3 Kidnapped Israeli Teenagers Found Executed. Prelude To Big Operation

Rod

I asked - what are "Zionisms ideas"? Please reply.

I'm not sure that every one here understand what you mean by that term.

Please reply..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

The most curious sentence there being,

The term "Zionism" itself is derived from the word Zion (Hebrew: ציון, Tzi-yon‎), referring to Jerusalem

Which sort of answers the question about whether the 2 state solution has a snowball's chance.

In my learned interpretation this applies to the Biblical Jerusalem, not the modern urban mass. That is, Temple Mount plus a limited area of adjoining districts. So far so good. Now, it‘s entirely fair to assign Temple Mount to the Jooz as it is presently under the possession of ... oops!

In any case the Jooz should not dig too deep for tunnels under Mount Moriah. Nobody knows what horrors may lurk underneath.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Israel's desire to cultivate the China card is strategic, based on the understanding that the PRC is entangled with Palestinian-type minorities of its own that have aspirations to Palestinian-level welfare and statehood.

International sanctions on Israel would lay the groundwork for future sanctions against the PRC. Israel understands this.

As for the subject of Chinese involvement in Israeli infrastructure projects, Israel has granted a $2 billion contract to Shina for the Israeli Red-Med rail alternative to the Suez Canal infrastructure project as well as a memorandum of understanding for the Chinese to develop the port of Eilat. This puts PRC interests in the firing line of Egyptian opposition to this project.

Lifting pinkies for now, lifting the anchors of a PRC carrier task force equipped with Israeli missile and radar technology at Eilat in the future.

It would be difficult for me to describe the exact technologies transferred by Israel to China. Former Israel Defense Export Control Agency head Meir Shalit could probably do so in greater detail.

Shalit resigned in December after U.S. investigators determined that Israel had exported military technology to China on his watch.

Edited by Nobu

Israel's desire to cultivate the China card is strategic, based on the understanding that the PRC is entangled with Palestinian-type minorities of its own that have aspirations to Palestinian-level welfare and statehood.

International sanctions on Israel would lay the groundwork for future sanctions against the PRC. Israel understands this.

As for the subject of Chinese involvement in Israeli infrastructure projects, Israel has granted a $2 billion contract to Shina for the Israeli Red-Med rail alternative to the Suez Canal infrastructure project as well as a memorandum of understanding for the Chinese to develop the port of Eilat. This puts PRC interests in the firing line of Egyptian opposition to this project.

Lifting pinkies for now, lifting the anchors of a PRC carrier task force equipped with Israeli missile and radar technology at Eilat in the future.

Yeah right..

China dancing to the Israeli fiddle..

Again with the little-Big Satan, Master-Blaster theory??

Just with China as the idiot giant?

International sanctions against China... Hilarious...

I suggest you check out the magnitude of international contracts won and executed by Chinese companies, world wide.

The magnitude of corporate take overs by Chinese corporations.

Put in a decade of business with Israel, and you won't be able to squeeze out a soft belch from the Chinese economy.

You are talking about a tender that was never launched and an offer not yet made to a regulatory nightmare..

A Turkish Company built the new terminal at Ben-Gurion, An Irish Company - A new power plant partly owned by a Turkish company in Israel..

Israel builds desalination plants all over the world..

SO WHAT???

BTW - I take it you have not actually seen the port of Eilat ....

Chinese carrier task force... :D :D :D The port of Eilat... :D :D :D

Where do you get this stuff???

Edited by DADI

What a marvellous topic is that one. So 'balanced'.

It would seem that, for the TNF average forumer:

-1 Israel is always right, or if it is wrong, it's just because they don't flat the entire Gaza (eh, Sikkyn?)

-2 the only good Arab is that one dead.

I am frankly surprised, as i remember the discussion about, let's say, the 2006 war, and there were a vast difference in opinions about the israeli-palestian question.

And dear fellow, nobody of you gave a shit about almost 2,000 civilians butchered by israel attacks (see my point n.2).

I think that cynism and opinable sense of humour would have been coupled by much more deep analisys of this never- ending conflict, but still, this seems to be not exactly the goal of who have posted here (atleast not the majority of them).

It would be difficult for me to describe the exact technologies transferred by Israel to China. Former Israel Defense Export Control Agency head Meir Shalit could probably do so in greater detail.

Shalit resigned in December after U.S. investigators determined that Israel had exported military technology to China on his watch.

I'm afraid you have few mistakes here..

The U.S investigation came after the Israeli MoD missed out on an Israeli Company's sale, of a double-use (civilian-military) product - To a FRENCH company.

U.S investigation expressed concern it may go to China from there..

Investigation found that procedures have not been filled to the last line - and the head of the relevant office decided to resign.

Big Deal...

Make a complete list of American and EU technology finding it's way to China, North Korea, Iran, and even ISIS..

That will give you something to worry about..

Chinese carriers in Eilat...

Yeah right..

China dancing to the Israeli fiddle..

The Chinese are supposedly good at doing business, they also lent the US quite a lot of cash, does that make them Juice?

Not by their cuisine, it doesn't..

But for those of us with a taste for a good conspiracy..

I give you Lt. Admiral (Ret.) Eliezer "Chiney" Marom..

No one in this forum will ever believe me again..

Edited by DADI

.... nobody of you gave a shit about almost 2,000 civilians butchered by israel attacks ..

My dear friend - That number counting "civilian casualties" is a lie.

But you're angry... That's good.

Can you find in your heart to divert some of that anger to terrorists who hide behind civilians; Fire rockets from schools; Execute political rivals in the street; Fire directly at kinder-gardens in civilian areas; Terrorize their "own" people; Using all their money for weapons and do not invest in health or education; Teaching children to be suicide bombers ???

No? Not even a little?

Edited by DADI

Eilat should be just dandy for an aircraft carrier.

At least you already have a local admiral for an exchange program. How do you say cul-de-sac in Chinese? :lol:

Edited by mnm

.... nobody of you gave a shit about almost 2,000 civilians butchered by israel attacks ..

My dear friend - That number counting "civilian casualties" is a lie.

But you're angry... That's good.

Can you find in your heart to divert some of that anger to terrorists who hide behind civilians; Fire rockets from schools; Execute political rivals in the street; Fire directly at kinder-gardens in civilian areas; Terrorize their "own" people; Using all their money for weapons and do not invest in health or education; Teaching children to be suicide bombers ???

No? Not even a little?

Dadi. Don't confuse him with facts or logic.

He's haten and loving it

I will concede that my prediction of a PRC CVBG weighing anchor at Eilat in the future may have been premature.

It appears that both Israel and China are intent on boosting ties, for economic and political reasons. Israelis are understandably concerned about how this may be perceived by the West, and will understandably downplay the shared interests that make close ties practical for both sides.

I am suspicious of loud Israeli protests and denials he doth at the mere mention of booming multilateral ties between Israel and China, however.

Bringing up the parallel of illegal technology proliferation to North Korea does Israel's position no favors here.

Israel and Isrealis do not hide the wish for economical ties with China, along with concerns to what israeli companies taken over by Chinese corporations, would result with in the future.

China is buying technology, with the companies that own it. No doubt.

Having any hope that economic ties would/could bring any kind of political cooperation with China - is just nonsense.

China will not invest any politicl effort for Israel's sake.. I just don't see that happening.

The Chinese, at best, would be polite.

What a marvellous topic is that one. So 'balanced'.

It would seem that, for the TNF average forumer:

-1 Israel is always right, or if it is wrong, it's just because they don't flat the entire Gaza (eh, Sikkyn?)

-2 the only good Arab is that one dead.

I am frankly surprised, as i remember the discussion about, let's say, the 2006 war, and there were a vast difference in opinions about the israeli-palestian question.

And dear fellow, nobody of you gave a shit about almost 2,000 civilians butchered by israel attacks (see my point n.2).

I think that cynism and opinable sense of humour would have been coupled by much more deep analisys of this never- ending conflict, but still, this seems to be not exactly the goal of who have posted here (atleast not the majority of them).

That line shows perfectly your level. Mixing civilians and combatants like Hamas do.

But still have time to distinguish between those that protect their civilians and those that don't.

In case you don't remember a certain Dvce, you certainly consider evil, some dozens years ago advised for civilians to get out of city centers. But i guess for mysterious reasons you don't expect that of Hamas. I wonder why.

And you seem unable to read behind media , for a start you didn't took in account the 10-15% of Hamas rockets that fall in Gaza. We are talking about 300-400 rockets.

Then civilized Israel if didn't had IronDome, warning systems, and bunkers and medical systems the 500-700 Rockets Palestinians that were intercepted because they were going to civlian areas -of around 4000 launched - would have killed how much Israelis? 2:1 so 1000-1400?

I guess if for 2000 Palestinians Gaza deaths, we would have 1400 Israelis dead you would be less unhappy with proportionality. Since you are a progressive, an egalitarian then it wouldn't shock you so much.

You probably wouldn't even made your post above. Because the objective of your post was to shock by desproportionality.

Of course much more people would have died but that was never a concern of progressives. Like poverty is never a concern of progressives, they don't care of Cuba poverty for example. They just don't tolerate difference. Like you.

Finally. if Israel didn't have counter attacked Gaza then we will have to count instead of 4000 rockets fired against Israel maybe what, 12000?

Edited by lucklucky

Joos suck at butchery. With so much firepower, killing just 2,000 is a crime. Why...if Hamas had that kind of firepower, they would kill 20,000, nay 200,000!

Saul has slain his thousands! And David, his tens of thousands! :lol: ;)