nitflegal

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, sunday said:

"These movements by the U.S. military have become routine, with the latter often moving troops and equipment back and forth from neighboring Iraq."

11 hours ago, Ivanhoe said:

Absolutely, plus the lesser recoil in pocket guns is very appealing. Por ejemplo, my GF owns two .380s because her right shoulder is kinda tore up. The recoil of 9mm in a compact pistol is enough to give her joint problems.

Speaking of which, I just ordered a couple hundred rounds of .380 FMJ for her B-day present. Scored a deal, Winchester white box at a buck a round. That may sound extravagant, but aside from ammo the other thing she gushes over is diamond jewelry. I'm not in that tax bracket yet...

I wish my wife hated guns it would save me a fortune in ammo. Curiously the ammo shortage has not been as bad In Canada unless it's a big box stores that can ship to the states then it's hard to find and it is now cheaper to shoot in Canada than the US. .380 fmj Winchester whitebox retails around the $22 Can for a box of fifty.

39 minutes ago, TonyE said:

Dog Faced Pony Soldiers:

That's bad.   I'm hoping that they'll have proper housing by tonight?

National Guard on deployment - are the State governors their commanders, or are they in the chain of command of the president until they return back to their home states?

Edited by glenn239

34 minutes ago, glenn239 said:

That's bad.   I'm hoping that they'll have proper housing by tonight?

National Guard on deployment - are the State governors their commanders, or are they in the chain of command of the president until they return back to their home states?

EsWAsa1W4AU63Ir?format=jpg&name=small

https://nypost.com/2021/01/21/bidens-exec-order-unlevels-the-playing-field-for-girls/

Trangenders can now compete with women, anyone can guess what will happen...

https://nypost.com/2021/01/22/twitter-suspends-antifa-accounts-with-over-71k-followers/

For the moment Antifa is not useful, until it will be.

Edited by lucklucky

10 minutes ago, Markus Becker said:

It has not helped. Every video on the White House channel has several times more down than up votes. The one from the inauguration is heading for 45k vs 10k. 

Well, they didn't win the election, so I guess Biden is letting them win this one. 😅

17 minutes ago, Roman Alymov said:

Author of this article went as far as declaring Trump supporters more dangerous then AlQuaeda terrorists. I wonder how long will it take to declare This Great Site terrorist-related, since we got some number of Trump supporters here...

What to Do With Trumpists - The Atlantic

......and we even have russians! 😄 

trumptest-100x100.png.9f132dfaeed0083b77c3ebfd2518e8a2.png

3 hours ago, Roman Alymov said:

Author of this article went as far as declaring Trump supporters more dangerous then AlQuaeda terrorists. I wonder how long will it take to declare This Great Site terrorist-related, since we got some number of Trump supporters here...

It’s the Atlantic, one of our many versions of Pravda.

5 hours ago, Roman Alymov said:

Just look at the picture of the author.  That subhuman's father should have pulled out and blown him over his mother's ass cheeks.  S/F....Ken M

6 hours ago, EchoFiveMike said:

Just look at the picture of the author.  That subhuman's father should have pulled out and blown him over his mother's ass cheeks.  S/F....Ken M

Color me 'shocked' that those spineless eunuchs at Atlantic don't have a comments section.

17 hours ago, Wobbly Head said:

I wish my wife hated guns it would save me a fortune in ammo. Curiously the ammo shortage has not been as bad In Canada unless it's a big box stores that can ship to the states then it's hard to find and it is now cheaper to shoot in Canada than the US. .380 fmj Winchester whitebox retails around the $22 Can for a box of fifty.

Buying the gf ammo for birthday is nice. High compatibility which is brilliant.