Jump to content
tanknet.org

Biden Crime Family topic


Recommended Posts

The shitlibs have to cover for the Biden crime family, they're all in, if he goes down, that's one more branch tied to them.  Just like Epstein, and Weiner, and Podesta and so on and so on.  Just remember proles, it's all conspiracy craziness, just make-believe.

Quote

 

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Vadim Pozharskyi <v.pozharskyi.ukraine@ > 

Date: Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 5:04 AM 

Subject: Re: Children passport scan copies To: Hunter Biden <hbiden@rosemontseneca.com>, Sebastian Momtazi< @rosemontcapital.com>, Devon Archer <darcher@rosemontseneca.com>, Katie Dodge @rosemontseneca.com>

Gents, Hope, you are well. I am glad to let you know that we've already booked your tickets as per our last discussion. 

With this in mind, in order to buy tickets for the kids, I would be needing their passport scan copies. 

I would really appreciate it if you could kindly forward them to me as soon as you can for us finalize the arrangements!

Looking forward to our trip and seeing you all soon!

Best, Vadym 

-- 

Katie Dodge Executive Assistant / Office Manager

Rosemont Seneca Partners

1010 Wisconsin Ave., NW,  #705 Washington, DC  20007

 

Just like most other forms of degeneracy, they don't actually enjoy the act itself nearly as much as the transgression and even better if they force you to be involved with it somehow.  You could make it legal everywhere but on the moon, and the freaks would be clamoring for taxpayer funded space travel.  S/F....Ken M 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering how cavalierly they spread the Russia Trump lies, it's rather interesting to see their sudden embrace of "responsible journalism" when it comes to Biden's corruption.

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Considering how cavalierly they spread the Russia Trump lies, it's rather interesting to see their sudden embrace of "responsible journalism" when it comes to Biden's corruption.

The Biden Crime family story doesn't have the name of Anonymous attached to it to give it an air of authenticity.  Besides, as is now becoming quite clear, the Democratic Party (which includes about 90% of all media outlets) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Communist Chinese Government.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, DKTanker said:

The Biden Crime family story doesn't have the name of Anonymous attached to it to give it an air of authenticity.  Besides, as is now becoming quite clear, the Democratic Party (which includes about 90% of all media outlets) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Communist Chinese Government.  

True.  Or anyone else who pays their bribes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jeff said:

Considering how cavalierly they spread the Russia Trump lies, it's rather interesting to see their sudden embrace of "responsible journalism" when it comes to Biden's corruption.

Tonight on Levin's show Giuliani said the hard drive contains depictions of serious felonies* that demand investigation.  The FBI has had the original hard drive for over a year now, Christopher Wray has some 'splainin' to do.

*Rudy didn't get into what the crimes were other than to say they quite obviously depict Hunter Biden committing them.  Word running around the internet is that Hunter enjoyed the occasional rape of minors.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DKTanker said:

Tonight on Levin's show Giuliani said the hard drive contains depictions of serious felonies* that demand investigation.  The FBI has had the original hard drive for over a year now, Christopher Wray has some 'splainin' to do.

*Rudy didn't get into what the crimes were other than to say they quite obviously depict Hunter Biden committing them.  Word running around the internet is that Hunter enjoyed the occasional rape of minors.

The FBI is part of the cover-up.  FBI Crime Family.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Murph said:

The FBI is part of the cover-up.  FBI Crime Family.

Part of the cover up for the true Manchurian Candidate.  For months now I've been wondering who it was controlling Biden's puppet strings, it's looking a lot like Chairman Xi.  In fact it is looking a lot like Chairman Xi is pulling the strings of quite a few people in Washington, almost the entirety of the media, and a huge swath of the private business sector.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, DKTanker said:

Part of the cover up for the true Manchurian Candidate.  For months now I've been wondering who it was controlling Biden's puppet strings, it's looking a lot like Chairman Xi.  In fact it is looking a lot like Chairman Xi is pulling the strings of quite a few people in Washington, almost the entirety of the media, and a huge swath of the private business sector.  

Wouldn't surprise me. The folks who make it to the top of the DNC roster all seem to be on the make (why is Bernie persona non grata? Perhaps he is an honest crook?).

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

They are.  If there was anything that Federal Law Enforcement could have pinned on Trump it would have already happened.  No President has ever encountered what Trump has.

It seems increasingly likely that the FBI is accountable to the Chinese government rather than the American people.

Here's a fair question for you.  Given what we know about China and China's baleful influence on the world why would you be such a fervent supporter of a party that has so many ties to China?

After all, if China does succeed in neutering the USA on the world stage (thanks to fifth columnists in the USA) then what future does your precious Canada have on a world stage dominated by China?  Are they not already holding Canadian citizens hostage?

Link to post
Share on other sites

answering earlier post

because it doesn't matter.  At this point Putin's Russia is a middle player on the world stage.  There is nothing Russia is going to do at this point that will enable them to control any more than they already do.  China is the threat, not Russia.  Some time ago I offered that Russia was in danger from China as well but that notion was not well received here.  I still think it likely.  All that is presuming that there is any truth to your premise in the first place which is me being uncharacteristically generous.

I suspect the reality is that you, like so many others are simply interested in taking the USA down a peg and don't like President Trump's USA first mentality.  After all, JasonJ put up some links that would seem to make a powerful point.  No response to that...

Link to post
Share on other sites

No Tim you are wrong. I am saddened that the USA is, because of tRump, losing its position as a world leader. Russia is a threat according to US intel agencies. it is not about control but about destroying the USA as a world power.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jeff said:
Almost a year after they were given it.

 

Their first duty is to protect Democrats.  The second duty is to commit treason, the last duty is to look good for the media while arresting innocent people.  Republicans ask Barr to look into it ensuring that nothing will ever come of the crimes of Biden.  https://www.dailywire.com/news/house-republicans-formally-request-ag-barr-appoint-special-prosecutor-to-probe-biden-business-dealings

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tim the Tank Nut said:

well I appreciate the straight answer even if I disagree with the premise.

Would you say that the Obama administration's methods were more successful on the world stage than President Trump's moves?

Obama's method was to surrender, so of course the Euros loved him and Biden.  He gave away the farm.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, MiloMorai said:

Be sure the tRumps are pure sweet innocent lily white angels.🤪

I would rather look at it like this: Isn't it positive that "the right" wants a presidential candidate to be scrutinized, and that he/she should meet up to certain standards?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Murph said:

Obama's method was to surrender, so of course the Euros loved him and Biden.  He gave away the farm.  

Obama provoked a mass migration from N. Africa and Middle East to Europe. Not all Euros are happy with that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...