Burncycle360

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Murph said:

Every general officer, Field grade officer, and every civilian who assisted, promoted, encouraged, or supported the tranni-fication of the US Military should be taken out, stripped of their commissions, and booted.

While I agree 100% with your statement the picture on the right is not of anyone in a US uniform.

13 hours ago, Tim Sielbeck said:

While I agree 100% with your statement the picture on the right is not of anyone in a US uniform.

I know it is the Canadian Military, but that is what the memer posted.  I should have found the trannies, dog mask wearers, etc for the US Military.  

On 3/9/2024 at 10:34 AM, Murph said:

Never understood why the left loves this man, an incompetent murdering thug:

Because he was so darned photogenic back in the early sixties and was fighting for the little guy against authoritarianism and corruption.  He looked much better on a T shirt than Iron Felix or Lavrenti Beria.

On 3/10/2024 at 11:53 AM, Murph said:

Every general officer, Field grade officer, and every civilian who assisted, promoted, encouraged, or supported the tranni-fication of the US Military should be taken out, stripped of their commissions, and booted.

I dunno about the picture of the Argentinians, who were  embarrassingly inept in their last war against real soldiers, But the "Americans" are various Nato folks.  And obviously, people at a conference are going to look less militant than if they were dressed for field work or, like the alleged Argentinian, bashing civlians.

U.S. House votes to ban Tic Toc or force its sale to a U.S. owner.

President Biden says he would sign bill if it comes to him.

Unclear how U.S. Senate will act.

Trump had called for a ban when he was in office but now opposes a ban. Is this a case of orange man opposing an action of orange man?

The Democrats where against banning TIc Toc when Trump wanted to do it.

When I listen to Internet security experts they all say Tic Toc is a horrible app as far as invasive apps go.

Not to mention that Tic Toc is Chinese owns which means Chinese Communist Party owned. 

Would Face Book, You Tube or Twitter be allowed to buy TIc Toc? Would ownership by one of these be seen as cutting down on competition?

I have never gone on TIc Toc. I would agree with a forced sale due to security concerns.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/13/technology/tiktok-ban-house-vote.html

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/tiktok-ban-bill-house-vote-03-13-24/index.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2024/03/13/tiktok-ban-passes-house-vote/

7 minutes ago, Murph said:

China is threatening the US if it is banned.

I wonder how accessible American social networks such as facebook, Twitter etc are in China?

Edited by 17thfabn

43 minutes ago, 17thfabn said:

I wonder how accessible American social networks such as facebook, Twitter etc are in China?

China is dictatorship, US is not, so no, what is banned in China can not be excuse for US to ban other things. Yet.

24 minutes ago, bojan said:

China is dictatorship, US is not, so no, what is banned in China can not be excuse for US to ban other things. Yet.

One doesn't have to be a dictatorship to ban or demand the changing of how a foreign company operates.  The EU famously told Microsoft to disclose portions of their operating system and remove Windows Media player from the MS operating system or else the company would not be allowed to sell their products in the EU.  When the EU was successful that they went after Microsoft and Internet Explorer.  
That's just one example, I'm sure there are many many others across the world, across all manner of products and industries.

Duty, Honor, Country, will no longer be values as part of the West Point mission statement.  Instead, according to West Point Superintendent, LTG Steve Gilland, the amorphous "Army Values" would replace those words in the statement.

The wags are already predicting DEI as the replacement motto.

One might ask which word of the duty, honor, country trio stuck in the craw of the GOs appointed by Obama.

55 minutes ago, bojan said:

I'm not concerned about tic toc's cntent. 

2 hours ago, bojan said:

The issue isn't with TIc toc's content. It is with cyber security of the app.

Same concerns with Chinese telecom company Huawei.

Chinese businesses, Chinese Government and the Chinese Communist Party work hand and glove with one another. 

15 minutes ago, 17thfabn said:

The issue isn't with TIc toc's content. It is with cyber security of the app.

...the fact that they are generating a biometric profile of every single user, plus access to a lot of the data on a smartphone. I suppose the NSA is envious that they never developed a super-popular app that everybody wanted to have on their phone (-or did they?) with profligate demands to access messages, contact list, fingerprints and facial recognition, ... if everybody wants it on their phone you no longer need to hide what it does.

:o

On 3/11/2024 at 1:44 PM, R011 said:

I dunno about the picture of the Argentinians, who were  embarrassingly inept in their last war against real soldiers

I thought that the Argis did not commit their elite units to the Falklands, but instead sent 2nd or even 3rd rate troops there?

4 minutes ago, glenn239 said:

I thought that the Argis did not commit their elite units to the Falklands, but instead sent 2nd or even 3rd rate troops there?

As occupation troops, yes. The initial invasion was done with good troops.

The last few years the left-wing buzzphrase has been "white rage" and more recently "rural white rage."

In other news, felons are being rebranded as white, perhaps possibly maybe to pump up the stats of white violent crime. The pic below from Libs of Tiktok is not the only example.

Nothing to see here...

libs2.JPG

As expected;

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2024/03/13/nex-benedict-suicide-cause-of-death/72961973007/

An Oklahoma teen whose death sparked widespread outrage and calls for change died of an overdose, authorities said Wednesday.  

Nex Benedict was pronounced dead Feb. 8, one day after being injured in an altercation inside an Owasso High School bathroom. A summary autopsy report concluded the 16-year-old died of toxicity from diphenhydramine, an antihistamine, and fluoxetine, an anti-depression medication. The medical examiner ruled the teen died by suicide, and that the full report would be released in about 10 business days.

It appears the story has quietly been shifted from anti-trans violence to anti-trans bullying.

Not surprisingly, we haven't heard from any of the students accused of transphobia or whatever.

8 hours ago, Ssnake said:

...the fact that they are generating a biometric profile of every single user, plus access to a lot of the data on a smartphone. I suppose the NSA is envious that they never developed a super-popular app that everybody wanted to have on their phone (-or did they?) with profligate demands to access messages, contact list, fingerprints and facial recognition, ... if everybody wants it on their phone you no longer need to hide what it does.

:o

There are two problems with Tiktok.  

One:  it is an engine for civilizational erosion and corruption, which attracts and furthers stupidity, and

Two:  it is CCP spyware that is harvesting sensitive data from people to be used however the Chinese Communist Party sees fit.

The first puts it in the same category as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, X, and other social media, all of which I would like to see burned to the ground and destroyed, but I don't think it falls into the purview of Congress to do so.

The second definitely makes it a valid target for Congressional intervention.

--

Soren

9 hours ago, Ivanhoe said:

The last few years the left-wing buzzphrase has been "white rage" and more recently "rural white rage."

In other news, felons are being rebranded as white, perhaps possibly maybe to pump up the stats of white violent crime. The pic below from Libs of Tiktok is not the only example.

Nothing to see here...

libs2.JPG

"Juke the stats" a la The Wire