Because Biden

nitflegal

9 hours ago, EchoFiveMike said:

Just look at the picture of the author.  That subhuman's father should have pulled out and blown him over his mother's ass cheeks.  S/F....Ken M

Whenever someone said the FBI would come for this site next, I always thought that's just regular TankNet paranoia.

Yet here we are with posts like this. 😄

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Stargrunt6 said:

Clinton era military 2.0,  massive drop in reenlistments inbound.

Yeah, I can imagine a lot of the seniors won't find SHARP training more tolerable with Gropey Joe in the WH.

Interesting weekend catching up with a bunch of old friends.  FWIW, the large pharmaceuticals are extremely happy right now.  A lot of the regs and FDA guidances that Trump's admin throttled back lowered the profitability on several classes of drugs to bring pricing down.  The pharma industry is being told that we should be back to their business as usual quickly which is really going to bump their profits.  There have already been some early reinstatements of several regs that elbow out the generics and imports for surge requirements.

You have to give the Democrat machine credit, they hit the ground running with an awful lot of invisible stuff that reward their donors and promote the whole lucrative ex-Fed agency consulting gigs.  Hell, if I had more available time I could kick up my old consulting gig a lot (I've gotten two cold calls since yesterday).  Once the red tape reappears at FDA (which is actively coming in as we speak) you need a fixer to help you navigate the approval process if you're a lower tier phama or biotech without an expensive internal team.

Edited by nitflegal

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-stops-trump-order-to-slash-price-of-insulin-epipen

President Joe Biden’s United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) on Thursday stopped executive orders from his predecessor designed to significantly lower prescription drug prices for Americans, including insulin and epinephrine.

Except for the economic consequences, the worsening of cancel culture, the increasing dominance of big tech and their devotion to Chinese money, increased illegal immigration, and little things like that.  It's as if there was more at stake than which old coot was running the country.

41 minutes ago, Stefan Fredriksson said:

And the world's ending. But thanks. 🙂

Are you telling us there won't be economic consequences from reversing trump's tax cuts for small and medium business?  That the immigration amnesty and the cancellation of the border wall doesn't signal that the US is open for illegal, immigration?  That putting people with a history of racial bias against Whites and Asians in charge of Civil Rights enforcement is a good idea and isn't indicative of ideology?  Do you really think Biden's administration will push back against Amazon, Apple, and Google while they selectively censor the right while tacitly supporting PRC human rights abuses?  You really think this is so much better because Biden doesn't Tweet whatever come onto his head?

If you are Mexican, are you really going to want to run the border to go the country that has the most cases of Coronavirus in the world? Its not as if they are going to get work when they get there anyway, unless they fancy swabbing out a Coronavirus war.

I dont remember Trump pushing back against those either. Oh, he whined, rambled and bleated about doing something about it one day, but nothing was done. And nothing will be done, for the same reason the US Government didnt do anything against Exon, or BP, or a dozen other important companies the US wanted to do business with. Because money talks.

If all Biden does is get a lid on Coronavirus, he is going to be head and heels over the last one, whose sole effort seemed to be denying it was a problem, and then ignoring it when it didnt go away when he commanded it.

19 minutes ago, Stefan Fredriksson said:

Let it all out. Let the Biden-administration will be a 4 year therapy session.

I misunderstood.  I thought you might actually be interested in duscussion.  Have a nice day.

Has to be that they're getting filtered media reporting on what Biden is already doing with executive orders and state policy goals. They can't be that deliberately obtuse.

During a pandemic where we have taken it on the chin insofar as the economy goes, of course Biden wants to hamstring the economy further. Why does anyone think thats a good thing?

1 hour ago, R011 said:

Are you telling us there won't be economic consequences...

Most things have concequences. Perhaps even more so if you are the president of the US. I think we should check results in 4 years, and in best possible way compare it with previous 4 years. But even then we will most probably be set in our preferences. So in that you are very correct, I have no wish for discussion on Biden-Trump.

If in 4 years Biden has proven to be a "better" president than Trump was, would you admit it, like: "I was wrong in my assumptions and predictions, and Trump was in retrospect not so awesome as I was led to believe."?