Top Posters In This Topic

• Roman Alymov

• Stuart Galbraith

• glenn239

• Josh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, jaro said:

not those deployed by helicopters.. those were wiped out.

Seems they were pushed out (Ukrainans apparently did not have enough manpower to encircle the field) in Thursday night. No word on major losses though, if they had, I am sure Ukrainans would use it in propaganda.

btw, what kind of operating system is in use in Russia? i guess with Microsoft, Apple and other US companies gone from Russian market, they will have to use Linux? so bye bye gaming as i guess Steam and others are also US? 

5 hours ago, Stuart Galbraith said:

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-ato/3412500-ukrainian-serviceman-skakun-blows-up-henichesk-bridge-to-stop-advance-of-tank-column.html

Remarkable story, Ukrainian serviceman had to blow up a bridge and tan out of time so blew himself up with it. There is an obituary online with the same name, and the same name appears as a midfielder on the Ukrainian national team.

If it is this bridge in Genichensk, then his achievement was one civilian car down with passangers

2 minutes ago, Dawes said:

I'm guessing that T-80 is doing better in Ukraine than in Chechnya?

I don't know, but I'd be surprised if it doesn't. So far I've seen one confirmed total loss (a BVM) and I think another one (a BV) may been abandoned and captured too.

22 hours ago, jaro said:

https://t.me/Pravda_Gerashchenko/270

13 Ukrainian soldiers died after they refused to surrender on snake island..  they told Russians to go f**ck themselves.. 

Russian Army officially claimed 80+ POWs taken from this island, so seems like defiance was not so defiant as claimed....