Merry Christmas

Colin

Well Merry Christmas you gnarly lot, may good fortune follow you and your loved ones. We got a white Christmas this year which is a nice change!

White Christmas here, too, rather unusually. Returned home yesterday from the family with food leftovers which will feed me the entire week ... taking out lunch from restaurants rather than going there due to COVID restrictions hasn't improved on the holiday overeating problem. At least it was mostly in-person celebration rather than last year's online Christmas, except for some interventions of higher powers. This was my father's turn to spend the holidays in hospital as he undergoes surgery to remove an abscess from the spine today which made his life hell recently, but was only diagnosed last week. Wouldn't have made much difference anyway, zoned out as he was on heavy-duty pain meds. Also, Banshee Four Alfa and Bravo reported pregnant and abstained due to the latter missing her booster shot over it, but aim to produce the sixth of the next generation (female variant) by next July.

I only noted how finished I was after a year of introducing a new integrated digital management system at the office on Christmas Eve when I unpacked two started blister strips of the same medication at the family place ... apparently when the in-use strip of the drug I take for my scrambled neck ran out on Tuesday I blindly replaced it with one of my blood pressure medication and took a double dose of the latter, but none of the former for the better part of a week. Which explained some growing effects that made the holidays a special experience. :D Currently restoring the balance in the Force. 🤖