Culture Wars

Burncycle360

When is the Klan opening offices in Saudi Arabia?

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1777597708661838127.html

The kuffār took slavery and concubines away from us.

Slavery isn't the same when it's done by the kuffār and when it's done following the islamic laws and teachings.

Slavery in Islam isn't isn't about racism, it's captives from battles that the Muslims win.

Reinstate slavery.

People who oppose slavery seem to be unaware that the technologies they depend on to sustain a slave-free economic system require many components and natural resources for their construction - that can only be attained by economic methods that are worse than slavery — or at least Islāmic slavery.

This is not restricted to compelled labour in unsafe working environments for wages that are rarely enough to cover the costs of the necessities of life, but also extends to malnutrition, displacement, lack of access to healthcare, etc. imposed by the IMF and World Bank on “Third World” countries, including Muslim ones, to facilitate the mass production of commodities that are exported to industrialised countries with cheap prices to be used in the manufacturing of technology.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Murph said:

This is a TEACHER!

Beginning Testudo, class required for joining the Legionnaire Club.

On 4/1/2024 at 5:51 AM, Tim the Tank Nut said:

I'm very cognizant of the issues.  At one point I get pretty low.  Some friends watched over me and I got through it.  Looking back now it's a scary time.  I know better now but I certainly didn't know better then.  What has worked for me is the discipline of hard work. If I am focused on work then the mental demons are pushed back.  By trying extra hard I can keep going.  Maybe in a few years the economy will get a little easier and it won't be as scary.  I am almost certain that everyone is in the same boat on their worries.  Even those that are well off are at risk of losing it pretty readily. The corporate world is a vile place and if you are in it the it can be really tough but if you have your own company then it can own you more than you own it.  It's a case of picking your poison.

Here I think we can agree.  While I stand by what I said in that in so many jobs, probably most, hard work only guarantees that you get taken advantage of I learned the hard way that if you simply show up and tune out that, no matter how much you fight it, that attitude bleeds into other aspects of your life... and that's not a good thing.  The answer is to work hard all the time... but like a lot of things in life it's simply for your own well-being.

On 4/1/2024 at 8:06 AM, Murph said:

Maybe there is something here?

And what would that be?

You've posted bullshit like this before.  A sample of mass shooters who identify in a way you find abhorrent... and you apparently think that means something.

Except, you're not very good at math.  There have been hundreds of mass shootings going back over the lengths of time these posts of yours highlight.  The number that ID as LGTBQ+ are, just like in the overall population, a very small % of said shooters.  If you bothered to look this up that would have been fairly evident in just a few minutes... but we all know you can't be bothered to try and find out the reality of a situation.  🙄

Except that the Trans folks aren't being noted as mentally ill and the other mass shooters typically ARE. 

And Sky, your side on this is VERY quick to figure a race angle when the optics match, so put away the crocodile tears. 

If one removes gang-related shootings from the "mass shootings" stats, ratios will look quite a bit different.

59 minutes ago, rmgill said:

Except that the Trans folks aren't being noted as mentally ill and the other mass shooters typically ARE. 

And Sky, your side on this is VERY quick to figure a race angle when the optics match, so put away the crocodile tears. 

Very true, but he cannot admit it, he has to push THE NARRATIVE.  Ivanhoe has an excellent point.  Regrettably these days the majority of mass murders ARE by the Alphabet soup crowd.

The left has spent years telling trans folks that misgendering is denial of their existence and a major breach of honor.  So violence is the result. 

At least Violence is honest.  You can't fake it, or cheat it.  These people fucking suck at it, like they suck at everything else.  These freaks are anti civilizational.  They can't be allowed freedom because they just destroy everything.  Everyone needs to embrace reality, and get used to beating the savages and barbarians back into their cages or the wilderness.  No, everyone isn't equal and no, everyone can't get along.  S/F....Ken M 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cnn-contributor-ashley-allison-blasted-150410312.html

A CNN contributor sparked outrage Thursday by saying that OJ Simpson “represented something for the black community … particularly because there were two white people who had been killed.”

Ashley Allison made the comment during the network’s coverage of the death of the 76-year-old Simpson, the disgraced NFL legend who was acquitted in 1995 of the murders of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ron Goldman.

Allison — a former Obama administration official who also worked on Joe Biden’s presidential campaign as well as his transition team — was weighing in on the racial tensions that pervaded the country during the Simpson trial and its aftermath.

Very candid video by a theoretical physicist and her fall off with academia, well, with bureaucracy of academia, and the publish-or-perish principle.

My little experience on the matter quite agrees with her.

My views on Frau Hossenfelder have improved considerably.