Because Biden

nitflegal

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Geebus.  Robert Hur wanted to talk about classified documents, Joe wanted to talk about Jill in a bikini.  When Hur wanted to talk about how those classified documents ended up in so many variable and unsecure locations, Joe started rambling about a guy who burned off half his Johnson.

Scott Adams noted on Twitter that Joe spent years developing an inversion of a SCIF. 

2 hours ago, Murph said:

Pedo-Joe wins another one!  

Its amusing to look back at the news coverage from 2018 when Trump referred to Haiti as a sh*thole.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/03/15/qatar-offered-to-expel-hamas-blinken-said-no-n3784750

https://www.timesofisrael.com/qatar-emir-proposed-expelling-hamas-officials-in-meet-with-blinken-days-after-oct-7/#:~:text=WASHINGTON — Qatar's Emir Tamim bin,Times of Israel on Wednesday.

WASHINGTON — Qatar’s Emir Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani proposed expelling Hamas’s leaders from Doha during a meeting with US Secretary of State Antony Blinken days after the terror group’s October 7 onslaught, two officials familiar with the matter told The Times of Israel on Wednesday.

Assuming Qatar chose to do what they thought was the Right Thing, I suspect its going to turn out to have been a bad decision.

15 hours ago, JWB said:

GJS7ybqXAAAdMzF?format=jpg&name=small

On the campaign trail, Joe Biden has talked frequently about his early years in the civil rights movement. As a teenager, he says, he regularly attended a black church in Wilmington, Del., where he was involved in organizing anti-segregation protests in the early 1960s.

"I got raised in the black church," Biden said in a speech to Jesse Jackson's Rainbow PUSH coalition last year. "We would go sit in Rev. Herring's church, sit there before we'd go out, and try to change things when I was a kid in college and in high school."

The church Biden referenced, Union Baptist Church, was a prominent African-American church in Wilmington run by Rev. Otis Herring, an acclaimed pastor who passed away in 1996. But Biden has made comments that seem to contradict the account. When reporters questioned Biden's claim in 1987 that he marched in the civil rights movement, he acknowledged that he "wasn't an activist" and that his most significant experience with civil rights as a youth was when he worked at a majority-black swimming pool as a college sophomore in 1962.

https://freebeacon.com/elections/members-dont-recall-bidens-attendance-at-black-church-as-teen/

• 2 weeks later...

Biden now says he didn't do the Trans Day of Visibility. 

So, either he's lying to cover his ass. 
Or he is a puppet who doesn't know he's being puppeteer'd. 

Such a good look. 

2 hours ago, rmgill said:

Such a good look. 

He might not remember what he said or did. He could just be straight up senile. 

But I'm sure America has a competent and intelligent Vice President who can take over. Should he be unable to perform his duty.

4 hours ago, rmgill said:

Such a good look. 

Well I think he was trying to say in a clumsy way that he did not invent the "holiday" nor is he responsible for putting it on Easter. Rather, the weird way Easter changes dates is what put east on trans day, a 2009 invention.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Transgender_Day_of_Visibility

4 hours ago, Wobbly Head said:

He might not remember what he said or did. He could just be straight up senile. 

But I'm sure America has a competent and intelligent Vice President who can take over. Should he be unable to perform his duty.

On this day of trans awareness, how dare you assume his gender!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/former-espn-host-says-biden-interview-scripted-network-execs

But everything Steele said to the president ultimately came from ESPN's c-suite.

"To the word. Every single question was scripted, gone over dozens of times by many editors and executives. Absolutely. I was on script and was told not to deviate," Steele told Fox News Digital. "It was very much ‘This is what you will ask. This is how you will say it. No follow-ups, no follow-ups. Next.' … This went up to the fourth floor, as we said, where all the bosses, the top executives, the decision makers are, the president of our company, the CEO, where they all worked."

Steele said she didn't know for certain whether ESPN sent the questions to the White House in advance of the interview but seemed confident that is "what happened."

"I was going, ‘Oh, my God!'" Steele exclaimed. "And then he said, ‘SportsCenter. ESPN.’ And he goes, ‘Oh, ok.’ And so I said, you know, what do you say? ‘Hi, Mr. President. Nice to meet you.’ And so I'm trying just to fill time. And he said, ‘You know, I used to play football'… And so he started to tell football stories of his greatness. And again, I can't see him. You can see the curtain… He goes, ‘And I have the best hands.’ What do you say to that?"

She later continued, "And then I said, ‘Oh, so you were a receiver.’ And he started to explain it. And here's the saddest thing — his voice just trailed off. He said, ‘I was good,’ and then he went silent, and he goes, ‘Uhh… never mind.’"

She's still like that kid in elementary school whos flubbing their way though a report in front of the class for a book they never read and only skimmed 30 minute before class to write a hasty book report. 

1 hour ago, JWB said:

In related news:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

So now the Biden admin wants Ukraine to join NATO soonest. 

Biden is such a moron when it comes to FP. 

9 hours ago, rmgill said:

I saw it reported that the French called the Russians and Biden called Xi, and in both cases they got bitch slapped in the conversations.  So now Biden says he wants Ukraine in NATO, and Yellen is warning China of serious consequences if they continue to support Russia. 

21 hours ago, rmgill said:

Biden is such a moron when it comes to FP. 

The irony is that one of the reasons he was brought into the Obama campaign was to lend his foreign policy experience.