More jokes

Hans Strelow

Only in Balloch...Went into fill up the car at the Esso Well, I couldn't believe it, I noticed two policemen watching a woman smoking a cig while she was filling up.

I saw her & thought "what an idiot....with the police right there too".
I went in to pay and as I was walking out I heard someone screaming.
I looked outside & the woman's arm was on fire!!! She was swinging her arm & running around going ballistic!!

I rushed outside to help & the police had put her on the ground & were putting the fire out with what looked like their CS gas, but turned out to be bottled water!!!!

They put the bloody handcuffs on her & threw her in the police car.
I thought "she shouldn't have been smoking & putting petrol in, but really, hand cuffs!!!!

Being the nosey bugger I am, I asked them what they were arresting her for?
The policeman turned looked at me and said........................................
"WAVING A FIREARM!! "

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

https://sports.theonion.com/ncaa-launches-investigation-into-why-it-wasn-t-making-m-1833381271

INDIANAPOLIS, IN—In a stern indictment of the cash-grabbing scandal that the student athletics organization was somehow kept completely in the dark about, the NCAA announced Monday the launch of an investigation into why it wasn’t making millions off of the recent college admissions controversy. “After the disturbing revelations that massive bribes were being paid out to people other than us, we’re launching an immediate inquiry into how we possibly missed out on this,” said NCAA president Mark Emmert, who claimed it was a “total failure of the system” that they were not raking in cash from wealthy celebrities when universities like Stanford, Yale, and USC were. “As an organization that always strives to squeeze money out of college athletics, I’m disgusted that this all went on right under our noses without us getting so much as a taste. There’s no way there isn’t some desperate millionaire out there willing to pay for his son to be a benchwarmer on a D1 team. To miss out on such a lucrative pay-to-play scheme goes against everything the NCAA stands for.” At press time, the NCAA had fined and suspended dozens of college coaches for not letting them in on the action.

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding what to have for dinner. Talks between the Gray Wolf Party and the Timber Wolf Party break down over the issue of who gets the tastiest cuts of mutton. The Gray Wolf Party enters into a surprise “grand coalition” with the Sheep Party, and they agree to eat the second wolf.

Not in the UK, in the UK Grey and Timber wolves as well as the Sheep party vote and vote and vote until all three die of hunger, then the French mushrooms take over their dead bodies.

Not in the UK, in the UK Grey and Timber wolves as well as the Sheep party vote and vote and vote until all three die of hunger, then the French mushrooms take over their dead bodies.

Yup. ^_^

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding what to have for dinner. They vote for free breadsticks. They go to the restaurant, which will only sell breadsticks at the usual price. The wolves say they voted for free breadsticks, and the choice of the populace must be obeyed. The sheep warns them that the breadsticks are getting cold and hard while they wait, and that if they don’t come to a decision soon then they are “sleepwalking into a disastrous hard breadstick” that will ruin their dinner. In an eleventh-hour vote, the wolves reject paying the restaurant’s price for breadsticks, and also reject leaving the restaurant without breadsticks. Eventually they all die of starvation.

Because breadsticks means breadsticks!

Yup. ^_^

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding what to have for dinner. They vote for free breadsticks. They go to the restaurant, which will only sell breadsticks at the usual price. The wolves say they voted for free breadsticks, and the choice of the populace must be obeyed. The sheep warns them that the breadsticks are getting cold and hard while they wait, and that if they don’t come to a decision soon then they are “sleepwalking into a disastrous hard breadstick” that will ruin their dinner. In an eleventh-hour vote, the wolves reject paying the restaurant’s price for breadsticks, and also reject leaving the restaurant without breadsticks. Eventually they all die of starvation.

No offense, and I'm not saying I disagree, but what are you ingesting/snorting/smoking to think of this :huh:

Yup. ^_^

No offense, and I'm not saying I disagree, but what are you ingesting/snorting/smoking to think of this :huh:

Otherwise you get a hard breadstick! I guess the Brtish uhm eccentricity around Brexit has gotten me.

Dg41jeP.jpg​

Yup. ^_^

Otherwise you get a hard breadstick! I guess the Brtish uhm eccentricity around Brexit has gotten me.

Dg41jeP.jpg​

:D :D