Culture Wars

Burncycle360

27 minutes ago, Tim the Tank Nut said:

as each of these occurrences comes to light this far before the election it becomes easier to identify the patterns.

Re-elect Trump and he will be a man unleashed.  If they cheat to beat him then he will be as ruined as the rest of us.  I hope he has an ace up his sleeve. 

Tim it is going to be bad the Democrats are going to steal this election from the people so they can bring in their communist rule.  

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Tim the Tank Nut said:

surely he must know what is in store if he loses.  He has to find a way to win.

I am counting on him to win, if he doesn't every city in America will look like Portland and it'll be a cross between the movie Gettysburg and the original Red Dawn.

Yeah our country will become a third world sh*thole within a year, and it will be the coastal elites in their guarded enclaves vs the howling wilderness of the rest of the country.  

It'll be the French Revolution combined with the Thirty Years War.  It is what it is.  Greedy vermin always overreach, always think it's better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven, and they get what they want.  S/F....Ken M

On 9/23/2020 at 2:51 PM, Stargrunt6 said:I was in an autopsy of a case who caught a 9mm round through the pelvis, lacerating one of the iliac arteries.  Pathologist told the police he had no chance of survival. 

The bloodiest case in my career was a 17 year old boy who was shot in the outer buttock with a.32 ACP. It clipped his abdominal aorta; at one point 3 trauma docs, the charge nurse and I were all pumping in blood products as fast as we could. His chest tube containers filled up with blood so quickly that twice blood got into the wall plug-ins before we had time to react. By the time we realized that we were losing the battle, blood was literally ankle deep in the room, in spite of soaking it up with blankets. IIRC we transfused over 150 units of blood products before we called it.

The thing is not killing them, it's stopping them quickly.  If they stop moving, you can always stroll over and pop them en la cabeza at your leisure.   Pistols generally suck at this.  

But WTF do I know, I haven't drawn a gun on anyone since last Tuesday.  S/F...Ken M

5 hours ago, Stargrunt6 said:

Mike,  WHAT?!?!?!  150?!?!?!

That's insane.  

Yeah, it was the most memorable death of my career, and there were a lot of deaths.

13 hours ago, Michael Eastes said:

The bloodiest case in my career was a 17 year old boy who was shot in the outer buttock with a.32 ACP. It clipped his abdominal aorta; at one point 3 trauma docs, the charge nurse and I were all pumping in blood products as fast as we could. His chest tube containers filled up with blood so quickly that twice blood got into the wall plug-ins before we had time to react. By the time we realized that we were losing the battle, blood was literally ankle deep in the room, in spite of soaking it up with blankets. IIRC we transfused over 150 units of blood products before we called it.

15 hours ago, Michael Eastes said:

Oy.  I've had some bloody messes in the OR but that one wins hands down.

On 9/25/2020 at 1:06 PM, Jeff said:

Observations on that incident vis a vis Antifa/BLM/RevCom is that they had a QRF to chase down folks who got through. 

Key Comment:

ABR used three vehicles to chase the white Prius down and attack it after it escaped the mob. A pickup truck with ABRs in the back got ahead of the Prius and cut it off from the front. 

A convertible followed, packed with more troops. Both of these vehicles had guys ready to leap out for a fight or attack. And they had a dirt bike on the side to pursue anybody running away on foot, or keep up the chase if the other vehicles were blocked.

ABR tactics must not be underestimated. This was an Antifa QRF: two fast “troop carriers” and a motorbike. Not random at all: this was a QRF in waiting, probably SOP for a standard ABR nighttime roadblocking mob. 

Note the speed of the single motorbike, but numerous ABRs on mountain bikes arrive pretty fast too.

The black pickup / troop carrier was probably located as security on the forward end of the mob, because it was able to overtake the Prius very fast. The green convertible took a while to catch up, so it was probably on the back side of the mob, and had to get through “the comrades” before taking up the chase.

It’s important to note that on this date, ABR is using clubs and skateboards to smash vehicle windows. In a month or so, these can easily be replaced with pistols or other firearms as the SHTF escalation progresses. They could have easily shot the driver of the Prius. During a wide open SHTF / CW2, expect and plan for these ABR vehicle QRF tactics, but with the commies armed with guns instead of clubs.

https://www.americanpartisan.org/2020/09/coming-to-you-as-you-drive-around/?fbclid=IwAR2v8ygsleAqM_OIMhVHTkXMdqUKNUWGTcQzIYgf24bMLSfIPRK1PB84FTk#comment-14727

18 hours ago, Michael Eastes said:

The fact that you had 150 units of blood on hand of that type is rather amazing. 

8 minutes ago, rmgill said:

Observations on that incident vis a vis Antifa/BLM/RevCom is that they had a QRF to chase down folks who got through. 

Key Comment:

https://www.americanpartisan.org/2020/09/coming-to-you-as-you-drive-around/?fbclid=IwAR2v8ygsleAqM_OIMhVHTkXMdqUKNUWGTcQzIYgf24bMLSfIPRK1PB84FTk#comment-14727

Yeah, I noticed that too, but then I realized they are not an organized group so there's no way they could do that or have supply vehicles, buses and dozens of hotel rooms rented.

26 minutes ago, rmgill said:

Key Comment:

It reminds me lf the Venezuelan "colectivos."

ct-maduro-venezuela-motorcycle-gangs-201

On 9/26/2020 at 6:46 PM, EchoFiveMike said:

The thing is not killing them, it's stopping them quickly.  If they stop moving, you can always stroll over and pop them en la cabeza at your leisure.   Pistols generally suck at this.  

But WTF do I know, I haven't drawn a gun on anyone since last Tuesday.  S/F...Ken M

Interesting - what happened last Tuesday?

On 9/26/2020 at 9:09 AM, glenn239 said:

Ain't no guarded enclaves in the era of drones.

Ain't no farms, either. To visualize the scenario of Big Blue city-states, surrounded by Helotopia, just copypaste images of CHAZ over an entire Big Blue city. The leader thugs will be rounding up subjects and pulling teeth for gold to trade for food.