Some Hints For The New Site

T19

Hello

I do not know is it right place to ask - but just noticed that SEARCH option is missing what with last prunning makes getting to older posts at least hard.

Would it be possible to SEARCH in future? Or I just missed that option is hidden somewhere?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello

I do not know is it right place to ask - but just noticed that SEARCH option is missing what with last prunning makes getting to older posts at least hard.

Would it be possible to SEARCH in future? Or I just missed that option is hidden somewhere?

We had problems with people searching the entire database for M1 or something and it was returning over 1000 hits, which kills our CPU.

It will return once we can get that fixed

• 1 month later...
We had problems with people searching the entire database for M1 or something and it was returning over 1000 hits, which kills our CPU.

It will return once we can get that fixed

Thanks.

Ok, see now searching is possible via My Assistant. But - would it be possible to use advanced search (for words in posts or thread; with option of choosing subforum etc.) in future? Searching with Search from MA is long and gives usually multum of results.

P.

Thanks.

Ok, see now searching is possible via My Assistant. But - would it be possible to use advanced search (for words in posts or thread; with option of choosing subforum etc.) in future? Searching with Search from MA is long and gives usually multum of results.

P.

That is coming in the new version, and will have its results limited to 100 hits

• 13 years later...
2 minutes ago, Perun said:

Hi. I have problems wirh uploading documents becouse my upload limit is only 39 kB. How can I reesolve this?

Thanks

Linking from a external site is a solution.