More jokes

Hans Strelow

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A bus ran over a Catholic man in Iowa City. The gravely injured man kept calling out to the gathering crowd to get him a priest. No one came forward and no one knew how to respond (Lutheran country!).

Finally, a little old Jewish man stepped in and said, "I'm not a priest but I live next to a Catholic church and every night I overhear their services. I can remember most of it. I will try to comfort this poor man".

He knelt down, leaned over the man and in a solemn voice said, B4.... I 19 ...... N 38... G 54.... O 72...

best joke i have read this year.

A bus ran over a Catholic man in Iowa City. The gravely injured man kept calling out to the gathering crowd to get him a priest. No one came forward and no one knew how to respond (Lutheran country!).

Finally, a little old Jewish man stepped in and said, "I'm not a priest but I live next to a Catholic church and every night I overhear their services. I can remember most of it. I will try to comfort this poor man".

He knelt down, leaned over the man and in a solemn voice said, B4.... I 19 ...... N 38... G 54.... O 72...

best joke i have read this year.

I do not get it.

Its a frigging drunk rape kit, and i am not one of those femiwhiners :wacko:

the kids infusing beer with bongs are older now and want more style for their alcohol habits.

Edited by Panzermann

I have aesophagal spasms once in a while but I don't think it will do me any good, at most it will make my aesophagus stiffer which is the the opposite of what I want.

That tat must belong to a doctor, it reflects his concern in their well being.