AI Topic

lucklucky

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

https://apnews.com/article/brazil-artificial-intelligence-porto-alegre-5afd1240afe7b6ac202bb0bbc45e08d4

RIO DE JANEIRO (AP) — City lawmakers in Brazil have enacted what appears to be the nation’s first legislation written entirely by artificial intelligence — even if they didn’t know it at the time.

(...)

Rosário told The Associated Press that he asked OpenAI’s chatbot ChatGPT to craft a proposal to prevent the city from charging taxpayers to replace water consumption meters if they are stolen. He then presented it to his 35 peers on the council without making a single change or even letting them know about its unprecedented origin.

(...)

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Rick said:

"Eye" can't see what all the fuss is about A.I.? In the U.S. at least, Artificial Intelligence has been a staple of the vast majority of the Democrat Party since at least the late '60's.

Could it be that you are mistaken artificial intelligence for natural stupidity?

• 2 months later...

after reading several articles on current AI efforts like CoPilot and Claude I keep seeing references to how much more reporting is generated and what an increase in efficiency that represents.  With regard to extra reports, who is reading all these AI generated reports?  Are the end users able to distinguish the accurate from inaccurate results?

"More" in data begs the question of signal to noise ratio.  

I do wonder if a person could use Microsoft AI to shut off efforts to change computer interface updates.

2 hours ago, Tim the Tank Nut said:

With regard to extra reports, who is reading all these AI generated reports?

You know the answer. :)

AI will read them, and then write executive summary reports. Problem solved, You owe me a consultancy fee of 500,000.- USD now.

hmmph

with inflation here in the US like it is that's only going to be about 53 Euros.  Stop by my office and I'll cut you a check!!

The latest headlines included a 3.9% jump excluding food and energy.  The same energy that AI is so thirsty for...

Prompt: This close-up shot of a Victoria crowned pigeon showcases its striking blue plumage and red chest. Its crest is made of delicate, lacy feathers, while its eye is a striking red color. The bird’s head is tilted slightly to the side, giving the impression of it looking regal and majestic. The background is blurred, drawing attention to the bird’s striking appearance.

Edited by lucklucky

8 hours ago, sunday said:

Google swapped their search algorithm to use AI. Since then the quality of the search results has crashed and burned.

Let's not be hasty, I am having fun visualizing our British and German as African and Asian.

In fact, if I have time, I want to get one of the AI engines to re-dub Dolemite and The Human Tornado with a Geordie accent.

https://www.independent.co.uk/tech/chatgpt-status-reddit-down-gibberish-messages-latest-b2499816.html

ChatGPT appears to have broken, providing users with rambling responses of gibberish.

In recent hours, the artificial intelligence tool appears to be answering queries with long and nonsensical messages, talking Spanglish without prompting – as well as worrying users, by suggesting that it is in the room with them.

Others found that asking simple questions – such as “What is a computer?” – generated paragraphs upon paragraphs of nonsense.

“It does this as the good work of a web of art for the country, a mouse of science, an easy draw of a sad few, and finally, the global house of art, just in one job in the total rest,” read one example answer to that question, shared on Reddit. The development of such an entire real than land of time is the depth of the computer as a complex character.”

TBH, the above paragraph is probably not worse than what a lot of college freshmen put into their essays.

25 minutes ago, Ivanhoe said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/tech/chatgpt-status-reddit-down-gibberish-messages-latest-b2499816.html

TBH, the above paragraph is probably not worse than what a lot of college freshmen put into their essays.

At least it will still be able to get work as speechwriter for Kamala Harris, so it's not a total loss.