Because Biden

nitflegal

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Democratic Party members today expose mostly a tyrannical culture, still others are not without blame :

– Fifty-nine percent (59%) of Democratic voters would favor a government policy requiring that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times, except for emergencies, if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine. Such a proposal is opposed by 61% of all likely voters, including 79% of Republicans and 71% of unaffiliated voters.

– Nearly half (48%) of Democratic voters think federal and state governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications. Only 27% of all voters – including just 14% of Republicans and 18% of unaffiliated voters – favor criminal punishment of vaccine critics.

Rasmussen Reports citing a poll of 1,016 U.S. Likely Voters taken on 5th January 2022. 

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/partner_surveys/jan_2022/questions_heartland_covid_january_5_2022

I listened to 90% of Biden’s 2 hour long press conference today - disclaimer: I was playing solitaire on my phone the whole time.

Confused, weak, unstable, and he did the whispering bit.

Why do I think Russia, China, North Korea and Iran, along with other smaller actors are grinning from ear to ear and rejoicing at the complete wreck occupying the office of President of the United States.

Both embarrassing and frightening.

Yeah I think the takeaway for Ukraine is don't count on the US for anything more substantial than thoughts and prayers and maybe an anecdote about how 12 year old Joe Biden shook his fist when the the German planes flew over his house on their way to bomb Pearl Harbor.

Problem is the Democrats might decide that a war is the perfect way to resurrect the Biden Legacy. 

But in the form of a Korean war. As my friend Rick said, What really bothers me is Biden getting the good idea fairy and deciding he can save his legacy, save the DNC from midterm destruction and Trump 2024 and decide he has to “do something” after the Russians have seized Kiev. Think Korea, summer of 1950. Only this time, Pusan is indefensible and Japan is out of play as a theatre defense base. 

I am seeing the war that so many cold warriors expected to fight in 2000.

16 hours ago, Harold Jones said:

an anecdote about how 12 year old Joe Biden shook his fist when the the German planes flew over his house on their way to bomb Pearl Harbor.

As told by President Biden:

"It was a dark day in 1953.  I was playing stick ball in my yard in Scranton Pa. I heard the roar of bombers above. I looked up . The bombers had nazi swastikas on them! I shook my fist curse you Kaiser Willhelm!

Latter I learned that the nazi bombers had flown from occupied Ireland on their way to bomb Pearl Harbor. 

My favorite uncle was serving on the USS Maine in Pearl Harbor on that sad day December 7th 1953. His ship sunk but fortunately he survived. 

I wish I could've taken a chain to Kaiser Willy like I did to corn puff."

Edited by 17thfabn

Unfortunately paywalled:

In his second full-length news conference since taking office, President Biden made some incorrect statements or made claims that lacked important context. Here’s a roundup of the statements that caught our attention.

“We created 6 million new jobs, more jobs in one year than any time before. Unemployment dropped. The unemployment rate dropped to 3.9 percent.”

Biden is engaging in a practice perfected by former president Donald Trump — offering numbers without context. The United States is emerging from a pandemic that caused huge job losses in 2020 — 9 million jobs, in fact. The rounds of stimulus bills — passed under Trump and Biden — certainly had an impact. The unemployment rate did fall more than many experts had expected, but in part that was a consequence of people dropping out of the workforce.

“And for the first time in a long time, this country’s working people actually got a raise — actually got a raise. The people of the bottom 40 percent saw their income go up, the most of all the categories.”

Again, this comment is missing context — the impact of inflation.

Biden is citing the wage growth tracker of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta. But it expresses nominal figures, not adjusted for inflation.

Between the second and third quarter of 2021, the bottom 40 percent saw huge growth in hourly earnings, surpassing price growth. But workers between the 50th and 80th percentile — the middle class — experienced wage growth below inflation levels, noted economist Arindrajit Dube in November.

“Look, think of what we did on covid when we were pushing on AstraZeneca to provide more vaccines. Well, guess what? They didn’t have the machinery to be able to do it. I physically went to Michigan, stood there in a factory with the head of AstraZeneca and said, ‘We’ll provide the machinery for you.’”

1 hour ago, Ivanhoe said:

In other news, American historians have reclassified the German blitzkrieg into Poland as a minor incursion.

Oh, I misunderstood.  I thought they were referring to the Russian/Soviet invas...errr, protection of eastern Poland.

25 minutes ago, DKTanker said:

Know what is really fucking depressing, 80 million of my countrymen purposely and knowingly voted for this skull full of mush.

Well, not all were your countrymen, and some of those that were, died a long ago...

2 hours ago, DKTanker said:

Know what is really fucking depressing, 80 million of my countrymen purposely and knowingly voted for this skull full of mush.

BUT BUT BUT..

NO MEAN TWEETS!!!!!

Is it the same statue that was featured in “Night in museum”?

https://youtu.be/VqwOsjZI9Jg

There is popular idea in Russian social networks to start buying out this monuments Americans do not need anymore, to be installed in newly constructed residential areas in Russia that lacked historical monuments….  It is widely believed they are far better (and far cheaper to buy)  than “modern art” created by contemporary artists.

probably not far from wrong...

Here's the funny thing about it all (to the degree that it's funny which it isn't).  American culture has a nasty tendency to export itself.  While Russia, China, North Korea and friends are all laughing about the disintegration of the United States this "new thought" is quietly creeping around the world infecting other societies.  It's always been the West Vs Communists but soon it will be Woke vs Everyone else, not just here but in other places as well.

7 hours ago, Tim the Tank Nut said:

probably not far from wrong...

Here's the funny thing about it all (to the degree that it's funny which it isn't).  American culture has a nasty tendency to export itself.  

About ten years ago seems like 1/2 the Americans between 15 and 65 started getting tattoos. I was in Barcelona and Majorca last year. Seems like the US tattoo craze is starting to take hold in Europe.

I feel like a rebel because I don't have a tattoo!