• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Stargrunt6 said:

"That's a lot of jet fuel burned for just that."

How the hell would you know?  Can we see your pilot log? 

Complains about tax dollars while commenting over a sport that kills people slowly. 

Apparently you are unaware that NFL teams, and the whole sportscasting circus, are riding horse-drawn carriages on road trips.

1 minute ago, Ivanhoe said:

Apparently you are unaware that NFL teams, and the whole sportscasting circus, are riding horse-drawn carriages on road trips.

That's so responsible of them. And I sure hope they don't host these games in multi-million dollar stadiums that are taxpayer-funded money pits.

1 minute ago, Stargrunt6 said:

That's so responsible of them. And I sure hope they don't host these games in multi-million dollar stadiums that are taxpayer-funded money pits.

Homework; calculate how much fossil fuel was consumed in creating the rebar and portland cement used to build said stadia. Not to mention the delivery trucks and construction machines involved.

18 hours ago, Stargrunt6 said:

Let's see if Bill Ayers' son prosecutes . . . 

Meanwhile . . . the man returns.

Ayer's son?! Izzat who the DA is?

Current DA in San Francisco is Chesa Boudin, who was raised by Ayers and Bernadine Dorn, as his biological parents were apparently in prison for acts committed as members of the Weather Underground.

So, yeah.

--

Soren

On 10/17/2020 at 4:21 AM, Stargrunt6 said:

Parents of Parkland shooting victim deep fake their own son for politics:

I don't think that there should be a problem with this. They aren't trying to fool anyone, and they're allowed to attempt to get their message across however they choose, providing they're not breaking any laws.

Oh, military aircraft flypasts will of course count towards mandatory stick time to keep pilots current. Unless they're flying more than minimums, they'd have been burning that fuel somewhere else instead

13 minutes ago, DB said:

I don't think that there should be a problem with this. They aren't trying to fool anyone, and they're allowed to attempt to get their message across however they choose, providing they're not breaking any laws.

I think it's in poor taste.

On 10/21/2020 at 10:32 AM, DB said:

Oh, military aircraft flypasts will of course count towards mandatory stick time to keep pilots current. Unless they're flying more than minimums, they'd have been burning that fuel somewhere else instead

And time on target training.

3 hours ago, Jeff said:

Doesn't everyone wank off on Zoom work calls? I mean, come on!

all the 'usual suspects' on twitter below this post...

This NeverTrump swamp Republican is actually doxing 3 nuns who went to a Trump rally. What the actual fuck is wrong with these people? Anything happens to these nuns and this guy will end up a greasy smudge somewhere.