Because Biden

nitflegal

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Front web-pages of some Portuguese newspapers about the attack in Kabul.

https://blasfemias.net/2021/08/26/quantas-vezes-estaria-escrita-a-palavra-trump-nestes-titulos-se-ele-ainda-fosse-o-presidente-dos-eua/

Pergunta da blogger : How many times there would be the word "Trump" in those if he was still President.

There is no Biden in any of them...

This is the "weekend at bernies" administration. The party realized they could run the show and the president could just be a figurehead. Why should the president be one person when it can be a conglomerate?  DNC Inc. Frankly I'm surprised one of the parties didn't try this sooner.

I wonder what Dr Jill is recommending as a medicine to pump Joe up?  I suspect that they have been using chemical stimulants to keep the corpse moving but the problem with that approach is that you can't run that stuff forever.

Does the White House have another problem in that their course of action with Taliban Joe is about to be derailed by the fact that his body and mind are going to fail sooner than they expected?

It is an interesting situation that the puppeteers may not be able to keep the strings working long enough.  

The voting public must be so proud of what they have done.  Even here on TankNet the usual suspects have stopped crowing about the grandness of the great Joe.

I suspect someone will be along shortly to explain how all this is for the best.

4 hours ago, glenn239 said:

I'll take a shot at it.

Blunders and all, I think I would rather have Biden as a catatonic president than Kamala.

That was never a choice.   In any case let me posit something, tell us how it listens.

Biden is titular, with his handler, who will never be held to account, whispering in Sloe Joe's ear, telling him what to say, what orders to issue.  And if things backfire, no problem, the puppet master faces no public scrutiny and as for Sloe Joe, he has a soothsayer telling him everything is fine.  He's doing an outstanding job.

Now, however, if Kamala is in charge and we agree she still has all her mental faculties, then at least there is the chance she'll have some self-accountability.  Some self-reflection of what her decisions might mean for her personally.

Keeping Creepy Joe as figurehead also is useful for continuing to direct the shame and humiliations upon straight, white, Christian men.  In that facet, he's an ideal strawman, a meat puppet, a skin suit.  It's part of the demoralization campaign.  S/F....Ken M  

Biden provides an image of moderation, even though I doubt he gets to pick the flavor of pudding he's served for dinner.  This image is extremely important.

If Kamala becomes president, this image of moderation goes away.  Combined with her extreme dis-likability, this would be a disaster for democrats.

Which leads me to the question - If Biden is removed and Kamala becomes president, does a new VP get nominated and continue to break the tie in the senate?  Doesn't the senate need to confirm the VP nomination?

22 minutes ago, Mikel2 said:

Which leads me to the question - If Biden is removed and Kamala becomes president, does a new VP get nominated and continue to break the tie in the senate?  Doesn't the senate need to confirm the VP nomination?

Yes. In the meantime the senate would be split evenly 50 50.

1 hour ago, Mikel2 said:

Biden provides an image of moderation, even though I doubt he gets to pick the flavor of pudding he's served for dinner.  This image is extremely important.

To be precise, Biden has never presented an image of moderation. He's had anger outbursts and kooky outbursts from the get-go. The press sanitizes his nonsense as much as possible, and low-info/low-IQ folks accept the narrative.

Im pretty sure that a big mid term loss will trigger the contingencies intended to cement the future of the Union of Federal Employees. With the bleeding wound that is Afghanistan, that will be a given. The contributors will demand special actions in light of poor results.

18 hours ago, DKTanker said:

That was never a choice.   In any case let me posit something, tell us how it listens.

Biden is titular, with his handler, who will never be held to account, whispering in Sloe Joe's ear, telling him what to say, what orders to issue.  And if things backfire, no problem, the puppet master faces no public scrutiny and as for Sloe Joe, he has a soothsayer telling him everything is fine.  He's doing an outstanding job.

Now, however, if Kamala is in charge and we agree she still has all her mental faculties, then at least there is the chance she'll have some self-accountability.  Some self-reflection of what her decisions might mean for her personally.

What you say makes sense to me, but with the following reservation.  Biden is the devil we know.  Kamala is the devil we don't.  

16 hours ago, Ivanhoe said:

To be precise, Biden has never presented an image of moderation. He's had anger outbursts and kooky outbursts from the get-go. The press sanitizes his nonsense as much as possible, and low-info/low-IQ folks accept the narrative.

I frequently discuss politics with a lefty black friend of mine, very smart man and a politics junkie.  He had never heard the "The first clean articulate..." Biden clip.   That alone would have destroyed the career of a trainload of republicans.