• Stuart Galbraith

• rmgill

• DKTanker

• Josh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Sardaukar said:

What he said.

Until Americans themselves make a broad conscious effort to overcome their divisions and rebuild a common base and maybe ask for it, any outside help offered will remain getting rebuffed as meddling in their national affairs. So unfortunately, for the time being gallows humor ranging from a tired smirk to hysterical laughter at the antics on display is all that remains for observers.

Pretty words in the face of a growing movement among our left that sees the very foundational figures of our nation as people to be reviled in history and erased.

Imagine if you will, a movement within Finland that decided that all acknowledgment of your old Finno/Germanic/Nordic cultural roots was racist and that you should adopt those ideals of what ever the soviets pushed upon you in the winter war and afterwards. 

6 minutes ago, rmgill said:

Pretty words in the face of a growing movement among our left that sees the very foundational figures of our nation as people to be reviled in history and erased.

Imagine if you will, a movement within Finland that decided that all acknowledgment of your old Finno/Germanic/Nordic cultural roots was racist and that you should adopt those ideals of what ever the soviets pushed upon you in the winter war and afterwards. 

Not perhaps the best example you could have found..... :D

4b82d5ebe339bc3a90b789730adb2bca.jpg

Thanks, Murph. Much appreciated.

9 minutes ago, rmgill said:

Ironically, that could be a non-perfect, but fair description of what happened in some parts of society of post-1945 Germany. It could be said that most of the positive features of Germany were kept, however, as the USSR was not the only country doing the pushing.

Edited by sunday

3 minutes ago, Stuart Galbraith said:

Explain it please Stuart. So we can understand your thought processes? Or are you just going for the child like first pass without any fundamental understanding of what you point to? 

Your own culture is also on the chopping block by the leftist for all the same reasons. You'd best be aware of that if you have any sense. 

Bear with me, as I understand it, no electoral college vote has been taken, correct?

Who controls the house?

Who controls the Senate? 

9 minutes ago, Stuart Galbraith said:

Well they wouldn't want to recall that they once used aircraft made by imperialist, colonialist, white supremacist, racists.

On 11/6/2020 at 4:34 AM, Stuart Galbraith said:

21 minutes ago, Colin said:

Bear with me, as I understand it, no electoral college vote has been taken, correct?

Who controls the house?

Who controls the Senate? 

Correct. Hasn't happened yet. The EC by some states could be directed to vote otherwise. Because that's how it actually works. 

33 minutes ago, sunday said:

Thanks, Murph. Much appreciated.

Ironically, that could be a non-perfect, but fair description of what happened in some parts of society of post-1945 Germany. It could be said that most of the positive features of Germany were kept, however, as the USSR was not the only country doing the pushing.

But the key thing here is that it's coming from within your own country's left leaning intellectuals. And they're not just looking at one time period in history but ALL of it and it's all to be ripped out and thrown away. Not just the 30s and 40s. But ALL of it. 

3 minutes ago, rmgill said:

But the key thing here is that it's coming from within your own country's left leaning intellectuals. And they're not just looking at one time period in history but ALL of it and it's all to be ripped out and thrown away. Not just the 30s and 40s. But ALL of it. 

Congratulations, you have ascended to the own left-leaning intellectuals hating their own country category. We in Spain have spent a very long, long time in that category.

Minor nitpick, the Allies want to eradicate German Militarism, so go back until Bismarck's tenure, at least.

The Trump Accountability Project took down their record who has to fear, but fear not the internet is forever.  Here is a list of those to be purged:

Welcome to The Trump Accountability Project

This Google Sheet is the BEGINNING of this effort. If you want to help -- please do!

Email helpout@trumpaccountability.net

We should welcome in our fellow Americans with whom we differ politically.

But the world should never forget those who, when faced with a decision, chose to put their money, their time, and their reputations behind separating children from their families, encouraging racism and anti-Semitism, and negligently causing the unnecessary loss of life and economic devastation from our country's failed response to the COVID-19 pandemic.

This site will be a permanent record of:

* Individuals who worked for the Trump for President campaign in 2016 or 2020.

* Individuals who worked as a political appointee in the Trump Administration.

* Individuals who were appointed by President Trump to any boards, commissions, or the judiciary.

* Individuals who donated $1000 or more to the Donald J. Trump for President, and related campaign committees in 2016 and 2020.

* Individuals and organizations that publicly endorsed either of Donald Trump's campaigns for President, in 2016 or 2020.

* Law firms that worked for the Trump for President campaign or Administration

* Individuals who supported Trump, but publicly denounced the Trump campaign and/or Administration prior to Election Day 2020.

37 minutes ago, rmgill said:

Explain it please Stuart. So we can understand your thought processes? Or are you just going for the child like first pass without any fundamental understanding of what you point to? 

Your own culture is also on the chopping block by the leftist for all the same reasons. You'd best be aware of that if you have any sense. 

No, my own culture is on the chopping block because the political right have fucked up dealing with the deficit by not laying it on the only people who wholly caused it, the bankers. They have screwed up absolutely  everything I care about, whether it's the British Army, foreign policy, manufacturing, the railways, healthcare, and laid us open to Russian hoods to stash their I'll gotten gains, and made us the leading fence in Europe, and batted their eyelids coyly at Vladimir Putin every time he uses a WMD on our territory. Added to that there is their complete cluelessness dealing with Scotland that widens our national split and makes a second Scottish referendum increasingly likely. And that before I even get on to Covid 19.

Yes, I loathe the Far left as much as you do. I'm addition to all the ills you ascribe to them, many of which I can agree with you, many of which I can see paralleled in Corbynistas, but worst of all it's solely down to them my country is in the hands of Boris Johnson. 

Your flaw is believing the Right can never, ever be as bad as the left. Living my 47 years in Britain, in all the things I care about, I've never seen much difference. Both have extremes, both are infinitely clueless when they operate according to ideology and not the pragmatic common sense that is required. My heart may be with the left, but my head is not. My head  may be with the moderate right, by my heart isnt. And neither are what my country needs anymore anyway.

And the picture was an attempt at levity, so lighten the hell up. If your country can survive 5 years of a civil war and 4 years of Donald Trump, it will survive absolutely anything. Republican Presidents will come again, and chances are the next one will be far better than this dud. 

Edited by Stuart Galbraith

59 minutes ago, Tim the Tank Nut said:

if the plan is to leave it in "God's hands" then our Creator is leaving things a little late in the game to make an impact.

As far as the AP goes they are subscribing to "big lie, repeated enough".

I, too, grieve for the demise of our once great nation. The public's choice of the evil of secular liberalism over Christianity makes the wretched and long decline of mankind inevitable. If one must weep, cry over the fate of your grandchildren's children, for they will not know the greatness and inspiration God has given the U.S. to shine throughout the world. 

God operates on his time scale, not ours. Your faith and hope and thoughts need to look up toward Jesus, not at a political party. People always  disappoint, but God never does. This is very hard to accept and live through though but one must be humble and realize God has this and I don't. For a reminder, listen to Moody radio or pick up an old hymn book, it works for me. 

1 minute ago, Rick said:

I, too, grieve for the demise of our once great nation. The public's choice of the evil of secular liberalism over Christianity makes the wretched and long decline of mankind inevitable. If one must weep, cry over the fate of your grandchildren's children, for they will not know the greatness and inspiration God has given the U.S. to shine throughout the world. 

God operates on his time scale, not ours. Your faith and hope and thoughts need to look up toward Jesus, not at a political party. People always  disappoint, but God never does. This is very hard to accept and live through though but one must be humble and realize God has this and I don't. For a reminder, listen to Moody radio or pick up an old hymn book, it works for me. 

Despair is a tool of the enemy, and until February there is still hope for your country.

One should always remember that God helps those who help themselves, also.

7 minutes ago, Rick said:

Talk about American centralism...

Really, guys, if you are so worried, move to Poland.

13 minutes ago, Stuart Galbraith said:

No, my own culture is on the chopping block because the political right have fucked up dealing with the deficit by not laying it on the only people who wholly caused it, the bankers. 

You've completely missed the entire scope of the disintegrationists. Your nation was KEY in ending the world slave trade. That does not matter. They want power. Their path to that is pitting the woke left against white western males and anyone who aligns with them. Sikh British woman, still a white western male. Part of that is destroying those cultural institutions of the west.

This is all mirrored by Biden who literally said that if you are black but you didn't vote for him you weren't black any more. 

At last, one can relax, knowing that the clown in chief has to face the end. The dissembling of the country will wind down. In January, he will become just another failed businessman with intense personality problems, facing bankrupcy and numerous lawsuits like any other mortal offender must. The only remaining test will be the ability of a POTUS to pardon himself.

1 hour ago, sunday said:

Most of those 4 million are because of California, and yes, Californian practices could make most of that difference.

OTH, the different State legislatures appoint the electoral college members, and they are not compelled to consider the result of the different state elections, if I am not wrong in this, something related to this part of the US Constitution:

It is possible that states send electoral voters that don’t agree with their popular vote. But it would have to be multiple states, presumably with GOP legislators, who were willing to slit their own throats for the president. If it were just PA I’d say it was a distinct possibility, but even discounting GA it seems unlikely another state legislature wants to go down that road.

Josh, have you checked how many states with (R) legislatures supposedly voted for Biden? Most of those will sent a majority of Republican representatives to the House, so probably they want to redress election fraud in order to save their throats, in a figurative sense.

Edited by sunday