First felony sentencing for Jan 6th DC riot. How does it compare to the 2020 riots?

17thfabn

11 hours ago, nitflegal said:

You have heard of Hilary Clinton, right?  I know that she is an obscure public figure but she still hasn't admitted it and has claimed it was stolen.  You also may have heard of Al Gore?  Stacy Abrams?  Any of these names ringing a bell?

I believe Nancy was speaking figuratively. Did she contest the results and have recounts? Abrams didn't hold an office. On December 13, 2000, Gore conceded the election

Edited by MiloMorai

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone will be whining about the effect on their pension funds when the mushroom clouds appear, and (outside California) they'll be surprised that the electricity stops and their internet will be down.

In California, they're used to having no electricity by now.

Just now, DB said:

Someone will be whining about the effect on their pension funds when the mushroom clouds appear, and (outside California) they'll be surprised that the electricity stops and their internet will be down.

In California, they're used to having no electricity by now.

Lived in California for the past 11 years, have never even had a brownout :).

I see lots of reports of people losing power when the PG&E overheads set fire to the forest yet again.

Obviously, that's the least of their worries when the wildfire burns down their houses as well, but, you know, it's all about global warming and not about electricity price controls and the Sierra Club.

11 hours ago, R011 said:

Remember how Federal Marshalls had to forcibly remove Trump from the White House on 20 January?    It was right after the Global Thermonuclear War he started.

And the war with Russia and Iran. 

7 hours ago, MiloMorai said:

I believe Nancy was speaking figuratively. Did she contest the results and have recounts? Abrams didn't hold an office. On December 13, 2000, Gore conceded the election

And Trump did on January 7th.  What is your point exactly?

13 hours ago, Harold Jones said:

Wish my boss could say that. His power goes out when the wind blows too hard. I've started calling the town he lives in Milpitasstan.

Milpitas used to be the garbage dump of Santa Clara County/City of San Jose. Hence the giant mutant monster who appeared there:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Milpitas_Monster

That being said, as a kid during the late 60s to late 70s, my family used to go to Calistoga and Napa for Summer (or after Greek Easter to the Picnic at Macedonian Park)  and there always used to be forest service and fire service guys doing controlled burns of brush and deadfalls along the roads. I used to be scared because the flames were often quite high, but there were the guys with their helmets, vests and shovels keeping things in track. I also remember when logging was allowed in the North State, big fires didn't break out as often.

14 hours ago, nitflegal said:

And Trump did on January 7th.  What is your point exactly?

Not to mention for years after Dubya's (spit!) election win, the Lefties called him the 'President Select' (especially among my more "bolshy" relatives)

21 hours ago, MiloMorai said:

And when did the whiny bolshies stop calling Dubya 'The President Select'? Was it 2003? 2004? Or did the ever break themselves of that habit?

5 hours ago, Ivanhoe said:

The Feebies apparently showed up en masse at the "Justice for J6" thing, and they are getting roasted on social media;

dc_protest_fbi_agents_undercover_captcha_9-18-21.jpg

One sentiment I've seen running around is "Weaponize the Autism!" as in Get 4Chan to ID them. 

6 hours ago, Ivanhoe said:

The Feebies apparently showed up en masse at the "Justice for J6" thing, and they are getting roasted on social media;

dc_protest_fbi_agents_undercover_captcha_9-18-21.jpg

Damn, this really remind me of those old STASI how-to-disguse-yourself photos.😄

ca514e584cea0f741074f6810efe61d7.jpg

16 hours ago, rmgill said:

One sentiment I've seen running around is "Weaponize the Autism!" as in Get 4Chan to ID them. 

I've never served in the Federal government; is there some sort of prohibition against squats and leg presses?  Or are the narc-types just heavily against leg day?

39 minutes ago, nitflegal said:

I've never served in the Federal government; is there some sort of prohibition against squats and leg presses?  Or are the narc-types just heavily against leg day?

Don't think of Feebies as street cops that go to the ground with perps. Think of them as accountants with guns.

5 hours ago, Ivanhoe said:

Don't think of Feebies as street cops that go to the ground with perps. Think of them as accountants with guns.

Well sure, but they have obviously done some benching and curling, throw in some freaking squats and deadlifts.

On 9/20/2021 at 8:35 AM, Ivanhoe said:

To hear local cops and other federal agents I know, that's weaselly accountants with guns who can't take responsibility for anything but other folks successes.