nitflegal

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2021/08/to-survive-we-must-fire-them-all.html

The survival of America depends on firing them all. The good, the bad, and the indifferent must all go because we must send a clear signal to the mediocrities running the military and the Department of State.

The message must be failure gets you canned.

We failed 20 years ago to do so, and it cost us dearly.

9/11 resulted in no firings. Instead of dismissing the people in charge of an intelligence community that failed the nation, Bush 43 appointed a 9/11 commission, which included many of the people responsible for the 9/11 whiff. The commission was a bipartisan circle jerk and coverup. After months of interviews, it concluded that the FBI and CIA had "not well served" Presidents Clinton and Bush.

No shit, Sherlock.

12 hours ago, Ivanhoe said:

Do you think this would make a difference? The people actually doing real work, do it to the best of their capabilities. The problem is that the interpretation of the information collected is made to match the wishes of the political leaders that actually assign leadership positions in those organisations.

It is not only that. Successful organisations depend much on extra miles people in them do. Extra diligence, acuity and awareness. Enthusiasm gap is a difference that many times marks the difference between winning and loosing. When there is already apparent a competence gap, a reward/punishment  gap, the enthusiasm gap will be even more severe.

2 hours ago, TonyE said:

Another highlight was when she put down flowers at the memorial to the vietnamese that captured John McCain after his plane was downed.

Well, she is not hiding at all!

2 hours ago, TonyE said:

Another highlight was when she put down flowers at the memorial to the vietnamese that captured John McCain after his plane was downed.

Some sign of reconciliation would have been proper at this time.  Surely there must have been a better way to do it.

https://bayourenaissanceman.blogspot.com/2021/08/the-tipping-point-is-not-far-away.html

...I'm seeing people all over the place, not just around me, getting angrier and angrier.  Sooner or later, that anger is going to reach critical mass, and when it does, it'll be "Katie, bar the door!"  Remember, I've seen that dynamic at work in other countries, in actual civil unrest and civil war environments. I can see it at work right here, right now.

Long but sobering read.

3 hours ago, sunday said:

Why do those vaccinated  dipwads feel the necessity of wearing virtue-signaling masks at a solemn outside event?

5 minutes ago, LT Ducky said:

Why do those vaccinated  dipwads feel the necessity of wearing virtue-signaling masks at a solemn outside event?

Some random German troll here could take them for Conservatives otherwise!

3 hours ago, sunday said:

Apparently Sloe Joe was promised ice cream on AF1 as soon as the ceremony was over.  That's why he checked his watch 13 times, once for each casket.
Okay, so I don't know if the ice cream part is true.  But it is true that he checked his watch each and every time a casket was disembarked from the aircraft.  

I thought one of the reasons to be against Monarchy as a form of government was to avoid the possibility of the Crown going to an idiot, or of a senescent King to bring down the kingdom.

6 hours ago, LT Ducky said:

Biden made the event about him and his late son.  He obviously couldn't wait for it to be over.  At least some, if not all, the families are angry at him  for that and masks are the issue?