Because, Russia

X-Files

Is it cost of liberal reforms or cost of combination of gathering too much internal debt, losing territory and inept direction? Just sayin', as my country also had to go through liberal reforms, they were quite extensive and while we had slight dip in late 1990s, it was mostly caused by lower birth rate as people started to explore other options than "get married at 20, get settled by state in your new place, live so-so ever after".

In Russian case it is not so: as soon as economic situation started to recover, birth rate started to grow. Your description of “people started to explore other options” is more about Soviet urban families of 1970th+, when “one family-one child” became sort of norm for those pretending to be “middle class”

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

World of tanks! Russia Stronk!

That is what happen when journalist with degree in philosophy (like Rogozin) appointed to be military industry supervisor. PC game players will only make good tankers when they will be able to repair broken tank with mouse clicks

Surplus military clothing is cheap and durable. And I guess the first set is left over from their own conscript service. And later replaced with another set of surplus. Sometimes I feel the production of the old stonegray-olive Bundeswehr parkas is kept up by sales to farmers and anti-atomic protestors. :D

And American punk rock guys in the early 90s. Hey, they were good parkas!

We need no tankers now, we need World of Tanks players” Rogozin wrote in a Monday tweet.

Whoa, there is hope for such over-aged nerds like me :P . Pay is after WN8 or overall win rate? Or is there extra for field commander experience?

Edited by Oddball31

BK0010 is what our school computer class was based at (at about 1990). Was able to provide basic programming skills – much more useful than what present-day school get from shiny powerful PCs they mostly play with without knowing how they work….

my school had AGAT´s, we had computer class in 7th grade. it took a lot of time, typiing to draw 2 lines, join them like L and then to paint it green.it was the most boring thing on earth after knitting i guess. i spent 2-3 weeks doing this, then said ´´sod it´´ and never looked back :)