Is there a dark mode for this Grate Sight(TM)?

Corinthian

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sympathize. It must be extremely annoying to be sitting at night with your telescope and attempting to plot domination, only to have the night vision completely obliterated by the white screen of one of the key tools used to covertly signal your orders to the global cabal of nefarious henchment. Don't you just hate when that happens? 

For the rest of us, it would be nice to have a less visually imposing background, though I am happy to report that I have used the TN background profitably as a searchlight once late at night, when I was looking for a pen I dropped and I could not be bothered to move four feet to turn on the ceiling light. Yay, laziness.

So there's that, which is nice.

--
Soren

1 hour ago, Soren Ras said:

For the rest of us, it would be nice to have a less visually imposing background, though I am happy to report that I have used the TN background profitably as a searchlight once late at night, when I was looking for a pen I dropped and I could not be bothered to move four feet to turn on the ceiling light. Yay, laziness.

--
Soren

Ok, my entire screen is now in dark mode, thankyouverymuch Soren

9 hours ago, Adam Peter said:

There is a mordor theme at the bottom. Maybe a bit more easy on the eye but one would expect it to be ... darker.

This.... was awful, if anyone on this Grate Sight (tm) has constructed this I apologize for being blunt, but really, why?

/R

Press F12, choose javascript console and run this three commands (the browser may ask you to enter a magic word first to enable this function). Press enter after each line, the change is instant. Have to do after every pageload.

document.documentElement.style.setProperty('--theme-area_background_light', '192,192,192');
document.documentElement.style.setProperty('--box--backgroundColor', 'lightgray');
document.documentElement.style.setProperty('--theme-page_background', '0,0,0');

https://imgur.com/a/kxyEws0

14 hours ago, Ssnake said:

New themes are in preparation.

VogonPoetry? Whomever did that needs a 30 day suspension.

Edited by rmgill

1 hour ago, Stuart Galbraith said:

I poured tea on it?

I spat out a croissant whilst reading an indigestable Trump Tweet and jammed it irrevocably?

I threw it against the wall when Heatblur mispatched the Tomcat again?

So if it exists, and not behind an Fn or Flock key, you may activate it through the hamburger menu upper right. Firefox Chrome IE11

Intentionally taking out the F12 key requires a PGM.

9 hours ago, Adam Peter said:

So if it exists, and not behind an Fn or Flock key, you may activate it through the hamburger menu upper right. Firefox Chrome IE11

Intentionally taking out the F12 key requires a PGM.

I may have one around here, let me look. Would a PIAT round do?