How the Nazi Jews from burning Kiev plan to do a Golan Heights style of genocide, or something, I lost track of this shit

Colin

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Perun said:

It seems that the majority of you are concentrated only on gas chambers and not on the ghetto. Of course that I don't have official documents, so I can't prove it. Same as you, who can't prove that it will not happen. My comparison is based on previously Israeli activity and similarity of those activities with nazi activity. 

So does every modern nation which follows a policy of ethnic discrimination/separation/displacement eventually build gas chambers for the industrialized mass murder of the oppressed? The Americans for blacks and indians, the South Africans for blacks, the various parties in the Yugoslavian wars for each other, etc.?

Apologise to whom and for what? I based my opinion on real facts from the ground which no one even tried to disaprove. We all know how Israeli settlers live in their colonies (kibutz) and how Palestinians live in their homes on same territory. Stop hiding behind an "antisemitic wall" and look truth in the eye. 

24 minutes ago, Perun said:

I based my opinion on real facts from the ground

So far you have "proven" that in the Middle East, some assholes treat other assholes like assholes, because similar assholes behaved like total assholes on other occasions. Wow. Thanks for telling us, nobody knew!

The point where it's becoming antisemitic is when you draw parallels to the Nazis and South African Boers without even acknowledging that unlike Nazi Germany or 1970s South Africa, the Palestinians have a significant representation in parliament, that they do win cases in court against both Israeli citizens and the state of Israel, and that the Israeli government actually follows court rulings, at least most of the time. There's no open or covert genocidal program other than the fact that the Israelis have the temerity to not let themselves get slaughtered by neighbors whose only redeeming quality is that that they aren't very good at their favorite activity, killing jews.

You seem to be the kind of antisemite who defines antisemitism as "if you hate Jews more than what's normal", and "it doesn't count as antisemitism if I write Israel".

1 hour ago, Ssnake said:

There's no open or covert genocidal program other than the fact that the Israelis have the temerity to not let themselves get slaughtered by neighbors whose only redeeming quality is that that they aren't very good at their favorite activity, killing jews.

This. 

I haven't seen a single fact presented to support the claim that the Israelis have plans for gas chambers for Palestinians in this topic, nor indeed in any even slightly credible source.

I have also not seen any attempt to present a logical path between the conditions in Israel (or the West Bank, or Gaza) that imply any intent at genocide of any kind from the Israelis, even though some of their actions have been claimed to be such by more hysterical commentators.

What I have seen, however, is someone make a claim without evidence that the Israelis have planned a future that involves gas chambers and Palestinians and when challenged to provide even the slightest hint of a shred of evidence to support this claim, instead claims that his words are "facts", that "ghettos" are somehow equivalent to gas chambers and continues to double down on stupid. As far as I can tell, nobody has even attempted to establish that the "ghettos" are forced by Israeli actions, as opposed to Palestinian "government" policy.

At what point is enough bullshit enough?

2 hours ago, Ssnake said:

So far you have "proven" that in the Middle East, some assholes treat other assholes like assholes, because similar assholes behaved like total assholes on other occasions. Wow. Thanks for telling us, nobody knew!

Hehehe

Finaly we agree 😊

On 9/30/2022 at 11:20 PM, Perun said:

It seems that the majority of you are concentrated only on gas chambers and not on the ghetto. Of course that I don't have official documents, so I can't prove it. Same as you, who can't prove that it will not happen. My comparison is based on previously Israeli activity and similarity of those activities with nazi activity. 

The reason Gaza is cut off is because Hamas aligns with the Muslim Brotherhood and that means that Egypt does not want them working together. If Hamas actually gave a shit about it's own people, they would negotiate with Egypt and come to agreements that would allow the border to be more open. If the Palestinians want to improve life, they need to let go their attacks on Israel and focus on what they have. When Israel forced the Settlers out of Gaza, they left behind a functioning greenhouse industry, which the Palestinians promptly smashed. Even the Arab governments have given up on the Palestinians because they bite every hand held out to them.

A gay Palestinian was kidnapped and beheaded this week and his body paraded through a Palestinian neighborhood in a sickening video that underscores the danger LGBTQ people face at the hands of Islamic extremists.

Gruesome footage of Ahmad Hacham Hamdi Abu Marakhia’s body being carried through the West Bank city of Hebron and then left dismembered on a roadside went viral on social media after his death Wednesday. Palestinian Authority police have opened an investigation, according to the Jerusalem Post.

“We are shocked,” Rita Petrenko, CEO of The Different House, which provides a haven near Tel Aviv for LGBTQ Muslims and Arabs who face persecution from Palestinian extremists, told the news site N12. “He was part of an LGBT pride group we started in the South. Many people knew of him.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/gay-palestinian-beheaded-and-paraded-through-west-bank-streets-in-sickening-display