Because Biden

nitflegal

3 hours ago, urbanoid said:

Given that recently he was talking about president Mitterand (died in 1996) instead of Macron and recalled talking to Kohl (chancellor in the 1990s, died in 2017), I'm afraid he might decide to... bomb Belgrade to get rid of Milosevic.

If you get lucky, he'll send money to support Solidarność.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, urbanoid said:

Given that recently he was talking about president Mitterand (died in 1996) instead of Macron and recalled talking to Kohl (chancellor in the 1990s, died in 2017), I'm afraid he might decide to... bomb Belgrade to get rid of Milosevic.

Not a chance. If he wants to get Milosevic ("He's a bad dude"), he will order the bombing of Bucharest, or Burma.

2 hours ago, Harold Jones said:

If you get lucky, he'll send money to support Solidarność.

Putin would just spread a rumor the labor unions are supporting Trump in 2024.

8 hours ago, urbanoid said:

You know it's bad when "Spiegel" runs an article titled "The President Who Talks to the Dead". 😄

Look ma @Murph, no Russian collusion!

In court filings, prosecutors said Alexander Smirnov admitted during an interview before his arrest last week that "officials associated with Russian intelligence were involved in passing a story" about the president’s son, Hunter Biden. They said Smirnov's contacts with Russian officials were recent and extensive, and said Smirnov had planned to meet with one official during an upcoming overseas trip.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-informant-who-lied-about-bidens-ties-ukrainian-energy-company-high-level-russian-contacts-doj

eVzcAd9.png

Nope none at all since the Russian Collusion hoax was paid for by Hillary Clinton's campaign.  Putin WANTED Hillary since she is so stupid and easy to control, just throw a hot lesbian, money, and give Bill hookers and blow and she will do whatever you want done.

Then they get them in the Military. Then they're voters. 

I love how this great replacement effort isn't happening. 

3 hours ago, urbanoid said:

Nothing even the slightest bit creepy about shopping for POCs by nationality.

On 2/21/2024 at 10:00 AM, Der Zeitgeist said:

Oh, wait a moment. The entire inquiry was based on Russian disinformation and agitprop? Im shocked I tell you, shocked.

6 minutes ago, Stuart Galbraith said:

Oh, wait a moment. The entire inquiry was based on Russian disinformation and agitprop? Im shocked I tell you, shocked.

Sure, that's why the MAGA morons here have suddenly stopped after screeching about Hunter Biden for the last five years.

1 minute ago, Stuart Galbraith said:

But the inquiry will stop, now they suddenly realise they were led around by the nose by Vladimir Putin? Right? Right???

No, Putin is a decent christian family man, unlike the satanist trans pedo clique that runs the West.