60 minutes interviews USN pilots who saw a UFO

17thfabn

I'll have you know that I am descended from top-shelf management consultants from reputable schools.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, 17thfabn said:

So the B-Arkers are where the British royal family and the cardassian family came from!

They came on a separate ship from the Lizard Planet to ne our secret overlords.

On 7/2/2021 at 3:47 AM, DB said:

It seems that I could have written the report for them. Called it that they'd use a different acronym as well.

I was promised alliens by Glenn

63343fce4895b66e0d0db7cfbe9475d2.jpg

1 hour ago, glenn239 said:

The US military just reported under oath that in the 144 cases they discussed, (primarily navy), they do not know what it was in 143 of them.   

That is not the same as aliens, you don't know a lot of stuff and that doesn't make the rest of us extraterrestials :D

I expected the report to shrug its shoulders about what is causing the contacts.  I was expecting to see more detailed reports on the 144 they covered, but this apparently did not happen.  The other thing I wanted to see was this,

various forms of sensors that register UAP generally operate correctly and capture enough real data to allow initial assessments, but some UAP may be attributable to sensor anomalies.

Which means that only a few of the 144 incidents might even be sensor problems.  In the vast majority of cases, (and perhaps in all of them), the sensors were functioning correctly and the data they recorded is real.

Next, this, about categories of contacts,

airborne clutter, natural atmospheric phenomena, USG or U.S. industry developmental programs, foreign adversary systems, and a catchall “other” bin.

Of the 144 incidents listed, the breakout by category appears to have been -

Airborne clutter - 1

Natural Atmospheric Phenomena - 0

USG or US industry program - 0

Foreign Adversary Systems - 0

"Other" - 143

57 minutes ago, DB said:

Meh, Much Ado About Nothing.

Sure, provided that the US military admitting for the first time in recorded history that it is routinely encountering objects all over its controlled airspace that it cannot identify is "nothing".

An object that can perform 700 gees of acceleration could, if enough fuel was on board, approach to within a fraction of the speed of light within about half a day.  If the object weighing 1kg stationary hit the earth at 99.1% of the speed of light, it's easily enough to take out maybe a small country.    But, as you say, who cares what it is or whose controlling it?  Just post a speed limit and threaten 3 demerit points if they hit the Earth faster than .5c.

1 hour ago, glenn239 said:

An object that can perform 700 gees of acceleration could, if enough fuel was on board,

Yeah, but the premise here is that it's "a physical object" performing an insane G pull without emissions, without compressing the air before it, etc.

That's a pretty extraordinary claim. The evidence? Not so much. The US military does a shoddy job at investigating these incidents, if they take them seriously at all.

Out of focus triangular bokeh "UFOs" blinking in FAA safety frequency ... you have to be pretty daft to assume that this is "the real thing". Locking on to a goose abd not noticing the distance and wings flapping - I can forgive the pilots, but not the "investigators".

And these are the best examples they can come up with to present their case?

3 hours ago, DB said:

Meh, Much Ado About Nothing.

Exactly the kind of thing someone whose brain is controlled by orbiting laser platforms would say.

7 hours ago, DB said:

My tinfoil hat is securely fastened. It even has a chin strap.

Good precaution, unless you are one of "Them" infiltrated among humans to deceive True Believers.

Only way to be sure is to put 2 wet fingers in the light socket to have the electricity deactivate the implanted chips.

5 hours ago, RETAC21 said:

Good precaution, unless you are one of "Them" infiltrated among humans to deceive True Believers.

Only way to be sure is to put 2 wet fingers in the light socket to have the electricity deactivate the implanted chips.

Even that doesn't help; the dental filling receivers* are too well-grounded.

* Its a known fact that the word "amalgam" is Greek for bug.