• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Murph said:

It looks odd, it could be a semi auto?

It is HK SL-7, more-less "I want G3 but also want it to look like hunting rifle". Mag is missing and bolt is locked back.

Edited by bojan

4 hours ago, Murph said:

I agree Gorlock the Destroyer has set the standard for all to follow:

Because I live a very sheltered life and don’t get out in real world very often…..what the hell is that large THING dressed in pink?????

While I have no knowledge about anything, my imagination suggests that this is how someone named Gorlock the Destroyer would look like.

16 minutes ago, LT Ducky said:

Because I live a very sheltered life and don’t get out in real world very often…..what the hell is that large THING dressed in pink?????

Apparently it is a man, pretending to be a woman, and claiming to be a 10 out of 10.  It is pretty much what I would expect a Gorlock the Destroyer to look like.  

20 minutes ago, LT Ducky said:

The "before" pic in a JAMA article on myocardial infarction.

7 hours ago, LT Ducky said:

A Woman you awful terrible person. No really she rates herself as a 10. Don't you have awareness? 

Didn't you get the memo on Easter that we're supposed to be aware of Trans people. How are you not aware? 

Now, you are aware. 

Feel free to apply what ever topical eye bleach you feel is necessary to remove what ever discomfort you may be experiencing. 

Edited by rmgill

Squatters and home title fraud.

Two different issues, but both deal with real estate.

Squatters, taking me casa su casa literally 

Recently there have been several stories about squatters taking over homes. It seems like this is very much a state and local issue not federal. 

Most areas squatters aren't too big a problem. You call local law enforcement, no lease and they are removed. Certain places they go to jail for trespassing. 

For squatters to be a problem one of three things has to happen:

State or local laws that enable squatters. Most states have squatters rights laws but most take years to have effect. Some states are much much more favorable to squatters. 

Local law enforcement that won't force squatters out.

Judges that enable squatters.

Locally law enforcement that refuses to remove squatters. 

Florida recently tightened up its squatter laws. New York is said to be looking at doing the same.

There are ads for title fraud protection.  Supposedly crooks can pretend to be you and get a loan against your home. I'm sure it happens occasionally but I don't think it is a widespread problem. Any time I've ever gotten a loan against my home it took considerable paper work and I.D. And for crooks good old fashioned credit card fraud is quick and easy. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/miami/news/governor-desantis-signs-legislation-to-end-squatters-scam-in-florida/

https://www.newsweek.com/new-york-officials-scrambling-change-squatter-laws-1885596

Edited by 17thfabn

9 hours ago, 17thfabn said:

Squatters and home title fraud.

Two different issues, but both deal with real estate.

Squatters, taking me casa su casa literally 

Recently there have been several stories about squatters taking over homes. It seems like this is very much a state and local issue not federal. 

Most areas squatters aren't too big a problem. You call local law enforcement, no lease and they are removed. Certain places they go to jail for trespassing. 

For squatters to be a problem one of three things has to happen:

State or local laws that enable squatters. Most states have squatters rights laws but most take years to have effect. Some states are much much more favorable to squatters. 

Local law enforcement that won't force squatters out.

Judges that enable squatters.

Locally law enforcement that refuses to remove squatters. 

Florida recently tightened up its squatter laws. New York is said to be looking at doing the same.

There are ads for title fraud protection.  Supposedly crooks can pretend to be you and get a loan against your home. I'm sure it happens occasionally but I don't think it is a widespread problem. Any time I've ever gotten a loan against my home it took considerable paper work and I.D. And for crooks good old fashioned credit card fraud is quick and easy. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/miami/news/governor-desantis-signs-legislation-to-end-squatters-scam-in-florida/

https://www.newsweek.com/new-york-officials-scrambling-change-squatter-laws-1885596

Correct about this being a local then state problem. Title fraud potential is why we have title companies and title insurance. It is the responsibility of the title company to research ownership of property and any liens on said property. 

Questions of ethics and morals, expressed in terms of things Nazis did or not.

Hitler loved his pet dog, did not smoke, and did not drink. Does that mean that dog lovers, or non-smokers, or teetotalers are necessarily Nazis?

Same way, if one is against genital mutilation of teens, then one is a Nazi, according to that DW piece.

Edited by sunday

Yes, unless they are queer or have a migration history. In Germany you are a Nazi unless there is an indication that you might not be. But you will have to proof this to the woke police over and over again.

9 minutes ago, sunday said:

if one is against genital mutilation of teens, then one is a Nazi, according to that DW piece.

That is a unique interpretation.

Well, I think it is likely there is someone with the surname of that reporter in the list of members of the SS, and she could feel the need to atone for that.

13 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

That is a unique interpretation.

Also, would you be so kind to explain why do you usually only address a part of other persons posts?

5 hours ago, Rick said:

Correct about this being a local then state problem. Title fraud potential is why we have title companies and title insurance. It is the responsibility of the title company to research ownership of property and any liens on said property. 

I occasionally listen to Dave Ramsey. He said on his show that title fraud is a minor problem because there are so many hoops to jump through to accomplish it. On the other hand credit card fraud is easy to crooks go for the easy money.

UN Climate Advisor & Time Mag’s ‘Women Of The Year’ declares ‘the climate crisis’ is ‘not just manmade, it’s white manmade’ – ‘A result of capitalism, years of colonialism, years of racial oppression’

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2024/04/03/un-climate-advisor-time-mags-women-of-the-year-declares-the-climate-crisis-is-not-just-manmade-its-white-manmade/