Combat Dealers Panther Restoration.

Stuart Galbraith

This tank served with either the French 501-503 RCC army regiment or the 6e Cuir cavalry regiment before spending some time on a French target range. It was rescued and taken to the French Tank Museum in Saumur along with eleven other Panther tanks. It was then sold to War & Peace Show at Beltring, England.

19 minutes ago, Nikolas93TS said:

This tank served with either the French 501-503 RCC army regiment or the 6e Cuir cavalry regiment before spending some time on a French target range. It was rescued and taken to the French Tank Museum in Saumur along with eleven other Panther tanks. It was then sold to War & Peace Show at Beltring, England.

Thanks, your information gives me more insight in the current status of French regulation on the sale of historically/culturally valuable items. Do you know when it was sold ?

3 hours ago, Nikolas93TS said:

That's very interesting, I don't remember seeing it there the half dozen or so times I visited.

It didn't seem to show any damage, other than that immobilising hit, this would imply t was captured operable and the damage occurred on the range?