The Insane Rationalizations, Bigotry And Out Right Hypocrisy Of The Left

Mr King

14 hours ago, rmgill said:

Probably a clone captured by Baal when he was rolling up Apophis’ remaining empire after his death in 2000...

LOL! Thought only Baal had the clones;

Sadly, the actor who played Baal was killed in a kiteboarding accident back in March.

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Murph

• Mr King

• rmgill

• Ivanhoe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, rmgill said:

I think Apophis had a clone or two going round of host bodies for his Harsisis project. He never cloned his snake, that was Baal. 

Thx! I must have missed that story line.

1 hour ago, R011 said:

I did too.  If so, it must have been only mentioned in passing and certainly no Apothis clones every appeared on screen.

An excuse then to go back and re watch the series...

2 hours ago, Ivanhoe said:

blackfemalevoices.jpg

My my...and I originally thought she was a 'skeezy' kind of creature, unworthy of being held up as a role model.

How the worm has turned.

7 hours ago, NickM said:

My my...and I originally thought she was a 'skeezy' kind of creature, unworthy of being held up as a role model.

How the worm has turned.

Some folks in entertainment are inherently intelligent, but have chosen an outrageous persona to make money.

2 hours ago, Ivanhoe said:

Some folks in entertainment are inherently intelligent, but have chosen an outrageous persona to make money.

Well she had the 'animal cunning' to swindle stockbrokers in strip clubs....

9 hours ago, R011 said:

You need an excuse to rewatch SG-1?  Okay then.  As for Minaj, she can say something you agree with and still be otherwise of negative worth save as a singer.

I see your point but sometimes, I just don't have the appetite for it. I used to be able to consume reruns (especially since one of my cable channels offers such classics as 'Combat', 12 O'Clock High, The Invaders, Black Sheep Squadron, Voyage to the Bottom of The Sea etc) endlessly but not any more for some reason.

14 hours ago, NickM said:

How the worm has turned.

I always considered Minaj representative of the death of hip hop.  And yeah, I'm on the verge of stanning for her.  

https://twitter.com/GPrime85/status/1438503046300925958/photo/1

17 hours ago, NickM said:

How the worm has turned.

Her points are not very well grounded in science. What is interesting to note is how the Whitehouse reached out instead of building a dossier and working with social media to marginalize her voice. 

10 hours ago, rmgill said:

Her points are not very well grounded in science. What is interesting to note is how the Whitehouse reached out instead of building a dossier and working with social media to marginalize her voice. 

Minority privilege.

13 hours ago, rmgill said:

But others apparently are. A kerfuffle in Trinidad, journos hassling her relatives. Release the doxxers!

As for not being grounded in science, that puts her in the same box as Fauci.

1 hour ago, Ivanhoe said:

But others apparently are. A kerfuffle in Trinidad, journos hassling her relatives. Release the doxxers!

As for not being grounded in science, that puts her in the same box as Fauci.

Her claim was that a friend of a cousin in Trinidad had an issue after vaccination, so a local stringer for the Grauniad and another journo were trying to confirm with her family.  Whether that really rose to the level of harassment or was just a call or two is less clear.

What is clear is that she's a looney, but as she's in entertainment that should go without saying.

Why does anyone give a flying fuck what some entertainer is saying in their own private time. Oh wait, you are still filling their pockets by granting them free advertising. Let us earn some FFS :D

1 hour ago, R011 said:

Her claim was that a friend of a cousin in Trinidad had an issue after vaccination, so a local stringer for the Grauniad and another journo were trying to confirm with her family.  Whether that really rose to the level of harassment or was just a call or two is less clear.

What is clear is that she's a looney, but as she's in entertainment that should go without saying.

She's looney but probably so's the reporter for the Guardian.

1 hour ago, R011 said:

Looney she may be.  I don't know her, don't know of her, and only heard of her after her fellow leftists started attacking her for suggesting people should take the vaccine but be mindful that there may be some side affects.

The news is the reaction, not her statement.

I suspect that at least one person has confused her and Cardi B, who is better known, by her own admission,  to having drugged and rolled "clients" for their wallets in a previous occupation.

1 hour ago, DB said:

The news is the reaction, not her statement.

I suspect that at least one person has confused her and Cardi B, who is better known, by her own admission,  to having drugged and rolled "clients" for their wallets in a previous occupation.

That would be me...I totally forgot Cardi B and Nicki Minaj were two different people.

I mean, one skeeze is much the same as another

Edited by NickM
edited to add additional vituperation