tanknet.org

On 11/20/2020 at 7:58 AM, Stuart Galbraith said:

Does this thread constitute an acknowledgement of the inevitable?

Congratulations on ensuring the immediate descent of this thread into the usual FFZ shit fest.

Oh, it won't be just him lecturing you about your carbon footprint. James Cameron, Susan Sarandon, and a whole gaggle of private jet owners with multiple McMansions all over the globe will join the chorus.

On 11/20/2020 at 9:36 PM, rmgill said:

You mean that the US isn't going to be there to defend you? I thought I was clear about that before? 

Pretty rich coming from a guy who 'was fitted for but not with' the moral fibre to do it for real.   You been out on any pretends lately?

edit: spelling

Edited by Tranquil

1. I pay taxes.  
2. I have enough family that did it that I have plenty of latitude. A great uncle who was MIA in occupied Europe after being shot down was plenty as far as my grandmother was concerned. 

3. Sorry who the fuck are you again? And if any of the combat vets make the same point are you going to roll over like a punk and show your belly? Plenty of them have made the same point.