Mikel2

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Jeff said:

I have to say, she was one tough son of a gun.

I'm curious what her last ruling was and what shape she was actually in at the time?

I think it's shameful that she hung on while it was clear she was not able to do her job, constantly coming in and out of hospitals.

1 minute ago, Mikel2 said:

I think it's shameful that she hung on while it was clear she was not able to do her job, constantly coming in and out of hospitals.

I think it quite clear that she was a Marxist before a constitutionalist.  She was holding on as long as possible to do her part in furthering the revolution.

1 minute ago, shep854 said:

I'm listening to Tim Pool and they are discussing the ramifications of a possible 4-4 SCOTUS if the election is contested.

No doubt John Quisling Roberts would side with the LW radicals.  You know, to keep things even.  To keep his secrets safely locked away.

Just now, DKTanker said:

No doubt John Quisling Roberts would side with the LW radicals.  You know, to keep things even.  To keep his secrets safely locked away.

It does seem that somebody has their hooks in him.

2 hours ago, Mikel2 said:

If getting all the necessary republican votes for Kavanaugh was tricky, this is going to be a thousand times more difficult.

Rumor has it that Jesuit Priests are being interviewed to determine if Amy Coney Barrett really did rape one of them during her time at Notre Dame University.