Because The United Kingdom?

Mr King

What you talking about, best role of Sean's career that was. :D

I think the movie is more and more prescient. A small coterie of well healed narcissists cut off from the vast majority of the nation that that want cheap sensationalism, violence and lots of guns. Though I would think the vast majority have passed potty training age by now.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd plead "incompetence", from what's described in the article. There is no allusion to this being a systematical strategy in pursuit of "greater diversity" or the British equivalent of a reeducation camp. Maybe the individual making those decisions has an agenda. At least it was brought to the public's attention, and harshly criticized.

The Government is looking into what is clearly an epic fail. The consensus is incompetence. As they pointed out on what the papers say last night, the region thing is surely of less significance than than the parents not being able to speak English.

It will be remembered that David Cameron piped up about 5 years ago promising to drive up adoption rates, and the suspicion in my mind is that this has contributed to this result. Along with a hefty dose of mismanagement, natch.

Its not the first scandal thats hit Tower Hamlets. The uncomfortable thought is that many London Councils are staffed by people you wouldnt trust to valet your car.

http://www.eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk/news/politics/deputy-tower-hamlets-mayor-in-foster-care-trafficking-scandal-tells-why-she-s-quitting-1-5142116

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/local-elections/11580951/Fresh-voting-fraud-in-scandal-hit-borough-of-Tower-Hamlets.html

wasn't there a story a while ago of Charles having had something with Barbara Stresand decades ago? Now that would have produced some royal bastards...

Oh well anything that makes for an outraging headline that sells the tabloid. Right next to extra-terrestials landing in rural North Umbria and stuff.

It was a Murdoch rag, I believe

Oh well, it must be true then. ^_^

I met Camilla once, she very kindly complimented us on our Jack Russell Terrier. Ive always been of a mind to cut her some slack since then.

Edited by Stuart Galbraith

I don't love anyone named Russel, I have a burning hatred for anyone called Russel, woman, man or parakeet! Fidel Castro's middle name was Russel!

Well in fairness he was on horseback at the time, or I would have bought it to her highnesses attention. We could have a 'By Royal Appointment' suffix to the title. Or just plain 'Royal Tanknet'.

Well the world is full of missed opportunities, I admit my fault. :(

Its probably just as well. If we were Royalty Approved, we would all have to sit at our computers in uniform with the posture of a pencil up our bums, starting each post with 'I say old Chap' or 'Pardon me, but I really must point out..'.

Which of course some of us do. Which reminds me, I must go and change my white gloves. :)

Edited by Stuart Galbraith

Its probably just as well. If we were Royalty Approved, we would all have to sit at our computers in uniform with the posture of a pencil up our bums, starting each post with 'I say old Chap' or 'Pardon me, but I really must point out..'.

Which of course some of us do. Which reminds me, I must go and change my white gloves. :)

of course. Finger prints on your keyboard would be a disaster :excl:

:D

wasn't there a story a while ago of Charles having had something with Barbara Stresand decades ago? Now that would have produced some royal bastards...

Ew, the idea of those two fuglies making the beast with two backs.........I think I just lost my appetite for ever.

I thought it was 'Sonofabitch'?

Struck me as a man who wouldn't like Jack Russell terriers, did Castro. Definitely an antisocial type. :closedeyes:

He's never had pets, nor allowed his children to have them on the family Punto Cero compound.

Ew, the idea of those two fuglies making the beast with two backs.........I think I just lost my appetite for ever.

Kim Jung Un had his 3rd son. There, i put you on a diet :)

If Charles got Babs preggers, the offspring would be too stupid for any career except US Congressman.

I thought it was 'Sonofabitch'?

Struck me as a man who wouldn't like Jack Russell terriers, did Castro. Definitely an antisocial type. :closedeyes:

He's never had pets, nor allowed his children to have them on the family Punto Cero compound.

Well there you go, the man was clearly a degenerate.

If Charles got Babs preggers, the offspring would be too stupid for any career except US Congressman.