kill politicians. And they were allegedly about a minute away from storming the chamber whilst they were still there.

And yet, faced with a perfect opportunity to use their weapons against the forces of left wing oppression, the only shot fired was by police. Frankly, I doubt any of these idiots had the parts to do more than talk tough and maybe sucker punch a cop or two.

2 hours ago, Skywalkre said:

Umm... the threats were against the Rs if they did not support (or have not been, as some have already been receiving threats) Trump.  I went back to the piece I saw two nights ago.  One R Congressman stated he was receiving threats before the vote... and then decided to vote no on impeachment.  Did that influence him?  The reddit pieces I was referring to were apparently referencing a WaPo article citing sources on the Hill stating several R Congressmen voted no due to fears from threats received or they felt they would receive if they voted to impeach.

What about the threats to eject them from congress entirely? Because if you voted with Trump you're a deplorable. 

I tell you, I am feeling very strong unity from the democrats right now. 

1 hour ago, BansheeOne said:

Yeah, yeah, but what about My Lai? 

What's the standard?

If political violence is wrong then its wrong. Suddenly saying that political violence is unacceptable When its the right doing it after cheering in on by the left is for over 4 years is no standard at all. 

And as far as defense goes, what did Admiral Donetz say about U-boats and War Order No. 154? What was the response at the trial? He was convicted for unrestricted submarine warfare right ? No? Why?

There's still life in Team Kraken. All the traitors will be rounded up shortly and put into FEMA death camps.

Situation Update, Jan 14th, 2021 – An astonishing theory: FEMA and the US military will save America at its final hour

Thursday, January 14, 2021 by: Mike Adams

(Natural News) Today’s Situation Update for January 14th examines the two competing theories for the outcome of the rigged 2020 election. In one outcome, Trump has given up, Biden will be sworn in, and the United States of America will be plunged into a communist-controlled authoritarian police state that silences conservative dissent.

Another theory is emerging, however, that claims the United States is in a military coup against illegal civilian traitors and that a combination of FEMA and the military will actually save America, not enslave it.

[...] 

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-14-situation-update-jan-14th-2021-an-astonishing-theory-fema-and-the-us-military-will-save-america-at-its-final-hour.html

39 minutes ago, R011 said:

Or Britain and the United states did With Stalin. 

Edited by rmgill

19 minutes ago, R011 said:

And yet, faced with a perfect opportunity to use their weapons against the forces of left wing oppression, the only shot fired was by police. Frankly, I doubt any of these idiots had the parts to do more than talk tough and maybe sucker punch a cop or two.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1117

If two or more persons conspire to violate section 1111, 1114, 1116, or 1119 of this title, and one or more of such persons do any overt act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be punished by imprisonment for any term of years or for life.

So basically we can blow smoke and say they were kidding, but they turned up with zip ties, weapons, and stormed Capitol Hill, to the sound of people shouting Hang Mike Pence.  Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Edited by Stuart Galbraith

Natural News? You're digging to the bottom of the barrel now Banshee. What's next? Articles from pit bull breeders of the Rap world explaining how they found all the secret racist handshakes of the white GOP?

Verbal flailing about 'who is going to save us' is pretty damn old and goes back further than Trump. You'd be better situations to see what people like chief council of PBS and the like are saying and writing. 

6 minutes ago, rmgill said:

Or Britain and the United states did With Stalin. 

You really think the KKK and white supremacists are capable of taking direction by a Black man?

And the Stalin example is risible, because we often tried to cooperate and often failed. Look up the Poltava incident.

4 minutes ago, rmgill said:

Natural News? You're digging to the bottom of the barrel now Banshee. What's next? Articles from pit bull breeders of the Rap world explaining how they found all the secret racist handshakes of the white GOP?

Verbal flailing about 'who is going to save us' is pretty damn old and goes back further than Trump. You'd be better situations to see what people like chief council of PBS and the like are saying and writing. 

Have you got a link for that one, because I for one would find it very interesting.

12 minutes ago, rmgill said:

Hey, I'm just posting what I see pop up in discussion of events elsewhere. Though to their credit, reaction of other posters there was pretty much "nuts!“, too. You probably know you're really out there when, as the article notes, Alex Jones suggests you're a Q-grade loon. 😁