More jokes

Hans Strelow

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How many Germans do you need to replace a light bulb? One. Because we are effective and have no sense of humour.

Sure about that? Because I'm laughing my ass off with "Er ist wieder da".

Besides, everybody knows light bulbs made in Germany last like forever, no replacement needed.

And have thirty eight working parts, cost dozens of Euros each, and can only be serviced by a specially trained factory technician.

Don't forget that you have to dismantle the entire room where the lamp is in order to get access to the bulb to be able to change it.

The German (any number) will not change the light bulb.

It isn´t broken.

It´s not my fault.

I always said it´s the wrong bulb.

I always said the light shouldn´t be where it is.

It´s somebody elses fault.

I´m not paying for a new bulb. (alternative: if a new lamp gets installed for 10000 Euros out of tax money, who cares)

The ( fire department, police, the janitor, the THW, the boss, the Amt for this and that etc ) are responsible for changing bulbs.

I´m not allowed to.

It will just go broke again anyway; it will never last forever.

Sure about that? Because I'm laughing my ass off with "Er ist wieder da".

The book is preferable to the movie which chickens out a bit compared to the sharper self-reflection of the original, though regrettably the references to many German entertainment personalities will be lost on the outsider.

The German (any number) will not change the light bulb.

It isn´t broken.

It´s not my fault.

I always said it´s the wrong bulb.

I always said the light shouldn´t be where it is.

It´s somebody elses fault.

I´m not paying for a new bulb. (alternative: if a new lamp gets installed for 10000 Euros out of tax money, who cares)

The ( fire department, police, the janitor, the THW, the boss, the Amt for this and that etc ) are responsible for changing bulbs.

I´m not allowed to.

It will just go broke again anyway; it will never last forever.

Yes that is current day Germany. :( the joke is more historic now as it used to be.

And have thirty eight working parts, cost dozens of Euros each, and can only be serviced by a specially trained factory technician.

Don't forget that you have to dismantle the entire room where the lamp is in order to get access to the bulb to be able to change it.

hah, that one is usually applied to cars. i remember reading of an old mechanic saying (IIRC on audi)´´yes , there is little room under the hood, yes it´s all packed in tight and it´s a bitch to change anything. however, the front wing is attached with 4 bolts and after you remove that, you have all the room in the world....´´ think outside the box :D

Edited by bd1