Top Posters In This Topic

• Murph

• Mr King

• rmgill

• Ivanhoe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, 17thfabn said:

I am surprised to see several cases of people of Indian background supporting palestine based on their long struggle with islam. I understand India has a large muslim population. Patel is not a muslim name.

No surprise for me. LW ideology subsumes self-interest.

Heck, here in 'Murrica we have Americans of Jewish descent (and possibly with ancestors murdered in the camps) chanting "Death to Israel" these days. In Farsi, no less;

https://althouse.blogspot.com/2024/04/they-chant-it-before-they-know-what-it.html

2 hours ago, 17thfabn said:

I am surprised to see several cases of people of Indian background supporting palestine based on their long struggle with islam. I understand India has a large muslim population. Patel is not a muslim name.

Anti-colonialism and leftist anti-Westernism, just like woke White people.  That otherwise Hamas and their  Iranian masters violently oppose just about everything else they believe doesn't matter.  They rather condescendingly blame that on a reaction to oppression. it's massive cognitive dissonance.

6 hours ago, rmgill said:

Biden admin is going for the British form of speech control. 

Please tell me there is more to this story. They really want to put this guy in jail?

Even if he had been found not guilty going through the trial was an ordeal. Loss of time.

If what he says is true for his sake I hope it is over turned at the lowest level.

For all our sake I would like it to go to the supreme court and get over turned.

Parody isn't protected by the 1st amendment?

20 minutes ago, 17thfabn said:

Parody isn't protected by the 1st amendment?

Only against Christians and others belonging to not protected social groups.

1 hour ago, Murph said:

Satire, but sadly true in our woke libtard, communist loving universities:

Most of them will need to replace their presidents, then.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13334013/Former-senior-policy-advisor-Obama-White-House-charged-child-sex-offences.html

A former senior policy adviser to the Obama administration has appeared in court in Britain charged with child sex offences.

Rahamim 'Rami' Shy, 46, who co-ordinated the US government's strategy to combat terrorists from Al Qaeda and the Taliban, is accused of arranging the commission of a child sex offence, court documents reveal.

He is also charged with possession of two category C indecent images of children and possessing a prohibited image of a child.

Shy, a US citizen, who lives in New Jersey, worked for the White House under president Barack Obama and secretary of state Hillary Clinton, was arrested in late February by Bedfordshire Police. He was charged the following day and appeared at Luton Crown Court via video-link from HMP Bedford on Friday wearing a grey prison-issue tracksuit.

1 hour ago, Sardaukar said:

When it comes to USA higher education system, if wanting to really know, "follow the money".

This has nothing to do with money. It is much worse.