Is there a dark mode for this Grate Sight(TM)?

Corinthian

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing to remember is that if you copy text from another website and paste it, the other web site's style settings will be preserved due to the questionable gift of Rich Text Pasting, so what looks okay in your theme may be terrible in another. Case in point, text copied from a light theme somewhere else will appear black on charcoal.

I'm mentioning this because it has happened already. You may want to make sure after pasting that you confirm the little message to paste it as unformatted text. That way it will adopt the local theme settings, whether people prefer a light or a dark theme.

We have now added a "Light Tank" theme to the board options. Those of you who prefer light over darkness, please let me know. Black text on grey background seems to work great for me, but it may be a bit too dark/low contrast for some.

1 minute ago, Ssnake said:

We have now added a "Light Tank" theme to the board options. Those of you who prefer light over darkness, please let me know. Black text on grey background seems to work great for me, but it may be a bit too dark/low contrast for some.

I think it is pretty good.

4 hours ago, Ssnake said:

Gray and green, seems kinda Luftwaffe-y to me. Not bad at all.

Ah, sorted it. I  was using the old tanknet bookmark, and tanknet.com was still working as a referral address up until 1st of February, now it seems it does not. IE had the new bookmark by contrast.

Ill just go and sit quietly in the corner with the D hat on. :)