What ships do you want to see added to WoWs?

I'd be amused if instead they split the game in two and went backwards in time. I think a lot of fun could be had with Victorian era battleships - knife-fights at < 6km for the win, although obviously we know that the famous 19th century Russian navy would beat everyone else anyway.

Didos would feel a lot like Atlantas, I think.

I wonder which tier you'd put N3 into? An 18" tier 8 would be a laugh.

4 hours ago, DB said:

I'd be amused if instead they split the game in two and went backwards in time. I think a lot of fun could be had with Victorian era battleships - knife-fights at < 6km for the win, although obviously we know that the famous 19th century Russian navy would beat everyone else anyway.

It would be a great idea to split the tree in before the aircraft carrier going back to pre-dreadnoughts (and they can show Russian bias just using real ships) and the current high tiers, dropping tier IV carriers (or dropping them all, which would be great)

9 hours ago, DB said:

Id put the modernized Hood at tier 8.  It's a pretty close analogue to Vanguard, only a couple of knots faster.  G3 at tier and and N3 at tier 10.  Dido would probably come in at 6 or 7 with the O-Z at tier 8 I think.

A T10 N3 would be a bit like Vermont, perhaps. I think that a 1920s design would not fare well up there, unless they included a late 30s imaginary refit.