Because Biden

nitflegal

1 minute ago, Mikel2 said:

How is the media covering Hunter's latest linguistic indiscretions? I'm sure that if one of Orange Man's kids had done the same, they would have covered exactly the same...

Totally different. Hunter is down with the peeps. At least, those peeps selling crack and/or booty.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Ivanhoe said:

Totally different. Hunter is down with the peeps. At least, those peeps selling crack and/or booty.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.  Hunter says explicitly what Papa Joe says implicitly.

I can only imagine what could be on the motel videos wherein a foreign intelligence service provided Joe with some entertainment.

15 hours ago, Ivanhoe said:

"Cackling Kamala" I like it.  A voice even more unpleasant than former Secretary Clinton, and even a less serious individual than President Biden.

"Cackling Kamala" I like it.  A voice even more unpleasant than former Secretary Clinton, and even a less serious individual than President Biden.

Edited by 17thfabn

4 hours ago, Detonable said:

How can you be sure that the US would go to Israel’s aid. The US is a much different country than in 1973. 

It didnt directly go to Israels aid in 1973 either. Yes, it opened the European stockpile and gave them all the A4's they ever wanted. OTOH, they did not get involved in the war directly, even though their fleet was present. In fact, it was US reticence to give Israel all the weapons they asked for, particularly the F4, that arguably helped precipitate the war. They figured it would make Israel easier to manipulated towards a peace agreement I guess.

In 1982, US Marines and the IDF almos came to blows in the Lebanon. One Israel tank tried to overrun a roadblock the Marines had created, and one Marine officer jumped on the roof of the lead tank and held a gun to the commanders head to make him stop. Or such is the story that was going around there at the time.

I guess the point im making is, the US and Israel are allies, good allies, but its not quite as close as both sides prefer to make out. I wouldnt put it any closer than the relationship the US once had with Iran, and we all remember how quickly that turned.

Edited by Stuart Galbraith

1 minute ago, Mikel2 said:

Video of him using the N-word a bunch of times in a recorded conversation.

But unless Orange Man, he did not say nothing about grabbing their kittens, I suppose.

17 hours ago, Markus Becker said:

The less stupid anitsemites have changed tactics decades ago. From open military aggression to propaganda and lawfare, with the occasional rocket saloes. That is something Israel needs the US fighting against. 

Looks to me the latest dust up has exposed serious divisions between Gulf Arab leadership and the willingness of the Gulf publics to watch wars with kill ratios of 25:1.  It has also exposed a serious rift between the Left in the US and Israel, and if Bibi had hopes that a war with Gaza would throw him some political rope, it does not appear to be the case.

Edited by glenn239

Several places were closed off for the day as part of preparation of Kamala's arrival. Yet the demonstration at the front of the air base was still allowed.

El director de comunicación de Emetra, Amilcar Montejo, dio a conocer sobre el cierre de varias calles y avenidas de distintas zonas de la ciudad debido a la llegada al país de la vicepresidenta de Estados Unidos, Kamala Harris.

La llegada de la funcionaria estadounidense tuvo un retraso debido a que el avión en el que era transportada sufrió algunos desperfectos y se tuvo que realizar un aterrizaje de emergencia.

Cierre vehicular

Como se realiza en actividades de esta magnitud, se requirió el cierre de varias calles y avenidas de diversas zonas de la ciudad debido a que el convoy que transportaría a la vicepresidenta Kamala Harris sería transportada por las mismas.

El director de comunicación de Emetra, Amilcar Montejo, dio a conocer sobre estos cierres en distintos puntos.

“Se pueden observar algunos cierres vehiculares coordinadores por la Policía Nacional Civil y la Secretaría de Asuntos Administrativos y de Seguridad de la Presidencia de la República (SAAS)”, aseguró.

Montejo aseguró que uno de ellos era el sector de la Avenida Hincapié y 11 calle en donde se concentró un gran despliegue de agentes de la PNC.

Mencionó que un grupo de personas se encontraban manifestando en ese lugar, frente a la Fuerza Aérea Guatemalteca en contra de la llegada de Harris al país.

“Hasta este momento no nos reportan ningún tipo de incidente pero sí la circulación, especialmente sobre la 11 calle, está limitada”, agregó.

Por otra parte, también mencionó que en el área de la Casa Presidencial, atrás del Palacio Nacional de la Cultura, también hubo un cierre por parte de SAAS, específicamente sobre la 5a calle, desde la 5a hasta la 7a avenida de la zona 1.

El lunes, 7 de junio, se prevé que haya actividad en este recinto. A las 11:00 hora se realizará el mensaje oficial.

Finalmente, Montejo indicó que también hay bloqueo vehicular en las inmediaciones del área hotelera de la zona 10, lugar a donde se prevé pernocte la funcionaria estadounidense.

https://emisorasunidas.com/2021/06/06/bloqueos-viales-kamala-harris/

10 hours ago, Rick said:

For those of you who watch tv, was this shown on the major U.S. news networks?

Should it have been?  if this was one single protest by a couple of people in one place, then there's no reason why it should be.  If this was one of a large number of protest displays, that would be different.

18 hours ago, Markus Becker said:

And not as in "Yo N... how things going?" I guess.

Where has he been for the last few decades? 

Getting kicked out of the USN for part of it.