First felony sentencing for Jan 6th DC riot. How does it compare to the 2020 riots?

17thfabn

I can't make out what is in the persons hand. When I expand it becomes so blurred to me it is unidentifiable.

At the bottom X (twitter) is saying the picture is Kevin Lyons, convicted of illegal activities on January 6th. 

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

In doing research for a book on the women of January 6, I came across the curious case of Emanuel Jackson.  Although Jackson does not exactly fit the media profile of a raging white supremacist, there is no denying his involvement.

On January 20, 2021, the Department of Justice charged Jackson with two counts of “assault on a federal officer while armed with a deadly or dangerous weapon” and one count “of unlawful entry on restricted building or grounds while armed with a dangerous or deadly weapon.”

The video backs up the DOJ.  On March 18, 2021, News4 in Washington showed a clip of Jackson, baseball bat in hand, flailing at police officers in the crowded tunnel on the Capitol’s west side.  It’s as violent as any recorded act I’ve seen a protester commit.

According to a study of the “January 6 Insurrectionists” by the Center for Policy and Research, Jackson was “houseless and living in a transition housing center at the time he participated in the insurrection.”  In a hearing on March 17, Jackson’s attorney argued for his release, citing Jackson’s “severe intellectual disability” and a history devoid of violence.

Of particular note, the 19-year-old Jackson “turned himself in to the FBI, which otherwise had not even identified him as the person depicted in the video.”  For an individual whose “intellectual processing speed is in the first percentile out of 100,” that would seem to be a fairly sophisticated gesture.

In any case, chief judge Beryl A. Howell ordered Jackson’s release to home detention.  The Inner City Press paraphrases Howell as saying, “Mr. Jackson is friendly.  Out of nowhere, he joined in the riot on January 6.  He had a bat placed in his hands.  He’ll pay a serious price for that.  The defense says supportive housing is awaiting.”

The question remains: who gave Jackson the bat?  It is likely the same entity that drove him to the rally and told him what to say.  As James O’Keefe reported in his book on the 2016 presidential campaign, American Pravda, the Democrat party has a history of using homeless people to cause disorder.  The practice has a name.  It’s called “bird-dogging.”

In 2016, Democrat operative Scott Foval told a Project Veritas undercover journalist how bird-dogging works.  “I’m saying we have mentally ill people that we pay to do s---,” said Foval, unaware he was being recorded.  “Make no mistake.  Over the last twenty years, I’ve paid off a few homeless guys to do some crazy stuff, and I’ve also taken them for dinner, and I’ve also made sure they had a hotel and a shower, and I put them in a program.”

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/11/did_democrat_birddoggers_disrupt_congress_on_january_6.html

The PLO used to use mentally handicapped people for setting off bombs near Israelis, I guess the DNC likes that tactic too.

• 4 weeks later...