The Grand Duchy of Muscovy emerging from Burning Kiev

Inhapi

1 hour ago, Roman Alymov said:

Luckily, we barbaric Russians have learned at least something from Jews: do not care what others think. Here is the map of "the world"

Internationl law is a bit more than "voting", by your standards i propose Belgium annexes Moscovia..... 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, sunday said:

During the Peninsular war, Spanish guerrillas used to, figuratively, make earrings with the testicles of French couriers catch in the countryside. That is an atrocity, regardless of Napoleon invading first or not.

yup, that that makes attrocities commited now...... not so bad ?

Just now, Inhapi said:

I guess you propose going back to barter economy ?

I propose trading Russian resources for something useful (including real money, not "liquidity" produced in unlimited volume by Western central banks). Even trading oil for Cuban cigars and bananas is better than stockpiling of US foreign debt figures.

Just now, Roman Alymov said:

I propose trading Russian resources for something useful (including real money, not "liquidity" produced in unlimited volume by Western central banks). Even trading oil for Cuban cigars and bananas is better than stockpiling of US foreign debt figures.

I guess it is (was) up to your great leaders to do that eh ?

1 minute ago, Roman Alymov said:

BTW, any comments on the Wagner execution vid ?

Just now, Roman Alymov said:

Numerous times i have said here Russia is rulled by pro-Western elite. Putin is (or at least was, untill repeatedly kicked away by West) the most pro-Western leader in Russian history (even more pro-Western than ethnic German Queens). Luckily, with greed, arrogance and incompetence of West, this pro-Western elite is now loosing power (or adopting the image of "patriots").

LOL,

BTW, any comments on the Wagner excecution vid ?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-63623285

no vid link, but Muscovian Wagner leader clearly acknowledges its existence and :

EDIT: the Video shows a member of the Muscovian Wagner army unit member being excecuted with a sledgehammer.

"

Mr Prigozhin said in a statement that Nuzhin had "betrayed his people, betrayed his comrades".

He sarcastically described the video as "excellent directorial work that's watchable in one sitting".

"I think this movie is called A Dog's Death for a Dog," he added."

Edited by Inhapi

11 minutes ago, Inhapi said:

no vid link, but Muscovian Wagner leader clearly acknowledges its existence and :

EDIT: the Video shows a member of the Muscovian Wagner army unit being excecuted with a sledgehammer.

"

Mr Prigozhin said in a statement that Nuzhin had "betrayed his people, betrayed his comrades".

He sarcastically described the video as "excellent directorial work that's watchable in one sitting".

and suddelny there was silence in Muskovia

Example of real business, not changing oil for promises

https://indianexpress.com/article/india/at-top-level-meeting-in-sept-govt-took-call-to-double-russia-trade-8265233/

At top-level meeting in Sept, Govt took call to double Russia trade
‘This would be further spurred by use of Indian Rupee for trade settlement’

3 minutes ago, Roman Alymov said:

Example of real business, not changing oil for promises

https://indianexpress.com/article/india/at-top-level-meeting-in-sept-govt-took-call-to-double-russia-trade-8265233/

At top-level meeting in Sept, Govt took call to double Russia trade
‘This would be further spurred by use of Indian Rupee for trade settlement’

any reaction from Muscovia about the Wagner excecution ?

39 minutes ago, Inhapi said:

EDIT: the Video shows a member of the Muscovian Wagner army unit member being excecuted with a sledgehammer.

"

Your link is not working in two browsers. Googling for "Nuzhin" and "Wagner" is bringing the story of career criminal (5 criminal cases, including murder) who reportedy volunteered to PMC while serving something about 20 years in prison, but instead of using this chance to start new life prefered to run away to enemy and became youtube star in Ukraine. No idea how pro-Ukrainians would allow him back to Russia, but if they did - he got what he deserved.

3 minutes ago, Roman Alymov said:

Your link is not working in two browsers. Googling for "Nuzhin" and "Wagner" is bringing the story of career criminal (5 criminal cases, including murder) who reportedy volunteered to PMC while serving something about 20 years in prison, but instead of using this chance to start new life prefered to run away to enemy and became youtube star in Ukraine. No idea how pro-Ukrainians would allow him back to Russia, but if they did - he got what he deserved.

so you think banging in people's heads with a sledge hammer is a good thing ?

EDIT: the link is working... are you behind the great Muscovian censure wall ?

Alos goolgin brings up a lot about this story.....

Wilfully blind at the rifht moment ?

Now: do you tink deserters deserve to be hammered to death and then a Muscovian bragging about it (as you are doing no yourself) shows that you are not a medieval level society ?

Edited by Inhapi

Just now, Inhapi said:

so you tink banging in peolpe's heds wiht a sledge hammer is a good thing ?

I do not think in what way it is less himain than frying them on electric chair, hanging or slow death by lethal injection. Much bigger problem is that career criminal somehow tricked his way through recruitment checks and was able to flee to enemy.

25 minutes ago, Roman Alymov said:

I do not think in what way it is less himain than frying them on electric chair, hanging or slow death by lethal injection. Much bigger problem is that career criminal somehow tricked his way through recruitment checks and was able to flee to enemy.

Whataboutism.... not to mention that Iive in a country where we have abolished all those things a very long time ago......

Question is: ido you think this is a good thing ? Are you proud of Muscovy now ?

BTW: still not able to get the links working or make google NOT turn up these results ?

Edited by Inhapi

28 minutes ago, Roman Alymov said:

Problem ?????

The news that they are recruiting career criminals id s out thre for a very long time, documetend on vid you surely have never , ever seen or maybe according to you does not exist...

in what sort of reality do you live ?

Edited by Inhapi

2 minutes ago, Inhapi said:

Whataboutism.... not to mention that Iive in a country where we have abolished all those things a very long time ago......

I would prefer to leave you debate this with members from Congo, if we have any on This Great Forum.

6 minutes ago, Inhapi said:

Question is: ido you think this is a good thing ? Are you proud of Muscovy now ?

I do not think man becoming career criminal is good  thing, and later becoming triator is not making it any better. By the way let me inform you "Muscovy" (an alternative name for the Grand Duchy of Moscow (1263–1547) and the Tsardom of Russia (1547–1721) is not here for 301 year. By the time independent Belgium was created, it was allready Russian Empire  for more that 100 years.

I do not think man becoming career criminal is good  thing, and later becoming triator is not making it any better. By the way let me inform you "Muscovy" (an alternative name for the Grand Duchy of Moscow (1263–1547) and the Tsardom of Russia (1547–1721) is not here for 301 year. By the time independent Belgium was created, it was allready Russian Empire  for more that 100 years.

Belgium became an idependent entity, Muscovy rebranded itself as Russia when they conquered Kiev ad all the subsequent colonsations.

Russian is a term that springs from colonisation, a thing that Putin so seems to despise. te only difference with otyhr colonial powers is that Russsia was not seperated from its colonies by oceasns and that they kept doing it until recently, and are now doing it anew.

7 minutes ago, Inhapi said:

ok, what do you want to know ?

for your information:

I do know poeple from Congo and debate on this with them IRL.......

The last resort of the Muscovian when he has nowhere to go is to spew out allegatins to tohers , which have already been refuted (i.e. me talking with actual paople from Congo), thank you very much.

BTW, how many Ukrainians did Stalin kill to get their food to Muscovy ?  rembemer ? not ??? didn't happen I guess ???

Muscovy was born as a local Mongol tax collection subsidiary, and their methods have never changed.

Edited by Inhapi

14 minutes ago, Inhapi said:

Problem ?????

The news that they are recruiting career criminals id s out thre for a very long time, documetend on vid you surely have never , ever seen or maybe according to you does not exist...

in what sort of reality do you live ?

I prefer criminals (including career ones) to change their life and become useful and responsible members of Russian society. Some allready did, some of thea are allready decorated for bravery.

By the way Ukraine was drafting criminals for long time, and i do not remember anybody on This Great Forum objecting to that, Quite likely, some of this men are allready in your cities, with weapons kindly provided by Western sponsors. Sooner of later they will need money....