The Insane Rationalizations, Bigotry And Out Right Hypocrisy Of The Left

Mr King

7 hours ago, sunday said:

That bigoted idiot hurt two people, and sent one to hospital.

Amazing that, through the whole episode, the top concern on his mind was his phone.  Truly crippled.

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Murph

• Mr King

• rmgill

• Ivanhoe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Steven P Allen said:

Amazing that, through the whole episode, the top concern on his mind was his phone.  Truly crippled.

Maybe because there's some info on it he doesn't want the authorities to know?  

Edited by Stargrunt6

12 hours ago, rmgill said:

Looks like an anti-Trump kid decided to ram a jeep of some Trump supporters. Didn't end well as the soy boy ended up figuring out how a rear naked choke hold works. 

https://streamable.com/kbm3ci

https://www.noozhawk.com/article/altercation_with_maga_vehicle_parade_leads_to_3_vehicle_crash_santa_maria

It's almost always the pasty white scrawny ones. Then reality whacks them hard. Notice he was held for the police and didn't get beaten into a coma. His phone was retained but not stolen.

Woman of the downtrodden.

Rep. Omar has paid husband’s political consulting firm nearly $2.8M

Rep. Ilhan Omar has funneled nearly $2.8 million to her husband’s political consulting company since the beginning of 2019, according to a report.

Omar’s campaign paid $1.6 million to E Street Group LLC, which is owned by her husband, Tim Mynett, from the start of 2019 to July 22, 2020, Fox News reported Tuesday, citing Federal Election Commission data.

Another $1.1 million was sent to the firm in the third quarter and $27,000 in the following weeks.

The $1.1 million figure represented nearly 70 percent of the $1.6 million that her campaign spent in those three months, the report said.

On 6/4/2016 at 12:00 PM, EchoFiveMike said:

Or pick another choice, just not choices that are mutually exclusive. He's either playing the rioting shitlibs as tools to inflame Americans, or he's too stupid to run a business and has just been playing with his dad's money.

I get it, all the pussies think Trump is the new Hitler because he's a change. The cuckservatives are afraid they're gonna lose their place at the feeding trough, the shitlibs think he's gonna Franco them, the juice think he's gonna start a new shoah, the silicon valley/globalist traitors think he's gonna end their 3rd world slave labor.

Frankly hope all this is true and then some. This country geographic boundary is a balkanized shitshow, a carcass being picked over by vultures, a tribalized mess; it's not a nation, the people living here have fuckall in common, they're all just scrabbling to get at the teat. This is because of what they are. This is identity politics; your skin is your uniform, whether you want it or not. The fucking shitlibs have been pushing this since the end of WW2, if not sooner.

I don't like it, I hate it. I want a nation, America, comprised of people loyal to America and Americans. But no one in power currently will allow that; it gets in the way of their money. So fuck all of them, smash this shitshow. Trump is a NYC asshole, but he's a tool to break this shit. America needs a spark. The conservatives NEVER start shit; they have too much to lose. The fucking shitlibs always start shit, they're worthless bustouts with nothing. So to get anywhere the shitlibs must be triggered. Trump triggers shitlibs. Ergo, I must support Trump.

Sure Cruz had better principles, I'm not arguing that(because it's wrong) but the Constitution can only work for a principled, educated, morally good people and we don't have that (anymore)

The world is not a happy place, and this ain't a happy song. S/F....Ken M

Wow...a bazzillion years later and you turned out to be right from the start.

52 minutes ago, Stargrunt6 said:

E5M, do you really want another Shoah?  That's awful. 

Of course, the Purge comes for ALL, why should Jews get a pass?  They have plenty of cunts like Soros, Epstein, Weinstein, Weiner, Schumer, Schiff....ad infinitum.  If you wish to reside in America, you get to take the whole ride, for good or ill.   There's no lifeboats...better keep this ship afloat.  

Globalist motherfuckers all thinking they're above it all, playing at being God.  Just like every other time empires fall, the rats try to scurry away,  leaving the peasants to pay the bill.  S/F....Ken M     

Edited by EchoFiveMike

6 minutes ago, Stargrunt6 said:

An R&B singer has spoken.  Pack it up, everybody, no further discussion needed.

Call me cynical, but I assume that Legend has tens of millions of USD in tax-proof shelters and offshore accounts.

11 hours ago, Rick said:

+1. The first chapter of the Book of Revelation is now open.

I have to say this: when the God Emperor arose I was totally not supporting him; I thought he was a ringer to screw up the GOP....I was wrong. I noticed when I was 'back there' looking for my old posts, many other members of this grate site(tm) were also not too happy about Orange Man Bad. But it looks like he sort of won us over. 

45 minutes ago, Ivanhoe said:

Call me cynical, but I assume that Legend has tens of millions of USD in tax-proof shelters and offshore accounts.

To say nothing about his half crazy Eurasian Strumpet. 

49 minutes ago, EchoFiveMike said:

Of course, the Purge comes for ALL, why should Jews get a pass?  They have plenty of cunts like Soros, Epstein, Weinstein, Weiner, Schumer, Schiff....ad infinitum.  If you wish to reside in America, you get to take the whole ride, for good or ill.   There's no lifeboats...better keep this ship afloat.  

Globalist motherfuckers all thinking they're above it all, playing at being God.  Just like every other time empires fall, the rats try to scurry away,  leaving the peasants to pay the bill.  S/F....Ken M     

If archeological research is true, I'm happy to say some rat ruling classes with their 'direct line to the Gods' ended not being able to solve the problems of the nation and ended chopped up and served up in offering jars as a blood sacrifice to these very same Gods. 

3 hours ago, Stargrunt6 said:

War, famine, pestilence . . . not sure if there's been enough death.  

That is afterwards. Was thinking more along the lines of Revelation 1:1 when John stated (unpleasant) events that must soon take place. As bad as it was under Obama...Also Chapter 2:2-3.

2 hours ago, NickM said:

I have to say this: when the God Emperor arose I was totally not supporting him; I thought he was a ringer to screw up the GOP....I was wrong. I noticed when I was 'back there' looking for my old posts, many other members of this grate site(tm) were also not too happy about Orange Man Bad. But it looks like he sort of won us over. 

That was totally me. Threw up in my mouth a little when I voted for him in 2016, but I'm still part of the "birther cult" for some reason.

Conned how?  trump delivered more or less what Republicans here expected him to deliver - America First policies, fewer foreign adventures, an attempt to reduce illegal immigration, an end to government harassment of political opponents, pushback when attacked by the left, and conservative judges.  Was he totally successful?  No.  Did anyone think he'd change into a calming, statesmanlike, low-key chap?  No.

Would Clinton have delivered any of those things?  Hell, no.