How Is A Tank Actually Made?

An admittedly quick Internet search brings up some pre-W.W.2 tanks were made with a frame and then the armor and other thingy's were added on later. I can basically understand a cast hull and turret procedure, but what about welded stuff and today's large, tracked vehicles?

Well, you see, when a male tank and a female tank love each other very much ...

:D Around W.W.1 wasn't it ;)

I can see now that your parents have had this talk with you before. Yes, WWI and the birth of the tank. It all began with a Little Willie, and ... I think there was definitely a Mother and ... actually I might need to go and look some of this up myself.

.....well I just about seen everything, but I never did see a Panzer Fly........

Well there was that T-60 that one time... ;)

They showed us a movie during basic discussing the differences between US and Soviet training methods. In it there was a scene of tank that was thrown into the air after a large explosion went off underneath it. That was the first one I saw. The second was the last time I left Hohenfels an M60A1 that sheered all the bolts on its left drive sprocket had to be lifted onto the rail car by a crane. They had to pick it up high enough to clear the electric power lines so it was quite high off the ground, maybe three of four lengths of the tank high.

Well, you see, when a male tank and a female tank love each other very much ...

:D Around W.W.1 wasn't it ;)

I can see now that your parents have had this talk with you before. Yes, WWI and the birth of the tank. It all began with a Little Willie, and ... I think there was definitely a Mother and ... actually I might need to go and look some of this up myself.

Well played sir!