Because Trump 2.0

Mr King

4 hours ago, MiloMorai said:

So Obama praised Putin once.

2015 “Putin and the Russian government compartmentalized on this in a way that surprised me, and we would have not achieved this agreement had it not been for Russia’s willingness to stick with us and the other P5-plus members in insisting on a strong deal.”

2012 Obama called Putin five days after the vote, “to congratulate him on his recent victory,” according to an official readout of the call.

2011 (Biden, now president) And in the second decade of this new century, the United States and Russia no longer have good reason not to trust one another.  There is no good reason not to trust one another.

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stuart Galbraith

• rmgill

• DKTanker

• Josh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 5/3/2022 at 3:37 PM, DKTanker said:

Incredibly enough the local papers are full of fact checkers  responding to the movie 

45 minutes ago, NickM said:

Incredibly enough the local papers are full of fact checkers  responding to the movie 

It should contain really, really damning evidence, then.

3 hours ago, nitflegal said:

2015 “Putin and the Russian government compartmentalized on this in a way that surprised me, and we would have not achieved this agreement had it not been for Russia’s willingness to stick with us and the other P5-plus members in insisting on a strong deal.”

2012 Obama called Putin five days after the vote, “to congratulate him on his recent victory,” according to an official readout of the call.

2011 (Biden, now president) And in the second decade of this new century, the United States and Russia no longer have good reason not to trust one another.  There is no good reason not to trust one another.

Look at that. Milo lied 3 times at once. I think we should keep a tally and see if we can get him to 30,000 lies. At this rate it should take a month...

On 5/3/2022 at 10:40 PM, rmgill said:

Having seen those two specific examples first hand,  you are going to have to work a little harder on a refutation of there being just 3 problems. 

Only three in AZ.  My original post which was quoted by Detonable was referencing AZ.  If Detonable meant somewhere else... he should have said that.

3 hours ago, NickM said:

Here's an AP piece covering issues with the movie.  I'm not holding my breath this is going to lead to any prosecutions (in fact it sounds like some of this stuff was already looked into and found to be nothing... just like the accusations here in AZ).

1 hour ago, rmgill said:

Look at that. Milo lied 3 times at once. I think we should keep a tally and see if we can get him to 30,000 lies. At this rate it should take a month...

Math wasn't one of your better subjects in school. was it?

30 x 3 = 90 🙂

Now how many times did Obama praise Kim, Xi, and other despots?

13 hours ago, MiloMorai said:

30 x 3 = 90 🙂

Now how many times did Obama praise Kim, Xi, and other despots?

2012 I want to once again welcome President Xi back to the White House.  We first hosted him here three years ago when he was Vice President.  So this is our sixth meeting.  As a result of our efforts, our two nations are working together more closely across a broader range of critical issues -- and our cooperation is delivering results, for both our nations and the world.  

Well, it gives me great pleasure to welcome President Xi back to the United States.  We first met during my visit to China in 2009, and I had the opportunity to welcome him to the Oval Office last year when he was still Vice President and a guest of Vice President Biden’s.

I think some of you may know that President Xi is no stranger to the United States.  He’s remembered fondly in Iowa, where he once visited and stayed with a local family, and on his trip last year, he had a chance to come to California -- including, I understand, going to a Lakers game, which I was very jealous of.  (Laughter.)

2014 So, President Xi, thank you again for your hospitality, for the candid and very productive conversations, for your hosting of an excellent APEC Summit, and for our work together.

35 minutes ago, nitflegal said:

2012 I want to once again welcome President Xi back to the White House.  We first hosted him here three years ago when he was Vice President.  So this is our sixth meeting.  As a result of our efforts, our two nations are working together more closely across a broader range of critical issues -- and our cooperation is delivering results, for both our nations and the world.  

Well, it gives me great pleasure to welcome President Xi back to the United States.  We first met during my visit to China in 2009, and I had the opportunity to welcome him to the Oval Office last year when he was still Vice President and a guest of Vice President Biden’s.

I think some of you may know that President Xi is no stranger to the United States.  He’s remembered fondly in Iowa, where he once visited and stayed with a local family, and on his trip last year, he had a chance to come to California -- including, I understand, going to a Lakers game, which I was very jealous of.  (Laughter.)

2014 So, President Xi, thank you again for your hospitality, for the candid and very productive conversations, for your hosting of an excellent APEC Summit, and for our work together.

Sounds like normal diplomatic chitchat.

1 hour ago, MiloMorai said:

Considering how agressive and impacting to national security the cartels are to American Citizens, we've done just as much for less US deaths. We bombed the heck out of Libya for just ONE bombing in Germany. 

Oh, but I forgot, you're Canadian, your nation is often friendly with murderers like Castro on a regular basis, no wonder. Heck you elected a Castro as PM, so, no confusion there. And with that, you're going to kvetch that Trump was friendly? How many times as your PM or others rubbed elbows with folks like Fidel or other dictators? 

Edited by rmgill

16 hours ago, MiloMorai said:

You're the one who keeps citing the Trump Lied 30,000 times like it's some god given fact confirmed by Einstein. 

It's obvious hyperbole. But you want to get all particular when the same hyperbole is directed at you? How about some self awareness? 

1 hour ago, rmgill said:

Considering how agressive and impacting to national security the cartels are to American Citizens, we've done just as much for less US deaths. We bombed the heck out of Libya for just ONE bombing in Germany. 

I've never understood why the US government gives these guys a free pass.  Must be all sorts of money flowing behind the scenes.

3 hours ago, MiloMorai said:

The U.S. is having over 50,000 fentanyl over dose deaths a year. Almost as many U.S. troops that died  an the entirety of the Vietnam War.

So many in the U.S. would support attacking drug labs in Mexico...... and call centers in India, Bangladesh and Pakistan calling to let you know that your car warranty is up 10 times a day. 

4 hours ago, nitflegal said:

It is almost as if President Trump like other presidents before him tried to be polite to leaders of nations that the U.S. is not on the best of terms with?  Some would call that good diplomacy. 

4 hours ago, 17thfabn said:

The U.S. is having over 50,000 fentanyl over dose deaths a year. Almost as many U.S. troops that died  an the entirety of the Vietnam War.

Yep. That too!

So many in the U.S. would support attacking drug labs in Mexico...... and call centers in India, Bangladesh and Pakistan calling to let you know that your car warranty is up 10 times a day. 

The issue there is not the calls, but the scams where they steal tens of thousands from elderly who don't understand computing and electronic banking. 

It is almost as if President Trump like other presidents before him tried to be polite to leaders of nations that the U.S. is not on the best of terms with?  Some would call that good diplomacy. 

See when Trump says nice things trying to get some level of diplomacy going, it's him kow-tow-ing to dictators. When Obama Flies planeloads of cash to Iran it's wise diplomacy. 

1 hour ago, rmgill said:

Yep. That too!

The issue there is not the calls, but the scams where they steal tens of thousands from elderly who don't understand computing and electronic banking. 

Actually it is both.

The theft of money  from vulnerable people is terrible.

The constant calls are a pain in the .... I don't have the problem on my personal phone because if I don't recognize a number I don't answer. If they have a reason to talk to me they can leave a message I will call back. 

The more you answer robo calls the more they call you. With my work number I have to answer all calls so I get a ton of robo calls there. 

Robo calls are theft. They rob you of time.

Edited by 17thfabn

38 minutes ago, MiloMorai said:

So tell me how is an G2A AA missile to be used as a G2G missile.

You point the SARH radar (for example) at the surface target. Like the USN has done with Standard Missile several times. See Operation Preying Mantis and the destruction of IS Joshan. 4 Standard Missiles were fired by USS Simpson and USS Wainwright fired one. They all struck the IS Joshan and when the Harpoon ALSO fired by USS Bagley passed over the wreckage, there was not enough for it to recognize as a ship to engage. 

More so, do you really think that rockets and radar systems and guidance and all that isn't dual use for Air and surface engagement? 

The Iranians were capable enough to convert MIM-23 HAWK missiles into Air launched versions to fill the role of AIM-54's missiles.

Silly Canadian. 

And ok, it was their money, when it was the Shah. But Iran is still not playing nice, what with being a constant sponsor of terrorism. 

1 hour ago, 17thfabn said:

The constant calls are a pain in the .... I don't have the problem on my personal phone because if I don't recognize a number I don't answer. If they have a reason to talk to me they can leave a message I will call back. 

So Bun-Bun is your spirit animal? 

https://archives.sluggy.com/book.php?chapter=37#2003-10-17

1 hour ago, MiloMorai said:

I think they way under counted. 

I'll bet he told Melania that she looked good in corduroy pants, and that he liked her new hair style. He probably told kim jong-un that his haircut framed his face nicely and that his Mao suit was slimming.