Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, this guy's a big upgrade over Trump;

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1404806897677504533

33 minutes ago, Ivanhoe said:

Yeah, this guy's a big upgrade over Trump;

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1404806897677504533

If only he had the decency to suffer a brain aneurysm, have a stroke, or get the shower curtain wrapped around his neck while getting out.  Then we could have the cackling tramp, who has never been to Europe, play the role of the sock puppet.

Due to Harris' awful polling, I suspect they'll do a Weekend at Bernie's thing as long as they can.

I'm thinking that when he achieves room temperature, they'll bring in Obama to Veep. Regardless of their approach, 2024 doesn't look good, and the Dems have no credible bench yet for 2028.

2 hours ago, DKTanker said:

If only he had the decency to suffer a brain aneurysm, have a stroke, or get the shower curtain wrapped around his neck while getting out.  Then we could have the cackling tramp, who has never been to Europe, play the role of the sock puppet.

Correct me if I'm wrong but they have to keep him through the election or praying for senate seats in 2022.  It requires a majority in both houses of Congress to approve the VP choice and without Kamala as the tie breaker there is damned little chance of getting a palatable choice for the Democrats through.  Which means they have no senate majority and everything falls apart.  They literally have no choice at all but to keep Biden as president for another 3 and a half years.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/24/biden-says-covid-killed-more-americans-than-us-war-in-iran/

“We lost 600,000 dead in America in about a year,” Biden said in North Carolina.

“That’s more than every life lost in World War I, World War II, the Vietnam War, Iraq, Iran, across the board — Afghanistan. More lives lost in a year than every major war in the 20th century and the 21st century.”

Oceania is always at war with Iran.

I must admit, that statement seemed correct enough until I read the article and saw that Biden had included a war with Iran which hasn't officially happened yet.

7 hours ago, R011 said:

I must admit, that statement seemed correct enough until I read the article and saw that Biden had included a war with Iran which hasn't officially happened yet.

May have been correct for the U.S.  Not for much of Asia and Europe.

8 hours ago, R011 said:

I don't really follow his point, but perhaps if he compared it to US motor vehicular deaths  since he started his public office career (1.9m) he could link the statistics to his own public career.

Edited by DKTanker

17 hours ago, Ivanhoe said:

Well there was Eagle Claw, you lost 8 in that. And there is Robert Levinson, which would make 9.

Admittedly, it probably was a gaff...

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/07/05/hunter-biden-had-a-genius-plan-to-unionize-prostitutes-n1459596

“You organize without even organizing in any traditional way,” Biden theorized in a March 2019 text conversation with an employee of Los Angeles’s Chateau Marmont. “If you want to advertise legally you go through the unions [of which] you’re a member. Your dues are the fees that you pay for advertising. Whomever does this first will be running the largest union in the country.”

“Haha, that’s actually pretty genius,” the Chateau Marmont employee replied.

To join such a union, one would have to prove they aren’t a sex trafficker and that all contacts are consensual. According to Hunter, pimps that join the union would be rated the same way “you rate nonprofits.”

“In various other transactions with pimps and prostitutes, Biden’s alleged texts show a highly organized procedure in which he visits a website, agrees to certain parameters, and pays electronically,” explains the Washington Examiner. “Biden’s unionizing idea appears to be geared more toward better working conditions for prostitutes because this was his theme in the tape recording about strippers.”

Somehow, Hunter must have been thinking that he would get a tax writeoff if crack whores were unionized.