Culture Wars

Burncycle360

1 hour ago, Murph said:

And I hope she wins so big she cripples the hospital.

The hospital is just a thing.  You need to punish PEOPLE.  The doctors who did this, and all their enablers must go to prison, at the least.  S/F....Ken M

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Murph said:

And I hope she wins so big she cripples the hospital.

I agree with that, as well as put those surgeons and her own parents in jail.  I actually think both are important; all of the parents who are allowing and encouraging the mutilation of their children for bragging rights need to have a fear of what will happen to them.  By no means am I exonerating the medical personnel but the parents are supposed to be the protector of their child. In this current era of information availability they simply can't pretend they don't what it entails.

Pupil who questioned classmate ‘identifying as a cat’ called ‘despicable’ by teacher

Parents complain after recording emerges of teacher calling students homophobic and suggesting they ‘go to a different school’

ByEwan Somerville18 June 2023 • 9:52pm

A Church of England school teacher told a pupil she was “despicable” after she refused to accept that her classmate identifies as a cat.

The 13-year-old girl and her friend were reprimanded by their teacher at Rye College, in East Sussex, on Friday at the end of a Year 8 class on “life education” in which they were told they can “be who you want to be and how you identify is up to you”.

The row, which has infuriated parents, was allegedly sparked by one of them asking a fellow pupil: “How can you identify as a cat when you’re a girl?”

Their teacher told them they were being reported to a senior leader and were no longer welcome at the school, part of the Aquinas Trust, a Church of England network of 11 schools, if they continued to express the view that only boys and girls exist.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/06/18/pupil-teacher-despicable-identifying-cat-transgender/

5 hours ago, nitflegal said:

I agree with that, as well as put those surgeons and her own parents in jail.  I actually think both are important; all of the parents who are allowing and encouraging the mutilation of their children for bragging rights need to have a fear of what will happen to them.  By no means am I exonerating the medical personnel but the parents are supposed to be the protector of their child. In this current era of information availability they simply can't pretend they don't what it entails.

Indeed. Jail time.

A perfect example of malicious compliance. Nobody does it better than the soldier.

I had my favourite lunch of my stay in Spain when I visited Toledo, it's also where my comment about McDonalds and American youth tourists originated.

28 minutes ago, DB said:

I had my favourite lunch of my stay in Spain when I visited Toledo, it's also where my comment about McDonalds and American youth tourists originated.

I recall that post about someone enjoying a pork sandwich while the young ones went to a McDonalds.

Did not recall you were the poster, and I am happier now.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/06/16/banned-books-are-harmless-joe-biden-should-read-them-kids/

Joe Biden recently hosted a Pride Month event for families with LGBTQ kids on the White House South Lawn. Ahead of the event, he announced that he’ll appoint a “banned book” czar whose job it will be to try to compel local communities to stock their libraries with race-obsessed pseudohistories and books depicting oral sex, rape, violence, and gender dysphoria.

Perhaps the White House could set up a themed reading circle on the South Lawn where the president can recite selections from “Lawn Boy,” which describes 10-year-old boys performing oral sex on each other. It is, after all, on PEN America’s Index of School Book Bans. (PEN America is an advocacy group that promotes freedom of speech for writers.)

The School Library Journal praises “Lawn Boy” as an exploration of “race, sexual identity, and the crushing weight of American capitalism.”

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/ezra-miller-pronouns

Ezra Miller is a terrible person, and Variety is very careful to make sure this garbage person isn't offended by using the wrong pronouns. So much so, they shamed a woman who Ezra ATTACKED for using the wrong pronouns.

Ezra Miller identifies as non-binary. A family in North Dakota identifies him as a pedo grooming their daughter. The woman he choked in Iceland identifies as a woman who Ezra Miller CHOKED AND ATTACKED and was sharing her exclusive story with Variety. The magazine was very careful to make sure we knew the woman who was being choked by a dude wasn't enlightened enough to know the dude looks like a non-binary.

"At the time of the interview, it was unclear whether the woman was aware Miller uses they/them pronouns."

10 hours ago, Wobbly Head said:

I would have just asked where are you going to place the box your going to sh#t in and how do lick your own privates?

The "school" would have expelled you.

Meanwhile

The teachers are also letting down other pupils whose education is being disrupted by the affirming of children with abnormal behaviour. 

One pupil at a state secondary school in Wales told The Telegraph of a fellow pupil who “feels very discriminated against if you do not refer to them as ‘catself’”. She added: “When they answer questions, they meow rather than answer a question in English. And the teachers are not allowed to get annoyed about this because it’s seen as discriminating.” 

The student in question is in Year 11, but began using the pronoun “catself” in Year 9 “when the whole thing with neo pronouns started”, the pupil said. 

She described how lessons could be completely derailed if a teacher attempted to get the child to reply to a question in English rather than meowing.  

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/06/19/school-children-identifying-as-animals-furries/

39 minutes ago, JWB said:

That is a good example of a conundrum for the leftist. They reflexively criticize  those who stand against the  lgbqtzabc + movement..... except muslims.  

It is interesting that the link for the news story says msn.com, but the story is from a group called "The Independent".

Hotez seems to be at peace with appearing like a monster. And Baylor is looking worse by the minute for hosting him.

Edited to add; he also has a chaired faculty position at Texas Children's Hospital, renowned/reviled for child mutilation.