Burncycle360

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"I am a man"

Ha! The NBA is about to find out what it's like to be eaten by the mob. That's an unacceptable binary cisgendered offense to the transgendered. Watch as the Leftists start to parse each one of those sayings. Popcorn!

"Group Economics" That's a stirring rallying cry.

LOL.

Frank Zappa called it. "We're only in it for the money"

Soren

Being to the left of Noam Chomsky is some serious uncharted territory, that slippery slope Chomsky and others smugly mocked turned out to be a precipitous cliff. While Democratic Party leaders shout the righteousness of the revolution, most of the GOP stand silently by, navel gazing with complicit impotence.

Being to the left of Noam Chomsky is some serious uncharted territory, that slippery slope Chomsky and others smugly mocked turned out to be a precipitous cliff. While Democratic Party leaders shout the righteousness of the revolution, most of the GOP stand silently by, navel gazing with complicit impotence.

Chomsky is not to the Left of them. He is just old lacking energy for another round of revolutionary virtue.

You could just end federally subsidized student loans. I would help. Or mandate that they could only be used for STEM majors.

STEM only. Great idea!

I would support that! Defund all the gender studies, queer theory majors. Only STEM gets any money.

You could just end federally subsidized student loans. I would help. Or mandate that they could only be used for STEM majors.

STEM only. Great idea!

I would support that! Defund all the gender studies, queer theory majors. Only STEM gets any money.

We've talked about this before... a few times now.

First, the gender studies/queer theory/whatever degrees are such a minuscule number of those awarded. If you could somehow cut off funding to just them it wouldn't make much of an impact at all.

Second, about a third of current STEM majors don't get jobs in STEM related fields (some go on to other work, but some simply can't find work). Even if you wanted to limit funding to just STEM degrees we still can give out less money to just those majors.

Honestly, the best approach would be either cutting off these loans completely (they're a major player in the drastic rise of higher education costs and have negative economic impact on the majority of students who get them) or drastically cutting them back (per the Yang plan we talked about a year or so ago where you simply give out enough to cover enough degrees being completed to match the job market).

Our society is already far too illiterate, unable to think critically and understand history. Cutting off a well-rounded education is not the solution.

Look, I see the garbage all the time. I read the outcome of slop these kids are forced to read and swallow. But ending the reading isn't the answer. The answer is giving them healthier mental food and the capability to discern and select.

STEM grads that are ignorant of history and civilization are NOT prefereable to arts najors who are ignorant of science and math. They are two sides of the same intellectually bankrupt society. The climate change gurus are all STEM grads, remember.

STEM only. Great idea!

Don't you know, those liberal arts studies are "science" now.

Our society is already far too illiterate, unable to think critically and understand history. Cutting off a well-rounded education is not the solution.

Look, I see the garbage all the time. I read the outcome of slop these kids are forced to read and swallow. But ending the reading isn't the answer. The answer is giving them healthier mental food and the capability to discern and select.

STEM grads that are ignorant of history and civilization are NOT prefereable to arts najors who are ignorant of science and math. They are two sides of the same intellectually bankrupt society. The climate change gurus are all STEM grads, remember.

What about the arts majors that are ignorant of history and civilization?

What about the arts majors that are ignorant of history and civilization?

Denmark law makes illegal to not fight Climate Change . From the extremist BBC https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200706-the-law-that-could-make-climate-change-illegal

Except for the small detail that it does nothing of the sort.

No one with any realistic shot at gaining power is going to craft and pass a law that could see them lose that power if they fail in an area so riddled with bombastic sounding promises as climate change. There are plenty of loopholes even if the currently proposed bill should make it completely through the sausage machine, which it probably won't.

Soren